剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
with that triangle thing on it?
有三角形的那个?
It's called the Trion, the eye of heaven.
那叫做Trion 天堂之眼
It belonged to my mother.
是我母亲的
Yeah?
是吗?
I found the village where the mask was made, home to a...
我找到了做面具的村庄
tribe called the Horta. It had been deserted for...
Horta部落的据点 已经荒废了...
at least a year,
至少一年
except for a blind shaman.
只有一个盲眼的萨满
That's like some kind of spiritual leader?
萨满是某种精神领袖?
He knew my name, Finn...
他知道我的名字 芬恩...
almost as if he'd been expecting me.
就像他在等我去一样
He gave me the pendant, told me my mother had worn it,
他给了我这个吊坠 告诉我我母亲之前带过
and now it was my turn to know.
现在该我去了解了
Your turn to know what?
该你去了解什么?
That's all he would say. And then the next day he was gone too.
他只说了那些 并且第二天他也走了
This plateau has got to be like the weirdest place in the universe.
这片平原一定是整个宇宙最奇怪的地方
It's not a wonder it's lost.
不是奇迹 是迷失
This is where you last saw Challenger?
你最后见到查林杰是在这里?
He went off into that valley, heading for that rise.
他进了山谷 去那片高地了
Are you any good at tracking?
你的追踪能力怎么样?
Better than you.
比你好
Then why haven't you found him yet?
那你怎么还没找到他?
Damn it.
可恶
There's plenty of food in the larder.
储藏室有很多食物
Plenty of fruits and fresh vegetables at least.
至少有很多水果跟新鲜蔬菜
As someone once said,
就像有人曾说的
could this day get any better?
今天你幸福吗?
Challenger was definitely here.
查林杰肯定来过这
Obviously.
显然是
Then why did you walk right by.
那你为什么直接从这过了
So why did he dump his stuff right there?
他为什么把他的东西都扔在那
Finn, look!
芬恩 快看!
If I know Challenger, he couldn't resist this.
我了解 查林杰 他绝对要来这看看
Looks like some sort of a flying machine,
看起来像是某种飞行机器
it must have crashed.
一定是失事坠落了
They had airplanes in the old days?
古代也有飞机?
Challenger must have stood right here!
查林杰一定在这站过
Someone came up from behind him...
有人从他后边过来...
must have hit him, because he fell!
肯定袭击了他 因为他摔倒了!
His attacker dragged him off in that direction!
袭击者朝着那个方向把他拖了过去
Right.
对
Well, we're in luck.
我们很幸运
Seems the tubes are all intact.
看起来管子都很完整
We just need to replace the melted wires...
我们只需要更换这些融化的电线...
and burned insulation.
烧坏的绝缘体
How long? To effect the repairs?
多久? 修好这些吗?
A few hours. But I think we should wait...
几小时 但是我觉得我们应该等...
until this storm passes...
暴风雨过去...
before we connect the radio to the windmill...
然后再将收音机跟风车连接...
and set up the antenna.
设好天线
The storm's not here yet. Work faster!
暴风雨还没来呢 快点!
Yes. Exactly what I was going to suggest.
好的 我也是这样想的
Marguerite...
玛格丽特...
bloody hell! Marguerite, I...
我的天啊! 玛格丽特 我...
I apologize.
我道歉
Apologize for what, I don't know.
为什么道歉 我不知道
No, no, no! I'm sorry! Please let me explain. I just...
不 不 不 对不起! 请听我解释 我只是...
This doesn't look good!
情况不妙!
Kind of dumb business.
真不怎么样
Someone from that crashed airplane must have survived.
那架失事飞机上肯定有人生还
Must have lived in here for years.
一定是在这里住了几年
Smells more like somebody died in here.
闻起来倒像是有人死在这里
Is there something about the future that makes people clumsy?
未来的人是不是都笨手笨脚?
I don't know. Is there something the past that makes people dumb?
不知道 过去的人是不是都很蠢?
Hmm, this looks important.
这看起来很重要
It is, for somebody who can read.
是啊 对认字的人来说
I found it!
我发现的!
It's a radio instruction book.
是个收音机说明书
You have radio in 1922?
1922年就有收音机?
Challenger's been trying to build one for years.
