剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Veronica would more than likely know everything about them.
维罗妮卡会更了解他们
Yes. Quite revealing how we've come to...
是的 让我想起了我们是怎么
rely on her for information about this place.
依靠她来告诉我们关于这里的一切
I miss her too.
我也很想她
Someone's there!
有人来了!
Listen, listen carefully!
仔细听着!
if it's the enemy, they'll come at us from all sides,
如果是敌人 他们会把我们包围
forming lines of oblique fire from there and over there.
然后从这里到那里制♥造♥火力交叉
Take a look.
你去看看
It is the enemy! where do we hide?
是敌方! 我们应该往哪躲?
We don't. We're on the front lines now.
我们不需要躲 该轮到我们还击了
You cover that side. We'll form a crossfire.
你负责那边 这样我们就可以制♥造♥火力交叉
This will be our killing ground.
让我们大开杀戒吧
Not the terms you're used to, is it?
这并不是你想的那样 不是吗?
You'll be fine.
你会没事的
Whatever happens,Nthis has to get to command.
无论发生什么 一定要把这个带到指挥部
Tell me you understand.
告诉我你明白了
I understand.
我明白了
Tell me you'll leave me behind.
告诉我你会把我留在这里
How can I be worth your life?
我怎么值得让你丧命?
The lives of Rutherford and Jones?
怎么值得让Rutherford和Jones丧命?
That's up to you Malone.
看你的了 马龙
We've done our job. Now you do yours.
我们已经完成了我们的使命 现在该轮到你完成你的了
You called me Malone.
你叫我马龙
I don't plan on forgetting you.
我没有打算忘记你
Malone!
马龙!
The roof! The roof!
在上面!上面!
Damn it!
该死
Odd how Malone's trail is weaving all over the damn place,
真奇怪 为什么马龙的脚印歪歪扭扭的
The poison in the dart is clearly taking its toll.
应该是毒液在起作用
That's what I don't understand.NThose two darts knocked me right out.
这就是我不明白的地方 两只毒镖就已经把我弄晕了
You too, George.
你不也是嘛 乔治
Malone's exposure to it was briefer.
而马龙中了毒却能坚持这么久
If the poison made you dream about an old debate in London.
如果毒液让你梦到了伦敦的那场辩论
What if it's had the same effect on Malone?
那么如果在马龙身上出现了同样的情况呢?
Dreaming about the past,
梦到过去
and yet capable of moving about in the present.
从而使他能够在现实中保持行为
What you're proposing is that he's in the throes of a hypnotic...
你的意思是说他现在正处于幻觉中
hallucination, one that place betweenNa state of wakefulness and sleep.
既不清醒 也没有睡着
By all reports, such hypnotic...
从所有的研究来看 这种由药物引起的
drug reactions are indistinguishable from reality.
幻觉状态会让人难以分清现实还是梦境
It's a very unique theory you're proposing, Marguerite.
你说的情况非常有可能 玛格丽特
What's Malone going to relieve, I wonder?
那么我在想 马龙究竟看到了什么呢?
A racy Christmas party in Chicago? Or the...
芝加哥的圣诞湿身派对?还是
thrill of a college fraternity scavenger hunt perhaps?
大学兄弟会的捡垃圾比赛?
As a matter of fact, he and I were talking about our...
事实上 他今天上午和我谈论了
experiences during the Great War this morning.
在我们一战期间的经历
Come on, George. From what I understand, he's a...
算了吧 乔治 据我所知 他只是个
wet-behind-the-ears reporter.Or green as.
乳臭未干的小记者 和一个
Who rode around in observationNballoons, well out of harm's way.
用乘热气球到处跑的菜鸟 才不会对任何人构成威胁
No. From what he said,
不 从他说的来看
something else happened to him. Oh yes. I'm sure of it.
我敢肯定 有些不寻常的事情在他身上发生过
Was that a... A gunshot.
那是... 枪声
And not a long way off, From over there!
就在不远处 从这边走!
Malone!
马龙!
I won't forget you either...
我也不会忘记你的
any of you,
你们之中的任何一个
It's time to do my job.
是时候完成我的使命了
Now, you're going to help me.
现在 你得帮助我
Where's that coming from? Over there.
声音是从哪边来的? 那边
We'd better hurry. Malone can't lastNmuch longer without the antidote.
我们最好快点 没有解药的话马龙可坚持不了多久
I didn't start this war, but I swear, I'm going to finish it!
我没有发起这场战争 但是我发誓
Malone! Malone!
