剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
effectiveness of my formula on a full stomach now, wouldn't it?
会很困难啊 不是吗?
Isn't that what mice are for?
小老鼠不是用来做实验的吗?
That's a very good point.
说得好
My initial recipe had a very...
我最初的食谱
positive effect on them but virtually no effect on me...
对小鼠们有明显的效果但是对我却几乎没用
except to render me unconscious for an hour or so.
唯一的作用就是让我昏迷了一小时
Oh, don't worry.
别担心
I think I found the cause of that. It won't happen again.
我想我找到原因了 不会再发生了
George, I think you should abandon this experiment...
乔治 我觉得你应该放弃这项实验
right now, before you kill yourself!
立刻放弃 免得害死你自己!
Yes. I tend to agree. You are far more important than a...
恩 我同意 你比一种食物替代品
a substitute for food!
重要的多!
I will not be deterred by a small failure.
我才不会被一次小失败打倒
I intend to see this one out.
我要坚持到最后
How's it going?
怎么样了?
Not as well as I would like.
没有我想的那么好
But that's all part of the scientific process, I'm afraid.
但是那都是科学研究过程的一部分
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I'm taking blood samples to help me analyze...
我在抽血样 用来帮我分♥析♥
the effects of this beverage I'm developing.
我正研究的这种饮料的效果
First I count the blood cells, red versus white.
首先我要数数血细胞 红细胞与白细胞
If there's an excess number of white cells...
如果白细胞的数量超额
That means you're sick. Precisely.
说明你病了 正是
White blood cells are the body's defense...
白细胞是人体的抗体
against illness and disease.
用来对抗疾病
A higher red blood cell count means you're healthy.
红细胞的数量高说明你很健康
Lots of oxygen circulating through the blood.
血液中循环着很多氧气
How do you know so much about blood?
你怎么对血液知道的这么多?
Radiation poisoning was very common in the XXI century.
Zoth和他的暴徒们在21世纪摧毁世界之后
After Zoth and his goons destroyed the world,
辐射中毒是非常普遍的
the atmosphere was contaminated for years.
空气污染持续了好多年
Radiation probably killed more people than the bombs.
或许辐射杀害的人比炸♥弹♥杀害的人都要多
How horrible. Tell me about it.
好可怕 可不是嘛
I also have to test blood sugar...
我还必须要测血糖
for the nutritional level of the formula.
来看看我配方的营养水平
It's not good at all. See?
一点都不好 看到没?
The blood sugar is very low.
血糖非常低
Why do all this work if there's so much food around?
周围有这么多的食物为什么还做这工作?
Well, that may not always be the case, as well you know.
现在有不代表以后也有 你也知道
The role of the scientist is to provide solutions...
科学家的使命是为将来可能出现的严重问题
for what one day may well be very serious problems.
提供解决方法
84.2 kilos,
84.2公斤
I'm losing weight as well.
我的体重也减了
The scientific method may appear to be rather slow, but...
科学的道路可能比较漫长 但是
it really is quite fascinating!
真的很迷人!
Observation, experimentation, testing,
观察 实验 检测
and then recording all the data.
然后记载所有的数据
Sounds about as much fun as learning to read.
听起来跟学习阅读一样有趣
It does take a little effort. But if you understood the principles...
确实是需要努力 但是如果你理解了原理
I'm sure you would quite enjoy it!
我敢肯定你会非常享受!
I think I'd rather be a farmer.
我觉得我宁愿当个农户
Of course. I understand.
当然了 我理解
This doesn't look like dogwood to me.
我看着这不像山茱萸
More like mugwort, I would say.
更像是艾草
What do you think? You are kidding me.
你觉得呢? 你在开玩笑吧
Yes, definitely mugwort.
是的 绝对是艾草
All right, what's next on the list?
好吧 单子上下一个是什么?
A cold drink and a hot bath! Sounds like a good idea, but...
一杯冷饮和一次热水澡! 听起来不错 但是
we can't go back to the tree house with just one plant.
我们不能就带一棵植物就回树屋
Oh look! It says here that mugwort is a pain reliever...
看!书上说艾草有镇痛功能
which is just about what I need right now.
我现在正需要这个呢
Ah yes, here it is. Right there.
对啊 在这 就在这
I just saw a weed like that.
