剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
And what really happened to my parents.
还有我父母到底怎么了
Where did you come from?
你又是从哪来的?
Ask Veronica. She couldn't possibly forget who I am.
问维罗妮卡吧 她肯定还记得我是谁
And when I say danger, Edward...
在我说有危险的时候 爱德华你
you have to say, 'run or hide.'
必须问'跑还是躲起来'
And you have to do what I tell you.
然后你必须按我说的做
Ready?
准备好了吗?
Daddy! Diana! Diana!
老爸!Diana!Diana!
Dad's found Mom! I saw his balloon!
老爸找到妈妈了!我看到他的气球了!
It's been almost six month, Veronica.
都快六个月了 维罗妮卡
Dad promised he'd come back...
爸爸说他会回来的
with Mom! I hope you are right.
和妈妈一起! 希望你是对的
Though I will be sorry to see you return to your treehouse.
虽然我真舍不得就这么让你回树屋
You have the makings of a fine Amazon warrior.
你已经是一个优秀的亚马逊战士了
I don't want to be a warrior.
我不想当战士
You are your mother's daughter.
你母亲也是这样
Daddy! Veronica!
老爸! 维罗妮卡!
Daddy!
老爸!
Mom!
老妈!
Oh, I've missed you so much, Veronica.
我真想死你了 维罗妮卡
Our lady protector.
我们的守护女神
I've missed you so much.
想死我了
Mom?
妈妈?
There's something you need to know, dear heart.
你必须知道某些事情 宝贝
You came to say good-bye to me.
你是来和我说再见的
Oh, Veronica,
欧 维罗妮卡
I have so much to tell you...
我有好多事想对你说
how I left the plateau to explore the world beyond...
我怎么离开高原去探索外面的世界
how I met your father...
我是怎么遇到你父亲
and fell in love.
怎么爱上他
I brought him back here so that we could share our life together.
我把他带回到这里所以我们才能一起生活
More than anything, that's what I longed for...
最重要的 我最想要的是
an ordinary life with your father. And for you,
普通人的生活 和你的父亲一起
the life of an ordinary little girl.
而你能像普通孩子一样生活
Are we magic?
我们是魔法师吗?
No. But we are so much alike my love.
不 但是我们很像 宝贝
You were born on the plateau, just as I was,
你在这个高原上出生 就像我一样
and my mother and her mother before her.
还有我的母亲 还有外婆
All of us the same, children of the Plateau.
我们都是高原的孩子
And each of us, when our time comes...
时间一到 我们每个人都会成为
protector.
守护者
The role of the Protectors is finished.
守护者的时代结束了
The Plateau is mine.
现在高原是我的了
Mordren!
Mordren!
Who's Mordren?
谁是Mordren?
Who is he, Abigail?
他是谁 Abigail?
His line is the reason ours exists.
他是我们的敌人
I don't understand.
我不明白
That which our line protects... his would destroy.
他会毁掉我们所保护的东西
He must be the one who killed Lewis and the men!
他一定就是杀害Lewis和所有人的凶手!
You'll have to take Veronica, She'll never be safe with that man here!
带走维罗妮卡 有他在她就不安全
Angel, go with your mother.
小天使 和你妈妈一起走
I love you! Daddy!
我爱你! 老爸!
Thomas, no!
Thomas 别!
I love you, Veronica! Daddy!
我爱你 维罗妮卡! 老爸!
Go to Avalon!
快去阿瓦隆!
Get out of my way! Leave my family alone!
别挡路! 别碰我的家人!
Daddy! Wait!
老爸!等等!
No you don't! I said leave them alone!
我不会让你得逞的!我叫你离她们远点
You cannot stop me.
你阻止不了我
Daddy!
老爸!
You! You murdered my father!
你!是你杀了我父亲!
He stood in my way.
是他自找麻烦
Finn!
芬恩!
Leave her!
别管她!
She is of no concern to you or me.
她和你我无关
You... murdered my father!
你...杀害了我父亲!
That day,
那天
he kept me from you and your mother.
他阻止我靠近你和你母亲
He gave you time to go to Avalon,
他为你们去阿瓦隆争取了时间
and she sent a thousand avatars against...
然后你母亲派了一千阿凡达人来对付我
me to drive me from the Plateau!
将我赶出了高原!
My mother is still in Avalon?
我母亲还在阿瓦隆?
Only until I kill you.
直到我杀了你之后
Then she'll come after me...
她才会亲自来找我
and with the Ouroboros shielding me,
然后在神蛇盘的保护下
I will finally kill her too.
我最终会杀了她
We'll never outrun someone who can travel by magic.
我们永远跑不过那些使用魔法跑来跑去的人
However this character used the Ouroboros to get here,
但是这伙计既然用神蛇盘来到这里
his supposedly magical appearance has to be...
那么他的魔法看起来也
covered by a rational scientific principle!
存在着某种科学依据
After 3 years on this bloody plateau,
在这该死的高原上待了三年
I think I'm safe in saying no, it doesn't.
我想我可以很负责地告诉你 这不科学
Let's save that debate for back at the treehouse.
省省吧 这个话题我们回树屋以后再讨论
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么干?
The Plateau belongs to me!
这高原是我的!
Not as long as I'm alive.
我还活着就不是
You won't be for much longer.
你也活不了多久了
Give me the Trion.
把Trion给我
My mother's Pendant? Soon to be mine.
我母亲的吊坠? 马上就是我的了
It belongs to me!
这是我的!
Give it to me... or you shall watch me dissect...
快给我...不然我把这女人
this woman, nerve by nerve!
给活剥了!
No.
不要
Give it to me!
快给我!
You can't take it, can you?
你不能自己强取 是吧?
I have to give it to you!
只有我给你才行!
No! I won't ask for it again.
不! 我不会说第二次
Okay!
好吧!
It's yours!
是你的了!
After you answer my questions.
但我有几个问题要问
Please tell me that came from behind us.
不要告诉我这声音是前面传来的
No such luck Over there.
我看没那么走运
Do you think it saw us?
你觉得他看到我们了吗?
Run! I'll distract him.
快跑!我来引开他
We run when you run.
要跑一起跑
Now is not the time to be stubborn, George.
现在不是哥们义气的时候 乔治
Exactly.
的确
Now may we run?
现在我们可以跑了吧?
Stop! John!
等等! 约翰!
Go! Veronica needs you!
快走!维罗妮卡现在需要你们!
She needs all of us!
她需要我们所有人!
Come on!
快!
In there!
躲进去!
I don't suppose there are any more magical medallions around here.
我不认为我们有任何魔法可以离开这里
As far as I know, there is only one.
就我所知 神蛇盘只有一个
Do you have any idea where the NOuroboros comes from, Marguerite,
你知道衔尾蛇是怎么来的吗 玛格丽特
or who made it?
或者是谁造的?
Legend says it's as old as the two fundamental forces of creation.
传说它和宇宙诞生时出现的两种基本力一样古老
The two fundamental forces of creation...
两种基本力是
electromagnetism and gravity.
电磁力和引力
No, George! Good and evil!
不 乔治!是正义和邪恶!
How does my mother protect the Plateau?
我母亲是怎么保护高原的?
You don't know?
你难道不知道?
My friend says it's a gathering point...
我朋友说高原是聚集点
for lost worlds, lost time, lost lives.
聚集了遗失的世界 遗失的时间 和遗失的生命
Your friend is a fool!
你朋友真是个笨蛋!
The Plateau is not a collector of life! It is the source...
这高原不是聚集点!而是源头
of everything!
是万物的源头
What?! The power...
什么?! 这些
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表