剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第三季 第六集
遗失的世界
You see, river symbolises the winding journey of life,
看啊 河流象征着生命的艰难曲折
from birth to death,
从生到死
and everything in between.
还有其间的林林总总
To travel down river is the natural order,
顺流而下是自然规律
and life spills out into the great abyss.
生命就跌入了无底深渊
And to travel upriver is to return to the source,
逆流而上 则是追本溯源
the moment of creation.
追溯诞生的那一刻
What do you think happened to the people who made this?
你觉得制♥作♥这些东西的人去哪了?
I don't know, but I bet if I could read those glyphs I could tell ya.
这我不知道 但我打赌如果我能解读出这堆符号♥ 我就能知道答案了
Driven off by the constant inundations.
一定是迫于频繁的洪水而离开了
There's evidence all along the riverbank of frequent flooding.
河堤上的各种迹象说明这里时常发生洪水
I've taken soil samples to analyse back at the tree house.
我已经采集了一些泥土样本回树屋分♥析♥
Do you think Marguerite could translate these symbols?
你觉得玛格丽特能解读出这些符号♥吗?
Oh, I'm sure she could provide some insight,
我敢肯定她能提供一些见解
It's a pity she wouldn't come on this expedition. She needs to get out more.
这次探险她不出来实在是可惜 她应该多出来活动活动
Two days in the jungle, looking for an ancient rock...
在丛林里花两天寻找一块石头
is not exactly Marguerite's idea of fun.
可不会让玛格丽特觉得有趣
Unless it leads a way off the plateau...
除非它能提供离开平原的线索
Which this river obviously doesn't.
这水从山上流回高原
Begins in the mountains, ends in the inland sea.
提供不了回家的路
Did you hear that? It's just the wind.
听到了吗? 就是风而已
Not wind! Arrows!
不是风!是箭!
Take cover!
躲起来!
I can't see our assailants.
我看不见袭击者
Just their damn arrows.
只能看见他们那该死的箭
Hagins! Ah!
Hagins人! 啊!
Where did he come from?
他是从哪冒出来的?
I don't know, but he must be the one the Hagins are after.
不知道 但肯定是Hagins人的目标
We can't just leave him there.
咱们不能就这样把他丢在那
What are you doing! No, Veronica, no.
你干什么啊! 不 维罗妮卡 不
He's going to get himself killed!
他会被射死的!
That was the stupidest thing I've ever seen.
这真是我见过的最蠢的事了
I had to do something!
我不能见死不救
Oh, you... Take it easy.
呃 你... 别怕
upriver...
河的上游
two day from now... I'll get some water.
两天后... 我去拿点水
No, no... Pierson Rice...you have to find him!
不 不...Pierson Rice 你们一定要找到这个人!
Pierson Rice!Good heavens!
Pierson Rice!天哪!
Find him or else...
找到他 否则...
two days from now...
两天后
Who's Pierson Rice?
Pierson Rice是谁?
A world renowned explorer.Roxton knew him in Africa.
世界著名的探险家 罗斯顿在非洲认识的他
But he's been missing for ten years now.
但是他失踪了十年了
Apparently he's not missing any more.
显然现在找着他了
Let's get out of here.
咱们冲出去
At the dawn of the last century
在世纪之初
A band of explorers searched for a prehistoric world
一对探险者踏上征途,想要证明存在一个史前世界
Driven by ambition
野心的驱动
Secret desires
秘密的欲望
A thirst for adventure
对渴望冒险
And seeking the ultimate story
并寻求最终的故事
They are befriended by an untamed beauty
他们结识了一位野性美女
Stranded in a strange and savage land
被困在一个奇怪野蛮的土地
Each day is a desperate search for a way out...
每一天都在寻找通往现代文明的路 逃出这个...
诗舞清歌♥ Avenger 伤人的卓一航
审核
2276♥4♥7215 212357829 198871929
讨论群
Come on! Let's get them.
快!快抓住他们
Malone!
马龙!
What's the matter with you?take it easy!
你怎么了?冷静点!
They've tried to kill us. Malone, we've beaten them.
他们想要杀了我们 马龙 我们已经打败他们了
Let them go!
让他们走吧
We could have had them all!
我们本来可以把他们全抓住!
Ever since your miraculous escape from the so-called spirit world,
自从你奇迹般地逃出所谓的精神世界
you've acted like you're invincible.
你就好像自己无敌了似的
Maybe I am, none of the arrows didn't even touch me.
