剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
And as the law in this territory, I will not let it fester.
这个地方是法制之地 我不会让它溃烂
Spread the word. I want Jeremiah Roxton dead or alive...
传下话去 我想要抓住罗斯顿 不管死活...
Mostly dead. And whatever fool it is that's helping him.
最好是活的 谁帮助他都是一个傻瓜
You've actually seen these places?
你竟然见过这些地方?
New York... London... Paris...
纽约 伦敦 巴黎...
I have. And so have you.
我见过 你也见过
There's a big difference between dreams and reality, Lord Roxton.
现实和梦境的差别实在是太大了 罗斯顿勋爵
I'm a rancher's wife...
我是一个牧场主的妻子...
a rancher's widow.
一个牧场主的遗孀
These plains are where I'll live and die.
这些平原就是我生活和安身之所
All this other is just...
所有这些其他地方只是
is just moonbeams and starshine as my Martin used to say.
只是像Martin曾经说过的充满月光 星光灿烂一样凄美的地方
There must be something to make you believe who you really are!
肯定有办法让你明白真正的你是谁!
Don't start that again.
不要再说那个了
Would you stand up please?
请你站起来 好吗?
Now do you remember?
你现在记起来了?
Widow Montgomery! Are you home?
孀妇Montgomery!你在家吗?
It's Jack Challenger!
是杰克·查林杰!
He doesn't remember me anymore than you do.
他比你更不认得我了
Hello, is anybody there?
你好 有人在家吗?
Here I am, sheriff.Stay out of sight.
我在这警长 躲起来!
I'm sure that whatever happened between you two before was some kind of mistake.
我敢肯定 不管你们俩以前发生了什么 那肯定是有些误会
At least we agree on something.
至少有些地方我们达成共识了
Good day to you sheriff.
今天过得好吧 警长
Good day Widow Montgomery!
你也好吧 Montgomery女士!
I've just come back to tell you the news.
我只是回来告诉你这个消息
Me and the boys tracked down that rustler that killed your poor Martin.
我和伙伴们追捕到了那个杀死你丈夫Martin的偷牛贼了
Unfortunately he had help we didn't know about and he got away.
不幸的是 我们不知道谁帮助了他 让他给逃了
You know who this killer is?
你知道这个凶手是谁吗?
Some greenhorn by the name of Jeremiah Roxton.
一个有些陌生叫杰里麦·罗斯顿的家伙
Oh, this just keeps on getting better!
哦 这真是变得越来越好了!
So if you see any strangers around, you shoot first,
所以 如果你看见任何陌生人在附近就先开枪打死他
and leave all the questions to me.
善后的事情留给我们
I'll do that.
我会那样做的
Marguerite, you have to listen to me!
玛格丽特 你得听我说!
You have ten seconds to tell me why you killed my husband!
你有十秒钟来告诉我为什么杀死我的丈夫!
Now that's more like the Marguerite I'm used to.
现在更像过去的玛格丽特了
Eight seconds!
八秒!
Marguerite, please! I did not kill Martin!
玛格丽特 求求你!我没有杀死Martin!
My name is Maylene.
我的名字是Maylene
All right! All right!
好的 好的!
You're Maylene, this is Wyoming, and I'm a bloody cowboy!
你是Maylene 这里是怀俄明州 而我是一个血腥的牛仔!
But that does not change the fact that I did not kill your husband.
但是那也改变不了我没有杀死你丈夫的事实
The sheriff says you did!
警长说你杀的!
No, Sheriff Challenger says that Jeremiah Roxton killed him.
不 查林杰警长说的是杰里麦·罗斯顿杀的他
Now I'm John Roxton.
而我是约翰·罗斯顿
He's got me confused with someone else, the...
他把我和别人混淆了
same way I confused you with someone else that I care about.
同样的 我把你和我所关心的人混淆了
Very deeply.
混淆的很深
Please.
求你了
You have no reason to fear me.
你没有理由怕我
I have no reason to harm you.
我也没有理由去伤害你
Sometimes, out here, being afraid is the only thing that keeps you alive.
在这除外 有时候害怕是唯一让你活下来的事情
It doesn't have to be that way. Yes it does.
你没必要对我也这样 不 有必要
You have to trust me. I need your help.
你必须相信我 我需要你的帮助
I don't know who you are.
我不知道你是谁
John... Jeremiah...
约翰还是杰里麦...
I think you should go.
我想你该走了
I don't have anywhere to go! Hell, I don't know how we...
我没有任何地方去!见鬼 我不知道我们是怎样...
how I got here...
我是怎样到这里的
let alone how to get back where I belong.
更不知道如何回到属于我的地方了
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
Uf, If this isn't a dream, or a hallucination.
呃 如果这既不是一个梦境 也不是一个幻觉
What the hell is it?
那么这到底是怎么一回事?
That's right, Maylene.