马龙! 马龙!
Where are you?
你在哪?
Only one of us gets out of here,
我们之中只有一个能从这里离开
and it's not going to be you!
而那个人不是你!
Malone! Malone!
马龙! 马龙!
I hear something in those rocks.
我听到石头那边有动静
Malone? Or more raiders.
是马龙吗? 或是更多的袭击者
Where's there's one, there's always more...
一旦发现一个 周围肯定有更多
maybe a whole enemy patrol.
甚至是一整个小队
but this time, I'm ready for you!
但这次 我已经准备好了!
We found you in time.
终于找到你了
You led us on a merry old chase indeed.
你真是让我们好找啊
I'll bet you could use a drink about now.
我觉得你应该马上给他解药
You lousy murderers!
你们这些无♥耻♥的凶手!
I'll make you pay! I'll make you all pay!
我会让你们付出代价! 让你们所有人付出代价!
They were only trying to help me!
他们只是试着帮我!
You were right, He is hallucinating.
你是对的 他还在幻觉中
Malone. Roxton, be careful!
马龙 罗斯顿 小心!
He doesn't know where he is or what he's doing.
他不知道他在哪和究竟在干什么
I'll kill you too!
我要杀了你
Where are you, Malone? Do you know where you are, Ned?
你在哪 马龙?你知道你现在在哪吗 内德?
Where are you right now?
你在哪?
I don't know!
我不知道!
I'm lost,
我迷路了
I have to get back to command.
我必须回到总部
I am with command.
我是总部派来的
I'm Major Lord John Roxton. Do you know me?
我是约翰罗斯顿少校 你认识我吗?
No no, I'm just a correspondent.
不 我不认识 我只是个通讯记者
But I have to report!
但我必须汇报!
The enemy is planning a major offensive in three days!
敌军在将来三天打算全面进攻!
I found these papers!
我找到了这些文件!
And then Rutherford died. And then Jones.
Rutherford死了 然后Jones也死了
Sergeant Haskell, he died too.Everybody died, Major!
还有哈斯克中士 他也死了 所有人都死了 少校!
They all died for me! Do you know what that feels like?
他们的死都是因为我!你知道那是什么样的感受吗?
Yes!
是的!
Too well.
非常了解
But I'm not worth it.
但我并不值得让他们为我牺牲
Those brave men thought you were...
是那些勇敢的人让你想起了这些...
And let no man say you're not!
你也是他们之一!
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
It all seemed so real.
就像是真的
The poison on those darts did have a very powerful effect.
那些毒镖上的毒液的确效果很强
As did those events you went through six long years ago.
竟然让你想起了整整六年前的事情
So powerful I tried to suppress them.
那种感觉如此强烈 我曾经想压抑着它们
When I think about it now,
但我现在回忆起来了
that's why I started reporting for the Balloon Observer Corps,
这就是为什么我开始为气球监测部队工作
to rise above the war. Above the bullets and the stink,
升到战场上空 在那些散发着子弹和恶臭的上空
the terrible useless waste of it all.
那些毫无意义的争斗的上空
That war is over.
战争已经结束了
And the documents you found did helpNthe British to stop an offensive.
而那些你送达的文件的确帮助了英国人阻止了那场攻势
A single battle averted,
即使阻止的仅仅是一小场战斗
in a war that continued for two more years,
两年之后其结果或许会拯救
costing hundreds of thousands more lives...
成千上万的性命
and I survived.
同时也让我幸存了下来
We all played a part in that war, Malone.
我们都参与了那场战争 马龙
We all survived.
而我们都活了下来
Well, you're just sitting there like a lump. What's your story?
好吧 你从头到尾都坐在那里打酱油 你又有什么故事?
Ah, Malone may we have a word please, on the balcony?
哈 马龙 我们能到阳台上去单独聊会吗?
I think we should talk.
我觉得我们应该谈谈
I'd like to tell you what I did in a war to end all wars.
我很愿意告诉你我在战争中做了什么来阻止所有的战争
It's long past the time those two had this talk,
他俩上一次这么说话已经是很久以前了
I believe they have a lot more in common, than they think.
我觉得他们比他们想象中有更多的共同点
So you've been there too.
所以你当时也在那
They're not the only ones.
可不只是他们
Malone!How about some coffee!
马龙!来点咖啡如何!
I ground the beans myself,especially for you.
这可是我专门为你磨的咖啡豆
Malone!
马龙!
He's probably sleeping off the effects of that dart.
可能是毒液还在起作用
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表