剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第三季 第四集
遗失的世界
Veronica!
维罗妮卡!
This way! Ned!
走这边! 内德!
Over here! Ned!
在这边! 内德!
No, no, don't go!
别 别走!
Ned? wait for me.
内德?等着我
You are safe now.
你现在安全了
Ned, you ran so fast! I couldn't keep up!
内德 你跑的太快了!我快跟不上了!
I'd never leave you behind.
我绝不会把你一个人抛下的
Come on. It's time to get back to the tree house.
来吧 该回树屋了
That's why I had to talk to you this way.
我就是来跟你说这事的
I finally figured out how to get back, but I'm going to need your help.
我知道怎样回去了 但是我需要你们的帮助
Get back from where?
从哪里回来?
Veronica, do you know where we are right now?
维罗妮卡 你知道我们现在在哪里吗?
Ned, It doesn't matter. All I know is that I've missed you.
内德 这不重要 我只知道我很想你
Nothing's been the same since you...
一切都不一样了 自从你
since you... Say it.
自从你... 继续说
Since I died.
自从我死了以后
I really do miss you.
我真的很想你
Veronica,
维罗妮卡
help me!
来帮我!
Ned?
内德?
At the dawn of the last century
在世纪之初
A band of explorers searched for a prehistoric world
一对探险者踏上征途,想要证明存在一个史前世界
Driven by ambition
野心的驱动
Secret desires
秘密的欲望
A thirst for adventure
对于冒险的渴望
And seeking the ultimate story
并寻求最终的故事
They are befriended by an untamed beauty
他们结识了一位野性美女
Stranded in a strange and savage land
被困在一个奇怪野蛮的土地
Each day is a desperate search for a way out...
每一天都在寻找通往现代文明的路 逃出这个...
小新 诗舞清歌♥ 伤人的卓一航
审核
2276♥4♥7215 212357829 198871929
讨论群
Careful, Challenger, here it comes.
小心点 查林杰 她来了
Good morning, Marguerite!
早上好 玛格丽特!
It's time to greet another magnificent day with...
现在看看我们用什么来迎接美好的一天
Ha! Fresh toast!
哈!新烤的土司!
Unusual to see on outside its cage during hibernation season, I must say
我不得不说 在冬眠季看到她出窝可真是罕见
I heard that.
我听见了
This could be one for your science journals, George:
乔治 这可以被写进你的科学日记了
rare species spotted on a remote plateau.
远方高原上的珍稀物种
Observers' lives endangered by...
导致观察者身陷险境的是...
Coffee! There's no coffee!
咖啡!没有咖啡!
There's plenty in the storage shed, Marguerite...
储物蓬里有不少 玛格丽特...
I brought it back from the Zanga village myself.
我自己从赞加村带回来的
Those beans are green, Roxton! You haven't roast them yet!
罗斯顿!那些咖啡豆还是青的!你还没烤过!
That's not my job, Marguerite.
那不关我事啊 玛格丽特!
I sew for all of us.
我帮所有人缝补衣服
Challenger smelts metal ingots to trade with the zanga.
查林杰冶炼金属与赞加人进行交易
Veronica tends the gardens and the goat...
维罗妮卡是打理花♥园♥和放羊...
you smoke the meat and roast the coffee.
你呢则要熏肉和烤咖啡
And cast the bullets. And load the cartridges.
还要制♥作♥子弹以及装载弹夹
Poor you. The coffee is still your job.
真可怜啊 但咖啡还是你的活儿
Come along now, Marguerite. You know full well that since Malone went missing...
得了吧 玛格丽特 你很清楚自从马龙失踪以后...
we've had to adjust the division of labor.
我们必须调整分工了
Missing?
失踪?
Why can't anybody come out and say what really happened?
为什么大家不愿意面对事实呢?
Marguerite, I'm sorry...
玛格丽特 很抱歉...
but you and Veronica did agree to take on more of the food preparation.
但是你和维罗妮卡已经答应承担更多的食物准备工作了
Coffee's not food! It's...
咖啡才不是食物!它是...
it's a necessity!
生活必需品!
And you're its main consumer.
而且你是它的消费大户
Which is another reason I wish Malone wasn't dead.
又一个我不希望马龙死的原因
Whatever.
好吧
Americans drink more of this stuff than I ever did.
美国人比我能喝多了
注:马龙是美国来的记者,其他几位都是英国人
He got me started on it in the first place!
是他让我开始喝咖啡的!
He's not dead!
他没有死!
Good morning, Veronica. Veronica?
