剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
I took it from him some time ago
我不久前拿到的
You took it from him?How did you manage that?
你从他的手里拿到的 你是怎么做到的?
Why don't you try and help me find it?
你为什么不帮我找找看呢?
What I would like is a straight answer or two!
我想要的是一个确切的答案!
Are you calling me a liar?
你是说我是一个骗子?
I don't know what I'm calling you!
我不知道我该如何称呼你!
But you'd better start filling in the blanks! And quickly
不过你最好给我赶快回答!立刻!
You shouldn't draw a gun unless you are prepared to use it Marguerite
你不该掏枪 除非你准备用它 玛格丽特
Believe me I will!
相信我 我会开枪的!
What did you do to Roxton?
你对罗斯顿做了什么?
I slipped some curare into his tea last night
昨晚我向他的茶里放了箭毒
Do you know what that is?
你知道那是什么吗?
It's a form of
它是一种
alkaloid strychnine that leaves you completely paralysed
可以让你完全麻♥痹♥的♥生物碱
But fully conscious
但你仍然清醒
You almost tripped over him this morning
你今天早上差点就从他的身上跨过去
What?
什么?
You would have found him if I hadn't led you away
如果当时我没有把你引开 你立马就找到他了
By now the tide has come in and washed him out to sea
现在这个时间 他估计已经被潮汐冲进海里了
You rotten piece of filth!
你这个坏透了的人!
Works better with bullets
开枪时枪里最好有子弹
I took the liberty last night in case it should come to this
我昨晚拿走了你枪里的子弹 就是为了应对现在这种情况
You're right
你说的对
bullets would be way too easy
用子弹解决你实在太便宜你了
Dinner for the dinosaurs is much more appropriate
还是让你成为恐龙的晚餐比较合适
Roxton!
罗斯顿!
Roxton!
罗斯顿
Roxton!
罗斯顿
Roxton!
罗斯顿
Roxton!!!
罗斯顿
Roxton!
罗斯顿
NO!
不!
Don't you dare leave me!
你胆敢离开我!
Come on come on!
快点 快点!
Oh We've got to stop meeting like this!
噢 我们能不能不要这样见面!
I'm sorry John You were right about that horrible man
对不起 约翰你对那个可怕男人的判断完全正确
I'll remind you of that
下次你再怀疑我
the next time you doubt my judgement
我就提醒你这件事
I never will I promise!
永远都不会了 我保证!
Wake up lad!
醒一醒 老家伙!
Where the hell have you been?
你去了哪里?
Is that any way to greet an old friend?
这就是欢迎一个老朋友的方式?
I've been looking for you all over the place!
我到处找你!
Did you find the knife? Don't you have it!?
你找到那把匕♥首♥了吗? 不在你那里!?
We've got to find it! We need it!
我们必须找到它 我们需要它!
More than life itself!
它比生命还重要!
There are tracks everywhere It's so confusing!
这里到处都是留下的痕迹 真让人困惑!
We're never going to be able to find them
我们永远也找不到他们
I mean they could be anywhere by now
我的意思是 他们可能现在在任何一个地方
Malone what are you doing?
马龙 你在做什么?
You said so yourself
你是这么说的
I've got an obligation to used this cursed
我有责任使用这把被诅咒的
gift of mine to help anyway I can
“礼物”来找点线索
What more do you think you could possibly learn from it?
你认为你还能从那把匕♥首♥上得到更多的信息?
I don't know Maybe nothing
我不知道也许什么也没有
But I've got to try
但我一定要试一试
Ned! Ned no!
内德!内德 不!
Five young women killed in less than three weeks
不到三周就有五个年轻女人被杀
Funny how the killings ended as suddenly as they began
有趣的是连环凶杀悄无声息的开始 悄无声息的结束
Funny indeed Inspector Anderson
真的很有趣 Anderson警探
You don't suppose anyone will ever figure out who really did it
你猜会不会有人可以查出真♥相♥
I don't think even history will be able to tell
我想历史也告诉不了人们答案
Yes
对
We've covered our tracks very well doctor Gull
我们行迹隐藏的很好 Gull医生
To infamy
敬恶行
Better to rule in hell than serve in heaven
天堂为奴 不如地狱为主
Your carriage awaits gentlemen
您的马车准备好了 先生们
Your trunks is already on board ship
你的箱子在甲板上
Very good I've always wanted to see the continent
很好 我一直都想去欧洲大♥陆♥瞧瞧
Very pleasant this time of the year
这一年的这个时间真让人愉快
See that's the Ripper!
看 那是开膛手!
It's him all right!
那绝对是他!
Look!
看!
He was carrying the murder weapon in his pocket!
他口袋里有凶器!
Get him!
抓住他!
Looks like it's just the two of us Dr Gull
Gull医生 现在就剩我们两个人了
Pity Inspector A pity
真遗憾 警探 太遗憾了
Are you all right Malone? What did you see this time?
你还好吗 Malone?这次你看到什么了?
It was all of them It was the doctor
这次看到了他们三个 凶手是医生
and the inspector and the coachman!
那个警探还有马车夫!
All three of them
他们三个都是
That's quite correct
说的很对
You! Don't move
你! 不要动
I won't hesitate to shoot you this time
这次我会毫不迟疑地开枪
I see you found our knife
看来你找到了我们的匕♥首♥
Inspector Anderson I presume
我猜你就是Anderson警探
Very clever
非常聪明
You animal!
你这个畜生!
Much worse than that I'm afraid
比我担心的还糟
I told you not to move Now put your hands up!
我告诉你不要动 现在举起手来!
Unfortunately John Netley died in London
不幸的是John Netley死在伦敦了
leaving the two of us to carry on the Ripper's work
留下我们两个人完成开膛手未完的工作
If you hurt her I'll kill you both!
如果你敢伤害她 我就杀了你们两个!
Oh I don't think so laddy
哦 我可不这么想 女士
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
It's a dinner invitation for the ravenous wildlife
给凶残的野生动物留下的晚餐邀请函
it's a little raptor blood
这是一点迅猛龙的血
That is a very nice knife
这是一把非常好的匕♥首♥
I keep it around for scum like you
我带着它就是为了清除你这样的社会渣滓的
Let's take a walk
我们出去走一走
Move it!
快走!
Don't you hurt her!
你敢伤她试试看!
All the comforts of home
家的感觉真好
I think I should enjoy living here
我想住在这里是件很享受的事情
Who did she remind you of?
她让你想起什么了没?
Watch up
往上看
She is our first victim here in this
她是我们在高原的第一个猎物 在这个
wild uncharted world
野蛮而又未知的世界
Brutality is addictive you see
你看残忍♥成性是会上瘾的
The more we kill
我们杀的越多
the more we need to kill
我们就越想杀
It gets in to the blood
这融入了我们的血液
Only one cure forNa disease like that
只有一种治疗方法
Yes!
对!
Of course you're right
你说的很对
We've got to get you back to the tree house!
我们要把你带回树屋!
And find Veronica
然后找到维罗妮卡
Shall we begin the operation?
我们开始做手术吧?
Ready when you are Doctor
你准备好了就可以开始了医生
If it's a knife fight you want prepare to meet your maker
这把匕♥首♥能满足你想要的 让你见上帝
Stay away!
离我远点!
This is for all the pain and suffering you've caused
这个是对你造成的所有伤痛和苦难的报应
No!
不!
What's going on?
怎么了?
Ned! Challenger!
内德!查林杰!
You beat them both?
你把他们都打败了?
Well I didn't have a choice
是的 我没得选
What did I miss?
我错过了什么?
Only this
只有这个
Just the best bit
只有很小一部分
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表