剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
不会是你想的那个可怕答案
Well,I guess we have to cross this bridge.
喔 看来我们得过桥才行
Of course we will,Otherwise it would be too easy.
当然得过 不然就太容易了
Well,it looks solid enough.
啊...看上去很结实
Feels solid enough. Let's go on carefully.
感觉也很结实 小心点继续走
Why start now?
那就快点走吧!
John!
约翰!
John!
约翰!
Hold on!Hold on!
坚持!坚持住!
You know,I had...
你知道吗...
figured that part out for myself,thank you very much.
我知道要坚持住 谢谢你
Can you grab this?
你能抓住这个吗?
Only if you care to share a nice hot lava bath with me.
除非你想和我一起洗个岩浆澡
Get back now,Marguerite.
快回去 玛格丽特
Another tremor like the last one...
再有一个像上一次的震荡...
could shatter your part of the bridge!
就会毁了另一半桥!
It could shake you off your side!
它会把你给震下去!
I'll be fine,
我没事
I just need to find a few more hand-holds.
我只要找几个手孔就行了
Don't you ever get tired of looking after everyone but yourself?
你总是这样舍己救人 不觉得累吗?
No!
不!
Well,did you ever stop to think that maybe...
那么 难道你从没想过或许...
that's why I did not tell any of you about...
我是出于同样的考虑才没告诉你们...
Xan and the Orubouros?
关于Xan和神蛇盘的事吗?
Are you saying you're protecting us?
你是说你在保护我们?
None of you needed to know about Xan,
你们不必和Xan打交道
Once you start dancing with the devil,
你一开始和魔鬼跳舞
Roxton,you can't stop.
就再也停不下来了 罗斯顿
But then,you were born to dance,
不过再想想 你天生就会跳舞
so maybe the devil just leaves you alone.
或许魔鬼也左右不了你
That bone will never hold!
那块骨头不结实!
Don't you dare,Marguerite!
你疯了吗?玛格丽特!
Too late to complain,
说什么都晚了
If you don't trust me this time,then we're both dead!
如果这次你不相信我 我们都得死
You are infuriating!
你真叫人恼火!
And you are insufferable.
你让人难以忍♥受
Well,get me off this?
好的 带我离开这?
All in good time.
幸好及时
Come on!
来吧!
Thank you.
谢谢!
You're welcome.
不客气
Don't move. Well,now what are you doing?
别动 好吧 你又想要干什么?
According to the legend...
根据传说...
having half an Ouroboros.
拥有半个神蛇盘...
Makes it easier to find the other half.
就会帮你很容易找到另一半
We're heading in the right direction.
我们走对了方向
At last.
终于到了
The Ouroboros!
神蛇盘!
It's in there,
就在那
I know it is!
我知道!
Here,I'm not doing your dirty work.
给 脏活你来吧
Here!
给!
I've done it.
我成功了
Well,take it.
好了 拿走吧
Go on that's what you came here for.
快去 你就是为它而来的
Yes,but,uh..
是的 可是 呃...
There's more to the legend,John. I don't know how it's done,
传说还有一半 约翰 我不知道是真是假
but who ever touches the restored Ouroboros...
任何人触碰复原的神蛇盘...
gains the power to be translocated to...
他就能去...
any place they most want to be!
任何他想去的地方!
It's kind of like a genie granting a wish.
有点像魔瓶精灵
And you believe that?
你相信吗?
Well,I'd like to.
嗯 我希望如此
Go ahead and make your wish,Marguerite,
过去许愿吧 玛格丽特
Go back to London or Shanghai,
回伦敦去 或者是上海
or wherever it is you most want to be.
或者任何你最想去的地方
Because I sure as hell know it isn't here.
因为我敢肯定绝不是这里
Is that what you want me to do?
你真想让我这么做?
Well,don't stay on my account,
好了 不要为了我留下来
We could all do with a little peace and quiet around here.
没有你在这 我们起码会过些安稳日子
This conclude our dealings,Miss Smith,
我们的买♥♥卖♥♥结束了 史密斯小姐
Since you are unable to complete your half of the bargain,
既然你无法履行你的交易
I'm certain Master Xan will burn the birth certificate...
我想Xan主人会烧掉...
you were so eager to trade this for.
你热切希望交易的出生证明
Birth certificate?
出生证明?
He didn't vanish! That part of the legend was wrong!
他没有消失! 那部分传说是假的!
NO!
不!
It's over,Marguerite.
结束了 玛格丽特
It's over.
结束了
I'll only be gone a few weeks,
我只离开几个星期
And there'll be enough warriors with the Zanga party...
赞加村需要些帮手来...
to keep any raptors away.
对付那些恐龙的侵袭
If your journey with the Zanga can lead...
如果你的赞加村之旅能带你...
you to discover the connection between your parents...
找到你的父母...
and the tribe that made this mask,
和制♥作♥这个面具的部落之间的联♥系♥
and everything else,
或者其他与此相关的事情
then it will be a trip well worth undertaking.
那么这一趟你也不虚此行啊
Stay out of trouble while I'm away.
我不在时别惹麻烦
Of course I will,
我当然不会
Same goes for you too,
你们两个也是
If you can. Give Assai and Jarl our best.
如果可能 替我们问候Assai和Jarl
I will.
我会的
You'll be back before we know it.
你最好尽快回来
See you soon,
我很快回来
You know,I found this remarkable beetle and...
知道吗 我发现了一种神奇的甲虫...
I think I might go down to my lab and prepare some collection jars.
我想我应该回我的实验室准备一些标本收集容器
Then I might try and pick up its trail again.
然后我会再试着寻找它的踪迹
Sounds like a full day,George,
你好像很忙 乔治
Well,idle hands...
呵呵 没事瞎忙...
I'm sorry I have to ask...
对不起 但我不得不问
but the birth certificate that Callum mentioned...
Callum提到的出生证明...
I know what you are going to say,
我知道你想说什么
You're right.
没错
The birth certificate was mine.
出生证明是我的
I was going to trade the Ouroboros for it.
我本来想用神蛇盘换回来
You've never seen your own birth certificate,have you?
你从没见过自己的出生证明 是吗?
You don't know who you really are.
你不知道自己是谁
I don't know anything.
我一无所知
In the cave,
在山洞里
what you needed was right in front of you.
你想要的东西就在你的面前
You could have just picked it up.
你本来唾手可得
Finding that medallion was the...
寻找神蛇盘是...
sole reason you came to this Plateau.
你来这个高原的唯一原因
But it's not the reason I stayed.
但那不是我留下来的原因
Whenever you're ready,
只要你准备好了
all your secrets will be safe with me.
我很愿意分享并保守你所有的秘密!
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表