剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
I'm sorry. I must have rolled downhill during the night!
对不起 我肯定是晚上滚下来了!
Damn it!
该死!
Not allergic to poison ivy, huh?
还说不对毒葛过敏?
Well, I never used to be.
以前从没有过
What about you? You still feeling the effects?
你怎么样?你还能感觉到痒吗?
No, I am fine. That burdock bath seems to have cleared it right up.
没 我很好 看起来那牛蒡根把它清除了
Well good. I'll try some myself.
那就好 我也试试看
Sure you're not itchy?
确定你不痒了?
No! Not a bit.
不痒了!一点都不痒了
In fact, I think we should collect those plants for Challenger...
事实上 我想我们应该给查林杰带回去点那些植物
that is, if you can keep your hands to yourself.
前提是你能管住你的双手别乱抓
I'm sure that won't be a problem.
我确信不会的
Jessie!
Jessie!
Oh, it must have been a dream.
噢 那一定是个梦
Some for you...
给你们一些
and the rest for me.
剩下的给我
To you very good health.
祝身体健康
That's excellent! Just what I needed.
太棒了!正是我需要的
Oh, it's working.
起作用了
I never looked better, if that's possible.
现在看起来真是无与伦比啊 如果可能的话
Finally you're out of bed.
你终于下床了
I thought you were going to sleep all day.
还以为你准备睡上一整天呢
It's barely 6 a.m.
才早上6点
While you were dreaming about your wife, one of your...
当你在梦中与老婆相聚时
trusted friends was snooping around your laboratory.
你信任的朋友之一在你的实验室周围偷偷巡视
Finn!
芬恩!
Who else?
还会有谁?
Searching through your notes, looking for anything she could steal.
搜寻你的笔记 寻找她能盗取的东西
But Finn can't even read!
但是芬恩压根不识字!
Oh! What a fool you are, you taught her to read.
你真是个傻瓜 你教她认字的
She practices night and day, with only one thing on her mind...
她夜以继日地练习 脑海中只想着一件事
to steal your ideas and make her own way out of here.
盗取你的点子 找方法离开
No! I can't believe that of her.
不!我不相信她会那样
No!
不相信!
She comes from a different world than you, George.
乔治 她跟你来自不同的世界
A world destroyed by war.
一个被战争摧毁的世界
Her only quest in life is to help herself,
她唯一的追求就是照顾自己
to escape her dismal situation any way she can.
逃脱那可怕的环境
Was she really down here in my laboratory?
她那会真的在我的实验室吗?
Look around.
四处看看
It's obvious that somebody's been here.
显然是有人来过这里
Well... yes.
这倒是
If you don't do something about it,
如果你不采取措施
she will steal your life's work, and reap all the rewards for herself.
她会盗取你的心血 并且独揽一切荣誉
But what can I do? Kill her. George.
但是我能怎么做? 杀了她 乔治
No! I can't!
不!我做不到!
You know you can... and you must.
你知道你能做到的...你必须做到
No... there has to be another way.
不...一定有别的方法
Kill her before she shoots you in the back...
在她用那个小弓箭射向你之前
with that nasty little crossbow of hers.
杀了她
Oh yes, that's what she's planning to do, once she's...
是啊 那就是她的计划
made off with everything you have!
在她偷走你的一切之后
Why that ungrateful little vagabond!
那个不知道感恩的小流浪汉!
That's the way. Make an example of her for the others.
就是这样 杀了她给别的人看看
There she is!
她在那
Don't let her get away.
别让她跑掉
Good bye, Finn.
再见 芬恩
Do it now!
现在动手!
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
You betrayed me, Finn!
你背叛了我 芬恩!
How did I do that? My work!
我怎么背叛你了? 我的工作!
You know it's my life! I didn't touch your work.
你知道那是我生活的一切! 我没动你的工作成果
You were snooping around my laboratory last night.
你昨晚在偷偷搜查我的实验室
You need to stop drinking your experiment.
你需要停止喝你的实验品
That's close enough.
别再靠近了
There's nothing the matter with me.
我没有任何事
You're poisoning yourself and you don't even know it.
你在毒害自己 你自己甚至都意识不到
What?
什么?
That crud you've been drinking...
