剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
流过沙漏的沙子
like the breath of a dying man.
就像一个垂死之人的呼吸
Choose now or Marguerite is mine.
现在选一个 不然玛格丽特就是我的了
That one.
那个
Are you sure that's not the pheasant?
你确定那不是野鸡吗?
Last chance to change your mind and choose another.
给你最后一个机会改变主意 换一个
I stick with the one I choose.
我坚持我选择的那个
Oh, I thought you would.Let's see...
哦 我想你会这样的让我们看看
are these the oysters?
这些是不是牡蛎?
Oh, again I win and again you lose.
哦 我又赢了 你又输了
It's so long since I've been here.
我到这里这么久了
Too long.
太久了
It's funny how this place has grown on me.
我想要休息一下
Well, if I must live alone, then I will.
好吧 如果我必须孤独生活 那么我会的
And each day will make me stronger.
每一天都会让我坚强起来
Your time of death has finally come, Marguerite.
你最后大限终于到了 玛格丽特
Oh no it hasn't, take off your cloak.
不 没有 把你的斗篷掀起来
Are you not afraid of me?
你不害怕我吗?
I want to see who or what you really are.
我想知道你是谁或者你是什么东西
I am Death,the gatherer of souls.
我是收集灵魂的死神
A collector!
收集者?
Not a killer! Why have you taken my friends before their time?
不是谋杀犯!为什么他们大限未至就带走他们?
It was their time. No it wasn't!
他们的时间到了 不不是!
You jumped the gun!You cheated them!
你把枪夺走 你欺骗了他们!
No! HE cheated me.
不!是他欺骗了我
He should have been mine a long time ago.
他早就应该是我的了
But he was too smart for you. Too cunning.
但是 他对你来说相当聪明 太狡猾
So you just took him anyway.
所以你把他带走了
He cannot escape his fate.
他不能摆脱他的命运
Then wait a while longer,make do with someone else!
那么 你为什么把别人也带走?
Are you offering yourself to save him?
你想亲自去救他们吗?
Could I?
我可以吗?
Pick up your gun and prove to me that...
放下你的枪 然后向我证明
his life his more important than your own.
他们的生命比你自己的要重要
If I do, what guarantee do I have that you will spare him.
如果我这么做了 你能保证放了他们吗?
No guarantee at all,
没有保证
I didn't come here to make a deal with you.
我来这里不是和你来做交易的
Get away from me!I'm ALIVE!
离我远点!我还活着!
Marguerite! Where are we?
玛格丽特! 我们在哪?
No, please, not Marguerite!Marguerite!
不 求你了 不能是玛格丽特!玛格丽特!
Don't... Don't let it end like this!
不... 不要这样结束!
Get up, Lord Roxton.
起来 罗斯顿先生
What more do you want from me?
你想让我怎么样?
Didn't you say you'd carry on without your friends?
你不是说你还要救你的朋友吗?
If they were to die from natural causes but not like this.
如果他们是自然死亡没什么 但是不能这样
One by one you failed them.
你一个一个的失去了他们
The man you swore to protect,the innocent child of nature,
你发誓要保护的那个男人 那个大自然的孩子
and the woman you wouldn't betray for me.
还有那个你不想背叛的那个女人
You've taken everything,
你已经把所有的东西都拿走了
and left me with nothing?
什么都没给我留下来
What happened to your pride and your will to live?
你的骄傲和你活下来的愿望到哪里去了?
You took that as well. Oh.
你也带走了 哦
Poor broken man.
可怜的伤心男人
How easy it was for me to reduce you to this!
我是多么容易就可以让你这样啊!
Your fine words and noble pretences...
你的花言巧语和高尚的虚伪
stripped of these you are like any other man.
像其他的男人一样都破碎了
Spirit gone, no fire in your eyes.
眼睛无神 被恐惧填满
You are nothing more than clay.
你只不过是一滩泥
You win. All right?
你赢了 好了吗?
So take me...
那么就杀了我吧
but spare my friends please.
但是放了我的朋友求你
I beg you.
我乞求你
No, not yet.
不 还不行
Death is cruel and heartless...
死亡是残酷的 也是无情的
inevitable for every living thing.
对任何活着的东西都是不可避免的
Yet I feel compelled to offer you another chance...
我觉得应该再给你一个机会
to win back your friends and save yourself as well.
把你的朋友赢回来 同时把你自己也救出来
Another game I cannot win?
另一个我不能赢的游戏?
Oh, but you can...
哦 但是你能
if your aim is true.
如果你的目标是真的
Will you accept the challenge?
你愿意接受这个挑战吗?
Yes.
好吧
I will. Good.
我会的 很好
That's better.
这好极了
All right, so now what?
好吧 现在做什么?
what do I do now?
现在我要做什么?
Ask not for whom the bell tolls...
现在我告诉你不要问丧钟为谁鸣
It tolls for thee
它为你而鸣
Or so said some English poet of whom you are so fond.
或是你喜欢的英语诗人所说的
Welcome to your final test.
欢迎来到你的最后测试
Come here.
过来
Who is this man?
这个男人是谁?
A murderer condemned to death, taken from...
一个被判死刑的凶手 被带来...
the gallows to serve my purpose.
满足我的目的
What the hell is your purpose?
你的目的到底是什么?
A duel.
决斗
Choose your weapons.
选择你的武器
This time your game seems far too easy.
这次你的游戏看起来太容易了
You don't trust me?
你不相信我吗?
I have no reason to.
我没有相信你的理由
They're identical,one bullet each.
它们是相同的 每支一颗子弹
Back to back.
背对背
On my signal, you will walk ten paces,
听我的信♥号♥♥ 你走十步
you will turn, and you will fire.
就转身 然后开火
Then let's get on with it.
那么我们就开始吧
Good luck,Lord Roxton.
祝你好运 罗斯顿先生
Even though I desire you above all the others,
虽然我想要你高于其他人
I would not be disappointed if you won this round.
如果你赢了这场 我不会失望的
I'll try not to let you down.
我会尽力不让你失望的
One...
一
two... My dear friends
二 我亲爱的朋友们
three, four, five, six, seven... Please forgive me should I fail.
三 四 五 六 七...u3000 请原谅我如果失败
eight, nine, ten.
八 九 十
Roxton, no!
罗斯顿 不!
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
Kill her! Never!
杀了她! 绝不!
Kill her or the others will perish!
杀了她 不然其他人都会死!
No!
不!
No!
不!
Kill her or kill yourself.
杀了她要不然就杀了你自己
Don't, Roxton.
不 罗斯顿
Silence!
闭嘴!
No please!
不 求你了!
The game is over, kill yourself or the others will die.
游戏已经结束了 杀了你自己 要不然其他人就会死
You give me your word that you'll release them.
你向我保证你会放了他们
Give me your life and I'll give you my word.
把你的命给我 我就向你保证
It's a trick! She can't win unless you let her!
这是一个诡计!如果你不愿意她是不会赢得
Rejoice in the tranquility of death!
你就等着送死吧!
No! Don't!
不 不要!
What are you waiting for?End their...
你还在等什么?让他们...
suffering as well as your own!
像你一样结束痛苦吧!
Damn you!
该死!
I despise you with every dying breath!
我会用我死前的每一口呼吸鄙视你!
I'll embrace you on the other side.
我在另一边等着你
Do it.
快点
Now.
现在
Pull the trigger.
开枪
Yes!
是的!
No. Yes!
不u3000 是的!
No! YES!
不!u3000 是的!
I'll live out my days in agony and despair,
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表