剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
and I know the fierce resolve that brought you on this plateau.
我也懂得将你带上这片高原的好胜的个性
I also know the strength and friendship that you've shared with all of us,
我还懂得你和我们所有人之间坚固的友谊
as well as the disappointments you've had to bear alone.
还有你自己独自一人时 所承担的那种绝望的感受
So that's who you are to me.
所以 这才是我懂得的那个玛格丽特
So whatever name you choose, by...
无论你决定怎么被人称呼 或者无论
whatever terms you care to mention...
你喜欢任何一个名字
I love you, Marguerite. No, you can't, John.
我爱你 玛格丽特 不 你不能 约翰
I'm sorry, but you just can't!
我很抱歉 但你真的不能!
Why not?
为什么不?
Why? For a thousand reasons.
为什么? 因为成千上万的理由
I don't care what secrets you still have!
我不在乎你还隐藏了什么秘密!
I do!
我在乎!
I do!
我在乎!
This is really bad timing.
这哥们真煞风景
Who the hell are you? Right place,
你又是谁? 地方对了
wrong woman. You're not the one I am looking for.
人不对 你不是我要找的那个人
The Ouroboros! That's it! That's Xan's medallion!
是神蛇盘!Xan的神器!
You know about Shanghai Xan!
你知道上海的Xan!
Of course!
当然!
You're the fabled Miss Smith!
你就是传说中的Smith小姐
The one Xan told me about.
Xan曾跟我提到过
You came so close to getting this for yourself...
你当时几乎就能够拿到这东西了
Having all your questions answered.
差点就能解答你所有的疑问
And then...
但然后...
You lost everything.
你失去了所有
I asked for you to identify yourself.
我叫你报上名来
I'm not going to ask you again!
我不会问第二次
You're right, you're not.
你说得对 你不会
Too little too late, Miss Smith,
还是差一点 Smith小姐
Xan told me you excel at making deals.
Xan告诉我你很会交易
So you and I shall make one now.
所以你现在就可以完成一笔
Give me the location of Veronica Layton,
告诉我维罗妮卡在哪里
and I will let you keep your life.
我就留你们一命
Miss Smith, you hesitate.
Smith小姐 你居然犹豫了
Xan told me you value no one's life higher than your own.
Xan告诉我说 你只关心你自己
You must have me confused with somebody else.
你一定是认错人了
A variation then.
那换个条件
The Layton girl for this man's life.
用Layton的女儿换这小子的命
I don't know who you are...
我都不知道你是谁
Who I am is Mordren.
你可以叫我Mordren
What I am exceeds your comprehension.
我的存在凭你的智商无法理解
Exceed this!
叫你嚣张!
Xan told me you were a student of the Ouroboros.
Xan告诉我你研究过衔尾蛇
As long as I possess this, your weapons cannot harm me.
只要我戴着这个 你是伤不了我的
But for your ignorance,
但因为你的无知
his death shall be slow and his suffering immeasurable.
你的朋友将会慢慢地而且煎熬地死掉
No! Damn you!
不! 去你的!
Shoot him now, Marguerite!
快开枪 玛格丽特!
Marguerite! Roxton!
玛格丽特!罗斯顿!
Good heavens! What was all that shooting?
我的天啦!刚才的枪战是怎么回事?
Veronica's in danger. We'll explain on the way.
维罗妮卡现在有危险 我们路上跟你解释
Vee?
维姐?
Vee!
维姐!
Sorry, I....
对不起 我...
It was more than a dream.
这不仅仅是梦
It was as if my father was really there.
好像我父亲当时真的在那
Really where?
是吗 在哪?
And where did he take you next?
那他接下来又带你去了哪?
Safe? Safe.
安全吗? 安全
I'll be just ahead. You stay right here.
我到前面看看 你先在这待着
Safe.
现在才安全
Here I am!
我来了!
Come out!
快出来吧!
We don't need secret signals, Diana.
我看我们不需要什么暗号♥ Diana
If my acolytes discovered I was dealing with a man...
如果我的侍从发现我把一个男人
as an equal,
平等相待
they would rise up against me and end my rule.
他们一定会起来推♥翻♥我和我的统治
I know what you Amazons do with your men.
