剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
这是些什么东西?
Looks like a banquet,fit for a king.
看起来像是为国王举办的一场宴会
Right you are,Professor Challenger.
的确如此 查林杰教授
And I am the king.
而且我就是国王
You!
你!
You rule these people? Oh! Any day now.
这些人都由你统治? 噢!已经有些日子了
Is this the same Pierson Rice that Roxton knew?
这就是罗斯顿认识的那个Pierson Rice吗?
Where's the queen?
那女王在哪?
Your astonishment amuses me.
你们惊讶的样子让我觉得很好笑
How did you pull this off?
你是怎么做到的?
Oh, please be seated as my honored guests...
哦 请在贵宾席就坐...
and let me tell you about my conquests and my...
我马上就告诉你我伟大的征服之路以及
rise to power.
我是如何一步一步到达权力的高峰的
Oh, this is Yoma...
哦 这位是Yoma公主
daughter of the queen,and my bride to be.
她是女王的女儿 即将成为我的王妃
One must never apologize or show regret...
一个人为了实现自己的梦想
for actions taken to realized one's destiny.
做什么事情都用不着道歉 也不用后悔
What's your destiny Pearson?
那Pearson你的梦想是什么?
Oh, isn't it obvious? Haven't you see the size of this community?
哦 不是显而易见么?你没看到这个繁荣的国度吗?
Can you imagine its potential?
你能想象到它的潜力吗?
All we've seen so far is murder and aggression.
我们见到的只是杀戮和侵略
Ah, the acid-tongued journalist.
哈 这位尖酸刻薄的记者啊
I've been reading your work.
我已经在读你的作品了
Oh I've sure to put in a chapter about despots and petty tyrants...
哦 我很确定我的作品在美国出版的时候
when I publish it in America. Oh, I don't think so.
会加一个暴君和独♥裁♥者的章节 哦 我可不这么想
Burn this rubbish.
把这些垃圾烧掉
You see, there is no way off this glorious Plateau.
看 没有离开这个辉煌平原的路
No escape There certainly is.
没有出口 肯定有
No Professor, I've been here much longer than you.
不教授 我在这里待得比你久多了
Going for 8 years now, and if there is a way back to the...
现在是第8年了 如果有回到我们的世界的路
other world, I can assure you I would have found it by now.
我保证我到现在已经找到了
Something tells me you stopped searching a long time ago.
有迹象表明你很早以前就停止寻找出口了
Oh, she speaks.
哦 她说话了
I thought you were Challenger's plaything! As Yoma is to me.
我以为你是查林杰的玩物!像我的Yoma一样
I'll give you something to play with.
我会陪你玩玩的
Not, take it easy, Veronica.
不 别激动 维罗妮卡
Just give him time and he must choke on his own greed.
等着瞧 他会为自己的贪婪付出代价的
You haven't certainly mellow Challenger, I'm glad to see it.
查林杰你依然锋芒毕露 我很高兴
Now let me tell you how I came to rule over these simple souls.
现在我来告诉你 我是怎么征服这群愣头青的
Let me guess you told them you are god preach tale-fairy and bring-storm.
我先猜测一下 你告诉他们你是上帝 用精巧的谎言欺骗他们 鼓吹自己能呼风唤雨
Oh quiet please this is my story.
哦安静 这是我的故事
Religion isn't about god and faith...
宗教不一定必须是上帝和信仰...
is about industry,science, technology...
也可以关于工业、科学和技术
and the wonders of the Universe.
以及奇幻的宇宙
When Lawrence and I and unwitting colleague...
当我和Lawrence 还有那些不知名的同事
the poor rest you found in the jungle.
也就是你们在丛林里见到过的那些残骸
When we arrived at this village we've lost everything
我们到达这个村子的时候一无所有
the rest of my expedition succumbed to malaria.
探险队的其他人感染了疟疾
we left them for the cannibals and carried on.
我们把他们留给了食人族 继续行进
All we have was a few guns some gunpowder...
我们只剩下几把枪还有一点点火♥药♥...
a telescope and an almanac of the stars.
一个望远镜和一张天文年历
You seduced this people with smoke and mirrors.
你用花言巧语欺骗了这些人
You could done the same Challenger if you were so inclined.
如果你愿意 你也可以这样
The Hagins are a superstitious bunch.
Hagin人就是一帮愚昧迷信的人
When we arrived here, we were prisoners like yourselves.
我们到这里的时候和你们一样都被当做囚犯
But when I realized the European origin of the Hagins.
但当我知道了Hagin人的祖先是欧洲人时
It wasn't too hard to convince them that I really was a god.
说服他们我是个上帝就不是什么难事了
That I've returned to them from beyond the stars.
我告诉他们我从遥远的星球回到他们身边
And I saw it to them through the telescope.
我通过天文望远镜看到他们
Alpha Centura I think is called.
我来自Alpha Centura 我想我是这么说的
You think. Oh, what doesn't matter.
你这么想么? 无所谓
Most of them believe me, enough of them to start a quiet revolution.
