剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Ned, one knock for yes,two for no.
内德 一声表示是 两声表示不是
Are any of us in danger for trying to contact you like this?
我们这样试着联♥系♥你是不是很危险?
Let's not get too carried away, Neddie boy.
让我们别太激动了 小内德
That's two knocks, right?We're not in any danger.
两声不是吗?我们很安全
Try channel him through you,Ask him to speak through you
你试着引导他通过你跟大家交流 让他通过你说话
OK.
好
Speak through me, spirit.
上我的身吧 灵魂
Let all of us hear what you have to say.
让我们听听看你想说什么
Do not open a path for me here.
别在这儿给我开通道
Saros will try to take it.
Saros会抢占先机的
Follow what I have written. Do not try to open a path for me here!
按照我写的做 别在这儿给我打开通道!
Malone?
马龙?
Upon your flesh shall I feast,
如你所愿我如约赴宴
and in your blood shall I bath.
沐浴在你的鲜血里
It's Saros! And in your... I shall live.
是Saros! 在你的肉体重生
your vile hearts your sons
你邪恶的心灵 你的后代...
You let her go.
放开她
I over this
我来终结这一切
Is it over?
结束了?
We've broken the circle,That's supposed to be enough.
我们把手分开了 应该就没问题了
Saros still has her.
Saros还在控制她
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
That's him! Marguerite!
是Saros! 玛格丽特!
No!
不要啊!
I never meant for this to happen.
我从没想过会发生这种事
I was trying to send you a message to tell you where I was!
我在努力告诉你们我在哪!
How to help bring me back.
还有怎么救我回来
But it's so hard to try to get any of you to see me or hear me.
但是联♥系♥上你们 让你们见到我听到我实在是很难
I didn't know...
我不知道...
that by trying to open a path for me, you'd endanger yourselves.
为我开一条通道居然让你们陷入险境
I won't let you risk your lives.
我不会让你们再冒险了
You mean too much to me.
你们对我来说太重要了
So you've got to let me go.
所以你还是让我离开吧
Bye, Veronica,
再见了 维罗妮卡
I'm going to miss you.
我会想你的
I'm going to miss you all.
想念你们全部
What happened?
怎么了?
Malone coldn't have done this.
这不可能是马龙做的吧
Saros, the butcher!
是Saros 这个屠夫!
How's Marguerite?
玛格丽特怎么样了?
Shaken but not hurt.
受惊了 但没伤着
I feel like I've been kicked by a mule!
我感觉自己被驴踢了一脚
A supernatural one at that. Yeah, Thank goodness.
而且是一个超自然形态的驴 没错 谢天谢地
Everyone's all right?
大家都还好吧?
You took a picture of what happened?
你拍下来发生的事了?
A photograph of something.
一个什么东西的照片
Challenger, you are nothing short of brilliant.
查林杰 你真不赖啊
So they say.
确实不赖
What have we got here?
看看我们得到了什么?
Look at this! Absolutely uncanny.
看这里! 太神奇了
They're both there, Malone and Saros!
他们都在这儿 马龙和Saros!
Don't you understand what happened?
你还不知道发生了什么吗?
Yes I do.
我知道了
We opened a path for Malone and someone else took it.
我们给马龙开了一条通道 可是被别人占用了
Veronica!
维罗妮卡!
Promise me you'll stop all attempts to reach Malone!
答应我不要再做任何尝试着联♥系♥马龙的行动了
Assai! I can't promise that!
Assai!我答应不了你!
None of us can.
没有人能答应你
If I cannot stop you, then there's nothing that can stop Saros.
如果我阻止不了你们的话 那么Saros必将卷土重来了
I have to warn my people.
我要去警告我的族人
Looking for something in particular?
在找一些特别的东西吗?
I can't stop thinking about what Malone said when he spoke through you.
我一直在思考马龙上了你的身的时候说的话
Do not open a path here, but follow what I've written.
别在这儿给我开通道 但是按照我写的去做
But written where?
但写在哪儿呢?
It's going to take weeks to read them all.
全读完要好几个礼拜啊
I have read them all,Marguerite.