查林杰已经尝试了好几年要造一个出来
Trouble is, he says there's something on the plateau that...
问题是 他说平原上有东西...
keeps radio from working the way it does in the rest of the world.
干扰了收音机的正常工作
How big is a radio these days?
现在的收音机多大?
About as big as a gramophone. Why?
跟留声机差不多大 怎么了?
Because I bet there has to be a radio to go along with this book.
因为我觉得这本书配套的得有个收音机吧
You're right.Something's missing!
你说的对 有东西不见了
And if it came off that plane wreck, 10 to 1 it was broken.
如果是从那架破飞机上来的 那它肯定坏了
I bet it's easier to fix one than to build one.
我觉得修好比造出来一个要容易
And when Challenger saw it, he offered to fix it and...
查林杰看到后 他要求修好它...
the only way he could to that was to go back to the treehouse!
他只有回到树屋才能做到!
So that's where they are. Obviously.
所以他们肯定在那 显然的
So what are we standing around here for?
那我们还站在这干什么?
Drummond, stay calm!
Drummond 淡定点!
We'll explain everything so there need be no trouble!
我们会解释清楚 所以不会有麻烦的!
Marguerite, I... No, Roxton!
玛格丽特 我... 不要 罗斯顿!
We're all right!
我们没事!
But they won't stay that way unless you put that rifle on the floor.
把枪放地上否则他们就不会没事了
Lieutenant Drummond has been on his own for five years.
Drummond上尉已经独自生活了五年
He's just a little tense.
他只是有一点紧张
But as soon as we fix his radio,
但是只要我们修好了他的收音机
there'll be plenty of times to sort things out.
就有时间把一切搞清楚了
Lieutenant Philip James Drummond?
Philip James Drummond上尉?
So you've been looking for me too!
这么说你也一直在找我?
Not really.
不是的
But I had always wondered what happened to you.
但是我一直想知道你发生了什么
You know Drummond? Oh, I know what he did.
你认识Drummond? 我知道他做了什么
He and his partner commandeered an experimental air transport for...
他和他的同伴强征了一架实验性飞机...
Bloody hell!
天啊!
You know about the iridium too?
你也知道铱?
Oh! I know everything about this.
噢!我知道一切
After I was arrested for its theft,
自从因为偷窃它被逮捕
well, it ended my career.
我的事业也结束了
So you stole the iridium and put it on the transport?
是你偷了铱并且把它放到飞机上?
You're Parsifal?
你是Parsifal?
Parsifal?
Parsifal?
Yes, that was the code name that they...
是的 那是代号♥ 他们...
Then you, sir, are my leader!
这么说 长官 是我的领导!
The greatest double agent in the history of espionage!
间谍历史上最伟大的双面特工!
I refuse to believe it.
我不敢相信
John, you were not a spy.
约翰 你不是个间谍
The iridium theft was one of the biggest...
铱的被偷是战争中...
secrets of the war, Marguerite. How would you know anything about it?
最大的秘密之一 玛格丽特 你怎么会知道的?
When I was an interpreter, my business contacts made me a suspect.
我做翻译的时候 由于业务往来我被当做嫌疑犯
I just learned that Challenger and I were interrogated...
我刚发现查林杰和我在同一天晚上...
for the theft on the same night.
因为偷窃的事被审讯
It's you?
是你?
You're Baroness Von Helsing?
你是Von Helsing男爵夫人?
The Black Widow of Vienna?
维也纳的黑寡妇?
Is the Baroness no longer a suspect? No.
男爵夫人不再是嫌疑人了吧? 对
I've started thinking about what that reporter said.
我开始思考那个记者说的话
What? the obnoxious American?
什么?那可恶的美国人?
Somebody Malone? Those questions he asked,
那个叫马龙的? 他问的那些问题
the rumored theft of the secret weapon.
传闻中偷了秘密武器的贼
Someone fed him information from the inside.
有人在内部给他透露了信息
Well, Malone was remarkably well informed for somebody just back from the front.
对刚从前线回来的人 马龙知道的有点多
Inside information like that can only come from one of two...
像那样的内部消息的来源...
possible sources.
只有一两个
And the sources would be?
那来源是?
The person leading this investigation.
主导调查的人
Which is of course preposterous.
那太荒谬了
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表