我知道你们亚马逊人对待男人的方式
You are set apart from other men, Thomas Layton.
你不同于其他男人 Thomas Layton
I'm not important...
我不重要...
No man is.
任何男人都不
But my daughter... It's more important...
但我女儿... 她的重要
than even you can know. I do know.
你不了解 我了解
Why else do you think I sent you that message to ask you to meet me here?
不然你以为我为什么会把你叫过来
You are offering your daughter to us?
你要我们照顾你女儿?
No!
不是!
Yes.
好吧 是的
No, not yet. But if I don't come back...
不 还不到时候 但如果我回不来...
I have to know that Veronica will be safe.
我必须要确保维罗妮卡的安全
How can she be otherwise?
她会不安全?
She is the child of this plateau.
她是这个高原的孩子
We will permit nothing to harm her.
我们不会让任何人伤害她
Her mother was born here.
她的母亲出生在这里
Our lady protector. And she has been harmed.
我们的守卫者 而且她受到了伤害
How? Taken against her will...
怎么会? 有人违背了她的愿望 带她
to Avalon. Avalon is...
去了阿瓦隆 阿瓦隆才是
where the protector belongs!
守卫者该去的地方!
We had an agreement.
我们有过约定
My wife wouldn't go there until our daughter came of age.
我妻子在女儿没有长大之前是不会去那里的
The leaders of Avalon agreed to that when Abby and I were married.
我和Abby结婚时 阿瓦隆的首领同意了这条件
This plateau must have a protector.
这个高原必须要有个守卫者
Abigail's mother is dying.
Abigail的母亲快要不行了
It's time for Abigail to take her place.
是轮到Abigail接她班的时候了
We had an agreement.
我们有过约定
So you are going to Avalon to try to get her back.
所以你要去阿瓦隆把她找回来
And if I can't...
如果我失败了
if anything goes wrong and I don't make it back...
如果出了什么闪失 我没能回来的话
I need to know that you'll watch out over Veronica.
你要保证照顾好维罗妮卡
At our village?
在我们村子里?
Until she comes of age.
直到她长大成人
When that time comes... if it comes...
等到时候到了 如果来临了
joining you will be her decision.
是否成为你们中的一员将由她自己决定
On my honor,
以我的荣耀
the line of the protector shall be preserved.
守卫者的血统一定得守住
All I want is for my wife and my daughter to be safe...
我所需要的只是我的妻子和女儿能够平安
and with me.
能和我在一起
I will wait for your return, and I will slay them both.
我会等你回来 然后将她俩都干掉
and then Diana came for me.
然后Diana就把我带走了
And that was the last time I saw my father.
那也是我和我父亲见的最后一面
I can't even remember the last time I saw my pop.
我甚至已经记不起来我和我爹的最后一面是怎么回事
But up until now I...
但直到现在我
I remembered it differently. I mean...
仍然记得的是另一个版本 我的意思是
I... I can still remember my father telling me...
我仍记得当时我父亲告诉我
all the members of his expedition had been killed by ape men.
所有的探险队员都是被猿人杀死的
I can still see my...
我仍能看到我的
parents leaving for their Sunday walk...
父母一起出去散步
just to gather samples... and then they never came back!
一起去采集样本...然后他们就再也没有回来过!
But now I know that's not what happened!
但现在我终于知道发生了什么!
It must be like Malone and his memories of the war...
这一定就像马龙和他记忆里的战争一样
I just refused to remember!
我只是拒绝去想起那些过往!
I mean, I wasn't honest with myself!
我是说 我没有坦诚地对待自己!
But some of these memories, you just told me you weren't even there to see.
但刚刚一些场景 你不可能看见
So I'm making it up? I'm lying to myself all over again?
所以这是我编的?我又在对我自己撒谎?
No, you're not, I think you're right the first time.
不 不是的 我想你刚开始说的是对的
Someone is sending you a message.
某些人在向你传递信息
My mother!
是我母亲!
Do you think she had something to do with putting that symbol on the stone?
你认为她和石头上的那些标记有关系吗?
The shaman said it was my time to know.
那个巫师说是时候了
This must have been what he meant.
这一定就是他所说的
Time for you to know the story of your life.
是时候让你明白你的人生
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表