剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
他们在哪? 不挡我路的地方
as you two soon will be.
你们也马上要去
Once a fool always a fool.
狗改不了吃屎
You're no smarter than the last time I met you, Roxton.
罗斯顿 你和上次我见到你时一样蠢
Oh, a little smarter, I think.
哦 好像聪明一点了
You see once I held you in high esteem. Now I despise you.
因为曾经我把你崇拜为偶像 现在我唾弃你
Bring them inside.
把他们带进来
When do you think Roxton and Marguerite are getting here?
你觉得罗斯顿和玛格丽特什么时候到这儿?
Could be anytime now...
随时都可能来
How are they going to deal with all these Hagins?
他们怎么对付这么多Hagin人啊?
Roxton's a clever man. He'll figure out something. There!
罗斯顿精明着呢 他会有主意的!
Now we can start our own quaint revolution.
现在我们可以发起我们自己古老的革命了
Easy, that is. If those rings hold should be out of here in no time.
别激动 如果这些铁环够结实我们马上就能出去
You are tempting fate Challenger.
你在冒险 查林杰
Just keep twisting, Veronica.
继续拧 维罗妮卡
A little bit.
差一点了
Tighter.
再使点劲儿!
Right, now.
现在没问题了
One at a time, and quiet as you can.
一个一个的出 别弄出声
we don't want to leave the Hagings just yet.
我们现在还不能离开Hagin人的领土
Well, we are going to stop this mad man, aren't we?
我们要制止这个疯子 不是么
Well, somebody has to.
总有人要这么做的
We're right behind you if you have a plan.
如果你有计划我们支持你
A plan? Oh yes, we'll figure something out on the way.
计划?哦对 我们在路上会想出来的
All clear, let's get to the jungle.
搞定了 我们去森林吧
Careful with those kegs now.
运这些桶的时候注意点
What's going on?
怎么了?
Come on! We need your help.
快来! 我们需要帮助
Back, the other way.
回去 走另一条路
What's with all the barrels?
这些桶装什么?
Gunpowder.
火♥药♥
But why are they taken it into Rice's house?
但是他们为什么把这些带到Rice的房♥子?
To blow up and kill the queen.
去炸了房♥子杀了女王
Yoma said her mother was inside under Rice's orders.
Yoma说她母亲被Rice命令软禁在房♥子里
Yes, of course.
是的
Rice is going to exploit the meteor shower...
Rice会在流星雨上做文章
murder the queen and proclaim himself the new king.
谋杀女王 封自己为新王
A sign from Universal powers he'll call it.
他会把这个称为天意
We have to get inside.
我们得进去
Maybe we should wait for some heavenly distractions.
也许我们得等到那些流星分散注意力
What the hell are they doing?
他们在干什么?
I believe they are planning an explosion.
我相信他们在计划一次爆♥炸♥
That much I can see! But why?
我能看到这些!但是为什么?
Haven't you figured it out yet?
你还没想明白么?
Playing God now, are we?
现在我们在扮演上帝嘛?
The role to which I was born.
我简直就是为这个角色而生的
These barrels of gunpowder are set to explode as one,
这些火♥药♥桶会一起爆♥炸♥
a huge explosion. A veritable apocalypse, if you will.
巨大的爆♥炸♥ 一次真正的天启 如果你愿意这么想
And when my house blows up, apart from killing you both,
当我的房♥子炸了的时候 除了杀了你们两个
it will also eliminate the queen.
它也会杀了女王
Seems like an awful lot of trouble to go through to steal a crown.
看起来偷个皇冠真麻烦呐
It's all about appearances. Who you appear to be, not who you are.
表象决定一切 而不是内在
If that's the case...
如果只看表面的话
judging from appearances,you are one ambitious lunatic.
从外表来看 你是个野心勃勃的疯子
My poor simple Roxton. You never did have much of an imagination.
小可怜罗斯顿 你从来没有想象力
When you shot your loutish brother, all you did was think about was the tragedy.
当你杀死你那猪一样的哥哥时 你只会沉浸在悲伤中
an yet with one simple bullet...
其实那枚小小的子弹
you made yourself lord and heir to your father's estate.
为你带来了爵位称号♥ 以及全部的财产
I could only wish I shot you through the heart instead of him.
我真希望我当时打中的是你的心脏而不是我哥哥的
Well, that's the difference between you and me.
呵 这就是你和我的差距
I make every opportunity count.