早 维罗妮卡 维罗妮卡?
Jungle daylight is no substitute for zanga's espresso.
比起丛林的阳光 还是赞加浓咖啡更提神醒脑
I saw him last night.
我昨晚见过他
We all have dreams about Malone, Veronica.
我们每个人都梦见过马龙 维罗妮卡
Not the same dreams we had about Summerlee, of course.
当然 和我们梦见萨莫瑞还是不一样的
Right here!
就在那!
I mean, I dream about him too.
我是说 我也梦见他了
But when I woke up, he was just standing there.
但是 当我醒过来的时候 他就在那儿站着
Challenger, he was pleading for my help.
查林杰 他在求我帮他
Then, where did he go?
然后 他去哪了?
Veronica! Professor Challenger!
维罗妮卡!查林杰教授!
It's Assai.
是Assai
Assai!
Assai!
Professor Challenger!
查林杰教授!
My people ask for you to come at once.
我们部落的人请你立刻过来
You are not going anywhere,you have a lot to work...
你哪也不能去啊 你有很多事情要做...
to do on the new test balloon so we can go home.
比如测试新的热气球这样我们就能回家了
What's wrong, Assai?What's happened?
怎么了 Assai?发生什么事了?
That's just it, Professor.We do not know.
问题就在这儿 教授 我们也不知道
It could be a sign from the heavens or elsewhere.
可能是天堂或者是别的什么地方发来的信♥号♥♥
When she puts it like that,how can I resist.
她这么说我怎么好拒绝
Watch me.
看我的
I could see she's most unhappy. Because of Malone?
我能看出来她情绪低落极了 是因为马龙吗?
And she's getting worse. Past few days she's mostly stayed in her room.
并且她的状态一天比一天差 过去几天她几乎天天把自己关在房♥里
She keeps re-reading Malone's journals.
不停地重读马龙的日记
It's a pity she wouldn't come with us today.
今天她不能和我们一起来真是遗憾
Would have done her good to talk to an old friend like you.
和像你这样的老朋友聊聊对她有好处
Veronica is strong.
维罗妮卡很坚强
Her sorrows only make her stronger.
伤痛只会让她愈加坚强
Veronica, as difficult as it may be...
维罗妮卡 我知道这很难以置信
to believe, I would like to apologize.
但我真心向你道歉
You're right.
你说的没错
It is difficult to believe.
确实很难接受
I have lost a lot of people in my life too.
其实我也失去了生命中很多人
Family, friends, more than friends.
家庭 朋友 甚至一些比朋友更重要的人
I do know how you feel.
我理解你的感受
Is it really that hard to accept...
难道你真的不相信
that I could care about something more than gold or diamonds?
一些东西对于我来说比金子和钻石还珍贵嘛?
Yes!
不信!
One of your more endearing and annoying traits...
你有一个既迷人又烦人的特点就是
is that you never lie to me.Just as I've never lied to you.
你从来不对我说谎 就像我从来不对你说谎一样
About important things
重要事情从不说谎
I apologize!
我诚挚的道歉!
For not saying sooner that I know...
对不起 我没早点道歉
that Malone means as much to all of us as he does to you.
我知道马龙对你很重要 其实他在我们心里也是同等重要的
Well, now you've said it.
行了 我接受你的道歉
All right, what is it? It's called a Ouija board.
好吧 那是什么? 这个东西叫通灵板
注:Ouija board(通灵板)类似于咱们中国的“碟仙”
一块木板上刻了英文字母和数字.但是可以在国外任何一家玩具店买♥♥到,
It's all the rage in Europe and London.
在欧洲大♥陆♥和伦敦曾经风靡一时
What does it do?
它是用来干嘛的?
Think of it as a telephone for a very long distance calls.
把它当做一个用来打长途的电♥话♥吧
I brought the outsider.
我把外乡人带来了
Yesterday it was just a field.
昨天这里还只是一块普通的田地
Last night it was touched by a force beyond this world.
昨天晚上外界的一股神秘力量触碰了这片土地
Someone made that in just one night?
有人就在一个晚上做成了这一切?
Someone. Or something.
可能是人 也可能是别的东西
I've read about telephones before.
我之前读到过电♥话♥
Do you actually think we can contact Malone through this?
你真的认为我们可以用这个和马龙交流吗?
To be honest I don't know.
老实说我也不知道
Put your hands here by mine.
把手放到我旁边
Have you ever used one of these before?
你之前用过这种东西吗?
Yeah, a few times, in London.
当然 在伦敦用过几次
And did it work?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表