玛格丽特 我一定要读完
If Malone'd had written anything about Saros or séances,
如果马龙写了任何关于Saros和通灵会的东西
I'd known about it.
我应该知道的
Challenger wants to try another séance tonight.
查林杰今晚上想再举♥行♥一场通灵会
Maybe it'll be easier for Malone to talk to us the second time around.
第二次马龙可能会很容易的与我们交流了
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
Veronica, did you really need to draw that.
维罗妮卡 你需要画那么多吗
I didn't! So what is it doing here?
我没有画! 那它怎么会在这儿?
But why would Saros
但是为什么Saros
place his pattern in Veronica's sketch pad?
在维罗妮卡的速写本上画这些东西?
What if we're wrong? What if Saros didn't do this.
如果我们错了呢?如果不是Saros画的呢?
Malone?
马龙画的?
He did say, follow what he's written.
他确实说了 按照他写的做
Written! So Saros didn't create the pyroglyphs!
写的!所以Saros没有创造麦田怪圈!
Malone did.
是马龙干的
If the pyroglyphs are Malone's writings,
如果麦田怪圈是马龙的作品
he's obviously trying to tell us something. But what?
那他一定是想告诉我们什么事情 但他到底想说什么啊?
OH!
哦!
Malone, that had better be you.
马龙 那最好是你
Marguerite, don't interrupt the phenomenon.
玛格丽特 不要打断这种现象
It's a triangle!
是个三角形!
Three knives pointing,triangulation.
三把刀子组成了三角测量仪的形状
Co-ordinates for a specific location!
坐标一定是指向哪个确定的地点!
Somewhere there is a third pyroglyph.
一定哪个地方出现了第三个麦田怪圈
It'll take days to search all the fields between here and the zanga village.
从这查到赞加村所有土地要花几天
Not necessarily.
不必
George, you make me nervous when you get that look in your eye.
乔治 你这种眼神让我很紧张
Another 50 feet, and I'll be able to see over into the next valley!
再升50英尺 我就可以看到下一个山谷
Careful Marguerite, keep the ropes nice and taut.
小心点玛格丽特 拉紧了绳子
So we follow the Summerlee River,
所以我们沿着萨莫瑞河
to the zanga village.
到赞加部落
There's the first one.
出现了一个怪圈
Thinking positively, it looks like...
很显然 看起来
Challenger's new rubber...
查林杰新的橡胶
formula might have solved the embrittlement problem.
配方可以解决脆化的问题
Huh?
啊?
In a month or so, the new balloon would have...
一个月之后这个新气球
more carrying capacity and greater range.
运载能力和航程会有更大的提高
Who knows,
鬼知道
it might even get us passed those updrafts at the plateau's edge.
它甚至可能带我们穿过高原边境的上升气流
Passed the updrafts and home.
穿过那片气流我们就回家了
Why, Marguerite, I...
为什么 玛格丽特 我...
thought a chance out of this place would cheer you up.
我以为离开这里的消息会让你兴奋起来
Me, yes. I don't know how Veronica's going to take it.
我吗?确实会 只是我不知道维罗妮卡怎么办
What?
什么?
What?
什么?
Oh, nothing, just for a moment...
哦 没事 只是...
there it actually sounded like you were worried about Veronica.
听起来好像你在关心维罗妮卡
No!
才不是!
Just worried about our division of labour if she...
我只是担心我们的劳动分工问题
decides to spend the next month moping in her bedroom, that's all.
如果她接下来把自己忧郁的关在屋里一整个月 就没人干活了 就这样
My thoughts exactly.
我就说嘛
We came along the Malone Rift...
沿着马龙谷
there's the second one!
出现了第二个怪圈!
Maybe around to the south there's the Krux Mountain.
往南走就是科鲁兹山
Ah the falls and...
啊 往下就是...
here it is!
就在那儿!
Challenger, look out!
查林杰 小心!
Don't shoot the balloon!
别打着气球!
Challenger!
查林杰!
Come on! Come on!
来吧来吧!
Help!
帮帮我!
Down!
放下来吧!
You actually enjoyed that, didn't you?
事实上你很开心不是吗?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表