我珍惜每次机会
This glorious moment that is about to transpire is a work of pure genius.
这个即将到来的伟大的时刻是我这个天才一手策划的
A new king today, a grand new palace tomorrow.
现在的新国王 未来的伟大帝国
And what glorious moment might that be?
那个伟大的时刻是什么?
You haven't heard? Well of course you haven't.
你没听说吗?对啊你怎么可能听说呢?
You're not the scientist your new-found idol is.
你可不是你新偶像那样的科学家
Challenger? Where is he?
查林杰?他在哪?
Oh, he's buried, he and theother two that were with him.
哦 我们已经把他埋了 还有两个人给他陪葬
I want you to wait with Yoma and her mother.
我要你和Yoma 还有他妈妈待在一起
And when the show begins bring my bride to be...
等这场演出开始时 把我的新娘带出来
out of the village square to join the grand festivity.
到村子外面去参加庆典
It will be my pleasure.
我的荣幸
Bon voyage, you two.
你们两个好好上路吧
The man's a genius! The man's megalomaniac!
这个人是个天才! 这个人是个狂妄自大的人♥渣♥!
You lay a hand on her,and I'll kill you first!
你要是敢动她 我就宰了你!
After the explosion, if you can pull yourself together,
那要先看看爆♥炸♥之后你还能不能把自己拼起来了
I'll be waiting for you outside.
我就在外面等着你
You know my children, I'm the answer to your prayers.
我的子民们 我是你们的引路明灯
The powers of the Universe will reveal wonder things to us today.
伟大的神今天将会为我们带来奇迹
All questions will be answered and a faithful...
一切问题都会有答案 只有忠心耿耿
shall be rewarded.
才会得到救赎
Time to move.
该行动了
These are faster. Around the back of the house.
拳头更快 在房♥子后面
We use the trader's entrance.
我们用商人通道进去
Please leave me child, my child go.
求求你放开我的孩子 让她走
I said it's time to go.
我说了该走了
Keeps your hands of my daughter.
把你的脏手从我女儿身上拿开!
Oh no, oh!!
哦 不!
NO!
不要!
It's Malone!
是马龙!
Challenger, the ropes.
查林杰 给我们解开绳子
We thought you were dead and buried!
我们以为你们死了被埋了呢!
Buried, but certainly not dead!
确实被埋了 但没死
I knew this piece of palace cutlery will come at handy...
我就知道这餐具会派上用场
let's get the gunpowder out of here now,
现在我们把火♥药♥搬出去
before the whole place blows up.
要赶在整个地方着火之前
Where's your mother? Upstairs.
你母亲在哪? 楼上
Move it!
快点搬
Power of the Universe bring your fire upon us...
法力无边的神啊 请为我们带来天火...
proclaim the true leader of the Hagin people.
证明谁是Hagin人的真正领袖
Anyone but you, Rice.
谁都可能是 但你不是 Rice
That's masquerade is over.
演出结束了
How dare you interrupt the coronation!
你怎么可以打断这场神圣的加冕典礼!
Interrupt?
打断?
I'm just going to be the first to proclaim you enemy of the Hagin State.
我只是第一个过来宣布你是Hagin的敌人而已
Get up!
起来!
Go!
走!
Roxton deserves this moment...
这一刻是罗斯顿应得的...
Tell this people what a fraud you are!
告诉这些人你是个大骗子!
Never!
做梦!
The false pretense is over.
这场欺诈结束了
How dare you walk away from me!
你们怎么可以离我而去!
I am king!
我是国王!
I am god.
我是上帝!
Good shot!
砸的可真准!
Stand up, my people.
我的子民们请起来吧
Stand!
起来!
The true gods have made their choice.
真正的神已经做了决定
The man who falsely claim to be a god...
冒充上帝的人...
has been struck down by their power.
已经被神明惩罚了
We have much to be thankful for...
我们应该心存感激...
and many to ask for forgiveness.
并真诚的忏悔乞求原谅
These strangers here have been sent...
这些陌生人
to save us from our superstitions.
助我们远离迷信
To free us from the darkness we have lived in for so long.
引领我们走出阴霾
Now, in the light of day...
现在 在光明中
let us see the truth.
我们来见证事实
Let us welcome our neighbours...
我们一起欢迎 我们的邻居...
honor them for their courage.
表彰他们的勇气 赋予他们无比的荣光
Let them join with us in our celebrations.
让他们加入我们的庆典
You...
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表