剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Because some cowboy was hung for a crime he didn't commit?
就因为牛仔被无中生有的罪名处死?
Somehow his restless spirit...
不知怎的 他没有安息的灵魂...
magically caused that noose and tombstone to appear in the jungle.
魔法般地使绳套和墓碑出现在丛林中
Where a good person might find it,
也许会有好人发现它
and set things to rights.
将事情拨乱反正
In this world or the next.
在这一世...或者下一世
Well I'm proud of you.
哇 我为你骄傲
Well, thank you, Veronica.
好的 谢谢你 维罗妮卡
See that's the way a great western supposed to end,
看吧 这就是一个伟大的西部故事应该结束的方式
the hero gets a kiss from the pretty girl.
英雄得到了漂亮女孩的吻
The hero is supposed to kiss his horse.
英雄去吻他的马才对
Since when did you become so cynical?
从何时开始你变成这么会冷嘲热讽的人了?
You were there.
你在那
You saw the noose, and the tombstone disappear.
你看到了 绳套和墓碑都消失了
Me cynical! You should have met my third husband. Or was it the fourth?
我冷嘲热讽!你应该去见见我的第三任丈夫 或者是第四任?
Are you jealous?
你在嫉妒?
Of this drab and dreary prairie girl?
这种单调而沉闷的牧场女孩?
She was... the most beautiful woman I ever met.
她是...我曾见过的最美的女人
You said she looked exactly like...
你说她看起来很像...
...me.
...我
Care to ride off into the sunset?
愿意一起看夕阳吗?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表