剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
I think when you're feeling better,
我想等你感觉好一些
we should return to this place for a closer examination.
我们应该再回到那个地方仔细查看一番
the first thing tomorrow.
明天一早就去
She had some very nasty nails.
她的指甲太脏了
Not nails, claws.
不是指甲 是爪子
She had scales on her face and body.
她脸上身上还长了鳞片
Sounds attractive. No, not at all.
听起来很有魅力 不 一点也不
But that predatory look in her eyes was somewhat familiar.
尽管她贪婪残酷的眼神有点眼熟
Be careful, Lord Roxton. I have a pair of scissors in my hand!
当心 罗斯顿勋爵 我手里可拿着剪刀呢!
Yes.
好的
It's another beautiful day, Ned.
又是美好的一天 内德
I only wish you were here to share it with me.
真希望你能和我一同分享
Roxton was right.
罗斯顿是对的
Veronica! Veronica!
维罗妮卡!维罗妮卡!
Where is she? She must be beyond the fence.
她在哪? 一定在电网外面
Good gracious!
我的天哪!
Hang on, Veronica! Like I have a choice!
坚持住 维罗妮卡! 这不是我能决定的!
Marguerite.
玛格丽特
Here! Give me a hand!
来! 把手给我!
Careful.
当心
Are you hurt?
你受伤了?
Not hurt. Just angry. Who did this?
不是受伤 是生气 这是谁干的?
You know, if you'd been a couple of pounds heavier...
你知道 如果你的体重再多几磅 你就成了...
She'd be shish-kabob!
她就成肉串!
It wasn't meant for Veronica.
目标不是维罗妮卡
It was designed for me. What do you mean?
这是给我设计的 什么意思?
If I had stepped into that snare,
如果落入陷阱的是我
my weight would have brought me straight down onto those stakes.
以我的体重会直接掉在树桩上
That's true enough.
那倒是
You said this thing that's hunting you is an amorphous mass.
你不是说追杀你的是一种流动的东西
Do you think it is capable of creating something as sophisticated as this?
你认为它能制♥造♥出如此复杂的陷阱吗?
Apparently so. Who else could it be?
显然是他 还能是谁?
Maybe that woman you encountered in the graveyard.
可能是你在墓地遇上的女人
No!
不是!
More like whatever she pulled out of me.
更像是从我身体里出来的东西
Whatever that was, maybe you're better off without it.
看来失去它对你没坏处
Come on.
走吧
What do you think you're doing?
你有什么打算?
I'm going after it. Not on your own, you're not.
我要去找它 别想单独去 你不能
George, I will not let anyone else take responsibility for what I've caused!
乔治 我绝不想让别人为我闯的祸负责任!
It could have happened to anyone of us.
我们谁都有可能会碰上
But it didn't! It happened to me!
可事实是我碰上了!
We stick together on this, John.
我们共同进退 约翰
If it's hunting you, it's hunting all of us.
它猎杀你 就是猎杀我们
There must be some way to lift this curse.
一定有办法解开诅咒
If only we knew more about this guardian.
可惜对这个守护者知之甚少
What else do we need to know? She said there was no escape that...
还需要知道什么? 她说我逃不掉 会被追杀...
I'll be hunted down and killed.
我将被猎杀 直到死亡
But it's shadow.
但是只是个影子
No, Marguerite. It's obviously much more than that.
不 玛格丽特 显然没那么简单了
Roxton, do you recall anything specific about the location...
罗斯顿 你还记得那个墓地有什么特别之处吗...
... because if you do... Look out!
...因为如果你确实... 小心!
Challenger!
查林杰!
The bullet went right through, but it's hard to tell...
子弹射穿了胳膊 但是现在很难说...
how much damage was been done.
伤的有多严重
I'm all right. Take it easy!
我没事 别乱动!
You've lost a lot of blood.
你流了不少血
He won't be the only one.
我不会放过他
I'm going to track this thing down and kill it!
我去追踪他 然后杀了他!
Not on your own, you're not.
你不能单独去
You're in no condition to move.
你现在根本不能动
You're not walking out of here alone.
