剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
举起手来让我看见
You know stealing a man's rifle is a sure good way to get yourself shot.
要知道 偷别人的枪很容易吃枪子
If you must kill me do it quickly.
你要杀我就快动手
I have no intention of killing you.
我没有杀你的意思
...what are your intentions?
那你有什么意图?
To turn around and walk the other way.
转过身离开这里
But... what pleasure is there in that?
可是 这样有乐趣吗?
Look whatever you're offering I'm not interested.
不管你有什么乐趣 我不感兴趣
Tomorrow there will be a great feast of joy at my castle.
明天在我的城♥堡♥里有盛大的狂欢
Just stay where you are.
你不要乱动
Why must you be so cruel?
你干嘛这么冷酷?
Don't you want just a little taste?
你不想快乐一下吗
Thanks but I have other plans...
我有我的事
Unless you've seen a young woman in a hot-air balloon.
除非你见过一个坐气球的姑娘
In a balloon? I'll take that as a no.
气球? 这么说没见过
So you go your way and I'll go mine.
我们各走各的路
And don't follow me. I mean it!
别再跟着我 记住
Are you sure I can't convince you to come to our castle?
你真的不想跟我去城♥堡♥吗?
Well next time perhaps but I really have to meet my friend.
不行 下次吧 我还要等我的朋友
I know! We can leave a note for him! He's more than welcome to join us.
可以给他留封信 欢迎他也来参加
Well I'll suggest that to him when he shows up.
等他来了 我一定转达
I'm sure he can find his way.
他一定能找到路
I'm sure he can too but I promised to meet him here.
我相信 可我答应过他
Such loyalty to your friend!
你对朋友真忠诚!
But isn't it deeds not words that make the man?
不过男人不能光靠嘴说 还要看行动哦?
Whoa! Wait a minute!
哦 干什么!
There's no one around no one is going to interrupt us.
这儿没人 别不好意思
Yeah but I hardly know you!
可我们刚刚认识!
You keep talking about this woman you are searching for in the balloon but...
你嘴上说你在找一个坐气球的姑娘 可是
I've seen the way you look at me.
我明白你看我的眼神
You don't now anything about me.
你根本不了解我
Don't you find me attractive?
你不觉得我漂亮吗?
Like I said
我说过
I'll I'll discuss it with my friend once he gets here.
我朋友来我会转告他的
You're late Roxton.
罗斯顿你怎么还不来
You don't really think she was a witch do you?
你不相信她是女巫 对吗?
I don't believe it for a minute.
我一点也不相信
Although she did seem to have some power over that T-Rex
虽然她好像对恐龙有特殊的能力
not to mention her ability to appear and disappear.
而且还能来无影去无踪
Which potentially makes her very dangerous Indeed.
这样的人很危险 没错
You know her fascination with my radio wave reflector...
她对我的电磁波反射器很感兴趣
makes me think that maybe her so-called powers...
所以我想 她的所谓能力
were also Electro magnetically transmitted.
也是通过电磁波发射的
Her fascination with your equipment...
她对机器感兴趣
was just an obvious ploy to get close to you my dear friend.
完全是装出来的 目的是想接近你
Oh Marguerite your concern for my welfare is appreciated.
玛格丽特 你的关心我深表感谢
But I'm just sorry we didn't have more time to speak to the woman...
可惜我们没有更多机会跟她交谈
just to find out more about her powers.
无法更多了解她的能力
Well it's not too late!
现在还不晚
I was on my way back to the castle
刚才我在回城♥堡♥的路上
when I realized what wonderful company you are.
越想越觉得你是一个好人
You never heard of knocking? How did you get up here?
你没有敲门 怎么上来的?
I told you the way I travel everywhere. I flew.
我说过 我去哪儿都这样 我能飞
And I can speak in tongues. Marguerite.
越说越离谱 玛格丽特
Well we're not looking for any trouble are we?
你不想惹麻烦 是不是?
I'll only stay a little while.
我只待一小会
There There can't be any harm in that.
看 不会有什么麻烦
I'm afraid the lady of the house has a few reservations.
不过 这个家的主人很快会回来
Uninvited guests and such!
她讨厌不速之客!
Between magic and science we have a lot of ground to cover.
魔法和科学 我们该多聊聊
We do indeed.
没错
Don't say I didn't warn you.
别说我没提醒你
Whoa! At ease Ned!
喔!是我内德!
How long have you been waiting?
你等多久了?