可能我确实战无不胜啊 那些箭连我的汗毛都没伤到
You're flesh and blood just like the rest of us, Malone.
你和我们一样都是血肉之躯啊 马龙
Which means you can die just as easily.
你不注意也一样会丧命的
What are we going to do about this Pierson Rice?
Pierson Rice的这件事 我们要怎么办?
If he's in Hagin territory, he's either dead or captured by now.
如果他还在Hagin人的领土上 他不是死了就是被抓了
Perhaps, by I wonder what this man meant by...
可能吧 但我在意的是那个人嘴里说的
'or else, two days from now'
"否则 两天后"到底是什么意思
Execution?Ritual sacrifice?
死刑?祭祀仪式?
Veronica, what do you know about these Hagin people?
维罗妮卡 关于Hagin人你都知道什么?
My parents visited their settlement once.
我父母曾经拜访过他们的殖民地
They're fierce hunters, but they pretty much keep to themselves.
他们是凶猛的猎人 但是他们基本与世隔绝
Until now!
直到现在!
If they do have Pierson Rice and he's still alive...
如果他们真的抓去了Pierson Rice 而且他还活着的话...
we need to try and get to him.
我们要努力找到他
What about Roxton and Marguerite?
那罗斯顿和玛格丽特呢?
It'll take them at least two days to get here...
他们赶过来至少要两天...
And two days according to our friend is too late.
两天对我们的朋友来说太晚了
Maybe we should go on without them...
也许我们不用叫上他们
If we're all agreed...it could be very dangerous.
如果我们都同意的话...这可能非常危险
I don't see any other choice.
可我们别无选择
I'll send a mirror signal to the tree house.
我给树屋发个镜子信♥号♥♥
If Marguerite and Roxton can get a canoe from...
如果玛格丽特和罗斯顿可以从Zanga弄条独木舟
the Zanga to travel by river,
走水路
they could cut their travel time in half.
他们可以把行程时间减半
Marguerite will be thrilled.
玛格丽特会被激动坏的
It's not Marguerite that concerns me.
我担心的不是玛格丽特
It's Roxton.
是罗斯顿
She's only a bird in a gilded cage,
她只是金丝笼中的小鸟
A beautiful sight to see.
一个美丽的尤物
You may think that she's happy and free from care
你也许认为她无忧无虑
She's not, though she seems to be.
实际上她不是 尽管她看起来是
How's that, Marguerite?Warm enough for you?
怎么样 玛格瑞特?你觉得暖和吗?
Marvelous, Lord Roxton,keep it coming!
太棒了 罗斯顿勋爵!就这样!
Your wish is my command,my queen.
你的心意就是我的命令 我的女王
"Your wish is my command"所以罗斯顿的身份就是许愿精灵 = =!
注:童话故事里你对着魔瓶里的精灵许愿完毕精灵就会说
Although I could do without the serenade.
尽管我不需要这小曲儿
OH! Blast it!
哦! 见鬼!
Challenger, you and your confounded contraptions.
查林杰 看看你你和你令人眼花缭乱的装置
Hey, what's going on?
嘿 怎么了?
Ah! Let's see.
啊 我看看!
A little earlier.
有点早啊
Roxton, I haven't finished yet!
罗斯顿 我还没洗完呢!
Continuing up river into hostile...
向河流的上游♥行♥进 直到...
region...
靠近一个村庄的...
near a village ...
敌方领地...
come as...
尽可能的...
quickly as you can...I believe...
快点过来...我们认为
Pierson Rice could be in trouble there.
Pierson Rice在那里有危险
Pierson Rice!
Pierson Rice!
You'd better have a good explanation.
你最好给我好好解释一下
What is it?
怎么了?
Pierson Rice is here.
Pierson Rice在这儿
Where?! Not here.
哪儿? 不是这儿!
Upriver where Challenger and the others went to exploring...
在查林杰和其他人去探险的上游
And who, may I ask,is Pierson Rice?
我先问一下 谁是Pierson Rice啊?
What?
什么?
OH!
噢!
A man I once aspired to be.
他是我曾经梦想成为的人
Although he was a vain,
尽管他是个虚荣
arrogant, and bombastic man.
自大 夸夸其谈的人
A bully by any other name.
或者叫恶棍
He must die hard. Not hard enough.
这种坏人向来长寿 并非如此
I thought he was dead.
我以为他已经死了
He disappeared ten years ago in the mountains of Peru,
十年前 他在秘鲁山脉
investigating the Machu Picchu.
研究马丘比丘时失踪了
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表