就是这样 Maylene
Where do you go in the world when you need help?
在这个世界需要帮助 你会去哪里?
Well, that's quite a story, May.
哇 那真是一个大故事 May
You always said you wished your life had more adventure.
你总是说你希望你的生活会有更多的冒险
I don't think I'm cut out for it, though. Not like you.
但我不认为我适合它 我不像你
Funny how things turn out.
有趣 结果会如何呢!
All I ever wanted was a good man like your Martin.
曾经我总是想找一个像你的Martin一样好的男人
And a little place to call my own.
再找一个属于我的小地方
I lost my man. Nothing else matters after that.
我失去了我的男人 之后就再也没有我关心的事情了
I know.
我知道
So what do you think you should do about this lord Roxton?
那么 你想怎样对待这个罗斯顿勋爵?
It doesn't matter what... Of course, Veronica.
怎样都无所谓 当然是 维罗妮卡
Well, he couldn't have gone very far.
好吧 他不可能走多远
He didn't.
他没走远
Is that him?
那个人是吗?
Not hard on the eyes at all.
眼神一点也不凶狠!
Hello, Veronica.
你好 维罗妮卡
You think everyone you meet is someone else?
你把每个人都错认成其他人吗?
Only the people who are someone else.
就是这些人 没有其他人
Why did you follow me here?
为什么跟我来到这?
I took a chance that whoever you would go to for help...
我冒险来看看你所求助的人...
would be someone I could trust.
是否值得我信任
And I believe I can trust you.
但我相信我可以信任你
Well, you were right about that too. He isn't thinking straight at all.
哇 你说的太对了 他一点也不清醒
Whiskey?
威士忌?
Maybe one of us hope this whole problem is sorted out..
也许我们其中一人希望事情得到解决…
You really aren't from around here, are you?
看来你真的不是本地人 对吗?
I have to find Challenger.
我必须找到查林杰
If he's looking for you, that shouldn't be hard to do.
如果他正在找你 那就不会太难
I have to get to him first, and try and sort out this...
我必须先找到他 然后试着解决这个...
crazy situation.
疯狂的状况
Why? Because you think he's someone else too?
为什么?因为你认为他也是你认识的其他人?
A scientist you said. A brilliant one.
你说过的 是一个科学家 一位才华横溢的人
And if I can get him to remember that, hopefully he can figure out...
如果我能让他记起那个 就有很大希望让他弄清...
where we are, and how we all got here and how we can get home.
我们在哪 我们都是怎么到这的 也能知道我们怎样才能回家
Please believe me, I certainly …Oh my god
请相信我 我...上帝啊!
Look friend. If there's one thing I've learned in...
听着 朋友 如果有一件事是在我的...
my life of adventure...
冒险生活中学到的...
is that things look different in the morning.
就是事情在早上看起来会不同
There's a bunk out back and you're welcome to use it.
后面有一张床 很高兴你能用它
Violet, you can't!
Violet 你不能这样!
I can and I will.
我能 而且我也会的
Maylene is the closest thing I've got to a friend around here,
Maylene是我在这最好的一个朋友
and if you hurt her in any way,
如果你有任何伤害她的地方
Sheriff Challenger will be the least of your worries.
查林杰警长将会是你最小的麻烦
Point taken. Now where can I find him?
我接受你的建议 现在我在哪可以找到他?
I'm warning you, he's as crooked as a snake,
我警告你 他是一个像毒蛇一样阴险的人
and he's got a partner.
他还有一个伙伴
What else do you know?
你还知道其他的什么事情吗?
Nothing about Maylene's husband.
关于Maylene丈夫的事情无可奉告
But a whole lot more about Sheriff Challenger and his partner than I care to know.
但我知道太多查林杰和同伙的事 多到我根本不想知道
Best advice I can give you is to keep your ears open.
我最想给你的忠告是耳朵机灵点
What do you think you're doing?
你知道你在做什么吗?
Challenger said he's looking for Roxton and whoever is helping him.
查林杰说他正在抓罗斯顿 以及帮他逃跑的人
If he finds that man here, you're going to hang too.
如果他发现那个人在这 你会和他一块被绞死的
From what I've heard, Challenger spends all of his time...
据我所知 查林杰说他花费他所有的时间在
camped at the river, looking for rustlers, he says.
河边设立营地寻找偷牛贼
May, come on!
May 振作点!
Why don't you get some sleep?
为什么你不好好的睡一觉呢?
I sure could use some.
我相信管用
Don't worry, everything is going to be just fine.
别担心 一切都会好的
I just have to finish a few things here.
我在这还有几件事需要做完
I'll see you in the morning. Okay.
明早见 好的
If someone's paying attention.
如果某人能够注意到
Things should be a whole lot better come sunrise.
日出时事情就会好多了
At least Veronica still knows how to make a map.
至少维罗妮卡还知道怎样画地图
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表