Only about an hour and a half two hours.
才一个半小时 两个小时
What took you so long? Now that is a very good question.
怎么这么久? 说来话长了
I got side tracked by a bizarre woman who...
有人干扰我
I'm embarrassed to say stole my rifle.
一个漂亮的姑娘抢了我的枪
I have a sneaking suspicion she's still following me.
而且我感觉她还在跟着我
You met a woman. Yeah.
你刚碰到一个姑娘 对
You know was the strangest thing.
这事非常蹊跷
When I caught up to her and got my rifle back she...
我去把枪夺回来时
invited me to a festival at a castle.
她请我去城♥堡♥狂欢
What did she look like?
她长什么样?
Blonde. Attractive.
金发 漂亮
What is it? I met a woman too.
怎么了? 我也遇见一个
She was a redhead.
红头发的
We walked here together and then she headed off in that direction for her castle.
我们一起走到这儿 她朝这边走 回城♥堡♥了
The two of them are working together for some reason it would seem.
看来她们是一伙的 而且是为了同一个目的
The one I met was very attractive also.
我见的那个也很漂亮
Yeah trouble often is.
啊是啊红颜祸水
Come on it's getting late. We should find a place to camp.
天色不早了 我们找个地方住
What are we going to do?
我们怎么办?
We'll think of something.
得想个办法
If we don't get them back to the castle Dame Alice is going to be furious.
他们不去城♥堡♥ 爱丽斯夫人会大发脾气的
We'll never pass the initiation.
我们就无法通过入门考试
The one I was with said he was looking for a woman in a balloon.
我那个人说 他在找一个坐气球的姑娘
That's what the one I met said too.
我那个也这么说
Well! Maybe we should find her!
这样 不如我们去找她!
Or... at least tell them that we have.
或者 告诉他们我们找到了
Why didn't I think of that?
我怎么没想到?
When it works...
工作的时候
that apparatus you saw down by the windmill...
下面风车旁边那个设备
that transmits and receives...
会发射和接受
electromagnetic waves.
电磁波
Those instruments calculate the speed and distance of a flying object.
这些设备计算出飞行物体的速度和距离
Electromagnetic waves.
电磁波
I'll have to remember that phrase next time I call down the powers.
下回我呼唤法力时记住这个词
This powers as you call them
你说的这种法力
I'm sure they can be explained by science.
我相信可以用科学来解释
What is science if it isn't magic?
科学难道不是魔法吗?
Magic is the apparent use of natural or spiritual forces to...
魔法是利用自然或精神力量
produce a result that is logically impossible.
产生逻辑上不可能的结果
Science is exactly the opposite.
科学正好相反
Can science explain the powers of the supernatural?
科学能解释超自然的力量吗?
Not as yet.
现在不能
But the more we learn about the nature and behaviour of the universe
不过我们对宇宙的性质和行为了解越多
the less mysterious it becomes.
它就越不神秘
Understanding the world around us doesn't make it any less mysterious.
了解周围世界并不会减少它的神秘
Magic is a celebration of the unexplainable.
魔法 任何人都无法解释
As a scientist I can accept not that there is much we have to learn
作为一个科学家 我承认要学的东西很多
not that there is anything that is unexplainable.
但是没有什么是不能解释的
Tell me more about your incredible invention.
多给我讲一讲你的发明
Like putty in her hands.
查林杰好像被她蛊惑了
Who's there?
谁在那儿?
What do you want?
你们干什么?
We come to give you great news of your companion.
我们有你朋友的好消息
The one in the balloon.
坐气球的那个
You know what happened to Veronica?
维罗妮卡的消息?
Yes yes we've heard she's back in our castle.
对 我们听说她就在城♥堡♥
Come Come with us we'll take you to her.
跟我们走就能见到她
I have to wake my friend. Stay there!
我去叫我的朋友 等一下!
Roxton! Wake up!
罗斯顿 醒醒!
Go! go.
走!快走
What do you want Malone? These wom..
什么事 马龙? 那些女...
Where'd they go? Where'd who go?
哪去了? 你说谁啊?
Well that girl I ran into today. And a blonde.
我遇见的那个姑娘和那个金发姑娘刚才来了
They were just here. They said Veronica is back at their castle!
她们刚才还在这儿 说维罗妮卡在城♥堡♥里
Interesting...
有意思
I told the blonde I was looking for Veronica.
我跟金发的那个说 我们在找维罗妮卡
I told the other one the same thing!
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表