反正大部分人都信了 对他们来说足够发起一场革命了
And tomorrow my rise to power...
明天我就登基的梦想
would be complete. Tomorrow.
就实现了 明天
19 November of course.
明天是11月19号♥
Yoma's mother is my only obstacle now...
Yoma的妈妈是我唯一的绊脚石
some of the Hagings the older ones mainly are still loyal to her.
一些上了年纪的Hagin人仍然对她忠心耿耿
But tomorrow when the stars streak across the sun...
但明天流星的景象一出现
and fire fall down upon the Earth...
天火将会降临地球
those who believe in me will be safe.
信我者才可活命
those who don't will be forever damn belong with the useless queen.
那些不信我的人将和他们那个废物女王一起下地狱
He is going to kill her.
他要杀了她
Is not I who is going to kill her Yoma.
Yoma 不是我要杀她
It is the will of the Universe.
而是神的力量
A power far greater than my own.
这种力量比我要强大多了
Please you have to stop him.
求求你们一定要阻止他
Yoma leaves us, go tent to your doomed creator.
Yoma 滚回帐篷里 那个把你生出来的恶魔身边
Is time for dessert?
甜点时间?
I couldn't stomach one more of your sentences.
你的污言秽语我一句也听不下去了
your perverse application of science disgust me.
你对科学的侮辱让我反胃
Tomorrow the Scorpions meteors shower begins.
明天会有天蝎座流星雨
Completing a 77 years cicle.
刚好赶上77年周期
That's right Challenger.
没错啊查林杰
Though I prefer to called it the day of my coronation.
不过我还是喜欢叫它"我的加冕日"
Not if I have anything to say about it.
我气的一句话都说不出来
Say, I didn't invite you here to talk.
听清楚了 我可不是把你们请过来聊天的
I invite you here to listen to my story and to enjoy your final meal.
我请你们过来是让你们瞻仰我的传奇故事 顺便好好享用最后的晚餐
Lawrence when the guest've finished eating...
Lawrence 客人们吃完饭后
please escort them to their quarters.
就带回牢房♥
We must be getting close to the Haging's village by now.
现在我们一定已经接近了Hagin人的村子了
Oh, I hope so, we've been walking all bloody night...
噢 但愿如此 我们都走了一整个晚上了
then on the other hand what are we going to do when we get there.
不过话又说回来 等我们到了之后又该做什么呢?
Find out what happened to Challenger and Malone and Veronica,
先去看看查林杰 马龙还有维罗妮卡他们怎么了
Well, that's quite a plan, Roxton!Up all night thinking on that one?
好 罗斯顿 你的计划真高明! 想了一整个晚上就想出这么个点子!
The plan, Marguerite, is to stay alive and save our friends.
玛格丽特 这可计划可以活命并且救出我们的朋友
We'll work out the finer details when we find out what we're up against.
当我们见到对手的时候我们会想出更棒的点子
Terrific!
真是精彩!
Shhh.
嘘
Stop complaining.
别抱怨了
What is it?
那是什么?
The last thing we need is more unwanted company.
我们现在最不需要的就是外人陪同
They are carrying Challenger's and Malone's rifles.
他们拿着查林杰和马龙的步♥枪♥
That's not good. No, not good at all.
那不太妙啊 是一点都不妙
What are we going to do?
我们该怎么办?
A small diversion should do the trick.
耍点小把戏就能分散他们的注意力
Wait here while I cut them off.
我去干掉他们 你在这等着
Then what? You know how to whistle....
然后呢? 你会吹口哨的...
don't you?
不是吗?
Drop your weapons!
放下武器!
Do it now!
现在!
What have we here?
看看都有些什么?
Who are you? Just a couple of neighbours.
你们是谁? 只是两个邻居
Now what have you done with our friends?
你对我们的朋友做了什么?
Intruders. Back off, now!
入侵者 现在 后退!
How long has Rice been running this show?
这种Rice为明天的事排练了?
Long enough to make a difference
足够久 能够起作用
For worse it would appear.
表面上看起来不太妙啊
That's far enough gentlemen.
绅士们 就到这了
At ease.
放轻松
Come on out, Rice! Don't make me knock.
出来 Rice!别逼我敲门
John Roxton. This is a pleasant surprise.
约翰罗斯顿 真是愉快的惊喜
Don't tell me you've hooked up with Professor Challenger.
别告诉我你和查林杰教授搞上了
Now that you've mentioned him.
现在你提到他了
Where is he? And the others?
他在哪里? 还有其他人
And who's the lovely lady?
这美丽的女人是谁?
I have heard all about you, Rice.
我听到太多关于你的事情 Rice
Tell me our friends are unharmed and being released right now!
告诉我我们的朋友们没被伤害然后立刻放了他们!
Feisty!
挺暴躁的嘛!
Congratulations, Roxton.Your fortunes have improved.
恭喜你啊 罗斯顿 你的运气比以前好了很多
Oh really? Well yours is about to change.
噢 是么?你的可不怎么样了
Where are they? Safely out of the way...
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表