我不会让你单独出去
What are you going to do? You going to stop me?
你想干什么? 想阻止我?
Yes! If I have to.
是的!如果必要的话
Get out of my way, Veronica. I'm going with you.
把路让开 维罗妮卡 我跟你一起去
Marguerite can stay here and watch Challenger.
玛格丽特可以留在这照顾查林杰
John! Please! If you get shot...
约翰!求你! 你要是死了...
If I get shot... what?
如果我死了... 怎么?
I won't have anyone to antagonize. My life will be quite dull.
那就没人跟我作对了 我的生活会变的很无聊
I can promise you I won't let that happen,
我可以向你保证这绝不会发生
Marguerite. But I brought this creature here, and I...
玛格丽特 但那东西是我引出来的 我...
And we'll get rid of it together!
我们必须一起消灭它!
That's the way it's always been.
我们一直是如此
Veronica's right. Divided we fall.
维罗妮卡说得对 分开就会失败
We can all use a little help once in a while, John. Even you!
我们偶尔都会需要别人的帮助 约翰 你也一样!
Very well.
那好吧
Human footprints! You sound surprised.
人的脚印! 你好像很奇怪
I told you what was following me.
我跟你说过它的样子
A shadow pulled from your chest.
从你胸腔里出来的影子
Whatever it was, it's obviously human now.
无论它是什么 现在显然变成人了
A triceratops is tough as leather.
三角龙的皮很难射穿
Why did you shoot it when you didn't have to?
你为什么无缘无故冲它开枪?
Oh believe me, Veronica,
相信我 维罗妮卡
I gave it every chance to get away. It just wouldn't have it.
我给了它机会逃走 可它不珍惜
I really had no choice.
我真是别无选择
It just doesn't make any sense.
没道理啊
This woman, the animal protector
这个女人 野兽的守护者
she must have seen what happened!
她一定看见了经过!
Well, if she did, she didn't see it my way.
就算看见了 她肯定跟我看法不同
Twice the damn thing tried to gore me.
那家伙有两次想用角顶我
I run, I ducked, fired warning shots over its head.
我躲开 蹲下 朝他头上开枪示警
Ultimately, one tends to lose his temper...
到最后 我真的无法抑制自己的火气了...
Watch out!
小心!
That was a little too close for comfort!
这次好险啊!
Damn right.
真该死
A very clever piece of work.
手法非常巧妙
He set this trap and doubled back on himself...
他设下陷阱 然后自己跑了回去...
Exactly the kind of play I'd use.
真是我惯用的手法
Now which way did you go?
现在你去哪了?
What's he up to?
他想干什么?
Back and forth circle round and round.
来来回♥回♥在这里兜圈
Is he trying to lose us?
想甩掉我们吗?
If he is he's not doing a very good job.
如果是的话 那他可干的不怎么样
I think he's playing a game.
我想他是在玩一个游戏
He's the cat and I'm suppose to be the mouse.
他是猫 我就是老鼠
Over there!
在那边!
He's coming this way.
他往这边来了
His first and last mistake.
他第一个也是最后一个失误
It's you!
是你!
No bloody likely.
这绝不可能
Throw down your weapons!
马上放下武器!
Who are you?
你是谁?
Last chance!
最后一个机会!
Next one's got your name on it!
下一次就要你的命!
Shoot him!
快开枪!
Roxton!
罗斯顿!
What are you trying to do? Get yourself killed?
你干什么? 不想活了吗?
What kind of a thing is that!
那是什么东西?
Some...
也许是...
dark form of you.
你的邪恶形式
I've seen it pulled out of me.
我看见她从我的身体里掏出的
She gave it life.
Oseena给了他生命
Oh he's quick!
哦 他真快!
Just one mistake, that's all I ask for.
只要他再失误一次
Look!
看!
Can't be far.
还没走远
How can it just disappear?
他怎么不见了?
This's really surprising, it must be around here somewhere.
真奇怪 他一定在这附近
Or maybe it headed back down to the river.
也许他回河边去了
No, I don't think so.
不 我不这么认为
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表