我刚看到个那样的杂草
And I thought you weren't paying attention!
我还以为你不会注意!
Here it is!
在这!
Oh, no, no, no! Oh, Marguerite, that's poison ivy!
不不不!玛格丽特 那是毒葛!
It's not poison ivy.
那不是毒葛
I know what that looks like. Just pick it, will you?
我知道毒葛长什么样 把它拿起来 好吗?
I'm not touching it. If you think that's ...
我才不碰它 如果你觉得那是
kudzu vine, you pick it yourself!
葛藤 你自己把它捡起来
Fine! The sooner we get this done the better!
捡就捡!早完事早轻松!
What's next?
接下来是什么?
So, grow already!
已经开始生长了!
A is for apple...
A代表苹果
B is for boring.
B代表无聊
Challenger's right. Reading can be useful.
查林杰说的对 阅读很有用
C is for crossbow...
C代表弓箭
Something wrong? No.
有什么不对吗? 没有
I told you it was poison ivy.
我告诉你了那是毒葛
No it's poison ivy. No, it wasn't!
不 它是毒葛 不 它不是!
Then why are you scratching yourself?
那你为什么不停抓自己?
Damn Challenger and his lists!
该死的查林杰和他的破单子!
If we weren't out here collecting these weeds,
如果我们没有出来搜集这些杂草
this never would have happened!
就不会发生这种事!
Well, if you'd listened to me in the first...
如果你一早听我的话
place, this never would have happened.
也不会发生这种事!
Oh, what are you, a botanist now?
你是什么东西 成植物学家了?
You can't even tell a fig tree from an oak!
你连无花果树跟橡树都分不清楚!
Maybe so. At least I wasn't silly enough to pick up poison ivy.
或许是吧 至少我没傻到去捡毒葛
There must be something in this list for skin rashes.
这里边肯定有治皮疹的
Burdock! Here it is. That should be easy enough to find.
牛蒡根!在这 应该很容易找到
Well, let's hope it works. In the meantime, stop scratching.
希望有用吧 同时 别再抓了
Yeah. You'll only make it worse.
好吧 只会让情况更糟
So, 2 grams of potassium,
2克钾
plus 1.9 grams of fiber,
加1.9克纤维
1.2 millilitres....
1.2毫升
of folic acid.
叶酸
Great thunder!
太好了
Well, you'll be fed soon.
很快就能喂饱你了
All right.
好了
Some for you...
给你们一些
and the rest for me.
剩下的给我
Ugh. The appearance and odor have not improved.
这卖♥♥相跟气味没改良多少啊
That is... very filling.
这好有...饱腹感啊
Heart rate's increased.
心率加快了
So has my metabolism.
新陈代谢也快了
We will make believers of them yet!
我们还要让他们信服呢!
Yes we will... Ah.
是的 我们会... 啊
That's more like the man I know.
这才像是我认识的那个人啊
Who said that?
谁说的话?
Who the blazes are you?
你到底是谁?
You ought to know,
你应该知道
I'm you... George Edward Challenger.
我是你...乔治·爱德华·查林杰
I don't believe this! You're not me!
我不相信!你不是我!
Oh but I am,
但我就是你
I'm you when you were young and focused, without distractions.
我是你年轻 全神贯注 心无旁骛的样子
A promising young scientist,
一个年轻有希望的科学家
fresh from his first doctorate,
刚拿到第一个博士学位
accepting the rightful congratulations of his peers.
接受着同伴们的祝福
This is impossible! I must be hallucinating.
这不可能!这一定是我的幻觉
Are you? Have not many strange and fascinating...
是吗?你的生活中没有发生过
things happened to you in your lifetime? And not without reason.
很多奇特而又惊奇的事情吗?并不是毫无原因的
It must be the effects of this beverage I've been developing.
一定是我发明出来的这饮料的作用
Oh, nonsense!
胡说!
You're a man with a special destiny.
你有着特殊的命运
I've arrived to ensure you fulfill that destiny.
我来保证你完成这项使命
Oh, be off with you! Get away from me!
你滚开!离我远远的!
Have you forgotten the ambitions of your youth?
你忘了你年轻时的抱负了吗?
Your purpose is science, Professor, Challenger.
你的目标是科学 查林杰教授
Scientific glory is your destiny.
科学的荣誉才是你的目标
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表