你喝下的那混合物
I've seen it happen before.
我以前见过
You don't know what you're talking about!
你不知道你自己在说什么!
Yes, I do.
不 我知道
Now turn around,
转过身
and go back to the treehouse.
回到树屋
Try and sleep it off. I do not take orders from you.
试试去睡一觉 我不听你的命令
Then maybe you'll listen to Roxton and Marguerite when they get back.
那或许等玛格丽特和罗斯顿回来了 你会听他们的
Traitors! All of you! Go!
叛徒!你们全是叛徒! 快去!
I'll get you! Every one of you!
我会打败你们!打败你们所有人!
That burdock didn't help a bit.
牛蒡根一点帮助都没有啊
Scratch that one off Challenger's list.
把它从查林杰的清单上划掉吧
No pun intended.
没别的意思
Are you sure you still not itchy?
你确定你不痒了?
Nope, not a bit, although I am getting a little tired of...
不 一点都不痒了 不过一直这样绕圈走我累了
walking around in circles. I'm sure we covered this area...
我确定我们昨天已经来过
yesterday... I saw that!
这地方了... 我看到那个了!
All right! My rash is worse than ever!
好吧!我的皮疹更糟了!
Why didn't you tell me, you silly thing!
你为什么不早告诉我 你个笨蛋!
Because I was trying to pay you back for your cruel behavior.
因为你行为恶劣 我想报复你
Cruel! Yes! Laughing at my misfortune!
恶劣! 是!嘲笑我的不幸!
Oh!
噢!
We can't go on like this.
我们不能继续这样了
Tell me about it. There is one thing we could try though.
可不是嘛 不过我们还有一个办法可以试试
When I was a lad my brother pushed me into a poison ivy patch.
小时候我哥哥将我推进了毒葛地
Well, we found out that mud is the best thing for it.
然后我们发现那里边的泥是治疗皮疹最好的东西
Mud? No, I think I'll pass on that.
泥?不 我觉得还是算了
All right. You suit yourself.
好吧 你自己看
There's got to be some mud around here somewhere.
这周围一定有泥的
Well... did it work?
那有用吗?
Oh, why didn't I pull the trigger?
我刚才为什么没有开枪?
How could I let her escape?
我怎么能让她逃跑?
I need nourishment...
我需要食物...
Look at you! You've lost your senses!
看看你的样子!你都失去知觉了!
My friends have betrayed me.
我的朋友们背叛了我
What sort of nonsense is that? Finn...
这又是哪门子胡言乱语? 芬恩
was in here last night going through my notes.
昨晚在这乱翻我的笔记
That young girl? She loves you like a father, George.
那个年轻女孩?她把你当父亲一样爱戴 乔治
She would never do anything to hurt you.
她绝不会做任何伤害你的事情
You don't know her!
你不了解她!
She threatened to kill me.
她威胁说杀了我
In the state you're in, I'm not surprised.
以你现在的这种状态 我一点也不奇怪
Are you falling apart, George. No!
你要崩溃了 乔治 不!
It's time now to think of your home, and your family.
该想想你的家乡和你的家人
You don't understand the pressure that I'm under...
你不理解工作对我的重要性
the importance of my work!
给我带来的压力!
Oh, that's right, Hide behind your science...
对了 拿你的科学当挡箭牌
even when it leads to your demise. Demise!
即使是它使你走向灭亡的时候 灭亡!
Science is everything to me.
科学是我的一切
And I will not be deterred, Jessie.
我不会停止的 Jessie
Not even by you.
即使是你也阻止不了我
You understood that when we married.
我们结婚的时候你是理解的
When we were married, you were a different man!
我们结婚的时候你不是这样的!
No, he wasn't.
是的 他不是这样的
You tried to hold him back, to change him.
你试图阻止他 改变他
But he was the stronger man.
但他更坚强
He left you in England where you belong!
他把你丢弃在了你的归属地英国
You were the one he should have left behind.
他应该把你丢弃才对
What did you ever do to help him?
你什么时候帮助过他?
Noooo! No!
不!不!
Both of you, be quiet!
你们两个 都安静点!
I gave him purpose and direction, the desire to succeed...
我给了他目标和方向 对成功的渴望
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表