剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Never looked a man in the eye after he's just killed your...
你连杀死你战友的那个人的脸都
best friend in the foxhole right beside you.
看不到
All this war is to you is research...
这场战争对你来说只不过是你将来
for some book you're going to write someday.
要写的某本书里面的一项研究
I don't need to know your name, yank,
我没必要知道你的名字 美♥国♥佬♥
because I already know exactly who you are!
因为我已经知道你到底是个什么人了!
I finally got one. Get out of here, yank!
我总算是中枪了 快走 美♥国♥佬♥
my knee's shot, this is as far as I go. So leave! now!
我膝盖中枪了 看来我只能走这么远了 快走!趁现在!
If you're so keen to die, yank, I can save the enemy the trouble!
美♥国♥佬♥ 如果你这么想死的话 我倒是可以直接帮敌人代劳!
My name is Ned Malone!
我叫内德马龙
You're my job, yank. This whole bloody war is my job!
你是我的工作 美♥国♥佬♥ 这整场该死的战争都是我的工作!
So go! Tell Haskell to send...
等你们到达指挥部后
the medics for me when you get to command.
告诉哈斯克叫他派增员过来
Jones?
Jones呢?
Enemy soldier in the trench, he made me leave!
战壕里有敌人 他叫我离开!
You did the right thing.
你做得对
But he died. For what?
但他却死了 这是为什么?
So that you could live!
为了让你活命
Now you're going to pull yourself together...
现在你总算清醒些了吧
and you're going to give these soldiersNthe respect that they are due!
而且你也该懂得怎么才能给那些死去的士兵应有的尊重!
How?
怎么做?
By living your life as if it means something!
就是更有意义地活下去!
Now we are going deep into that forest.
我们现在要进入丛林深处
We're going to find a safe place to wait until our lads...
我们要找个地方等待增员来
drive off that enemy patrol.
把我们从这里带走
Step lively!
注意你的脚下!
And take the safety off!
把保险打开!
Watch your step, lad, seems we've got company.
小心点 伙计 这有个人
Looks like a courier!
像是个通讯员!
His plane must have been shot down and his parachute failed...
看起来他的飞机被击落了 而且降落伞没打开
bad luck for him good news for us.
对他来说是不幸 但对我们来说却是好事
I can't make out much of it, but these are...
我可不指望太多 不过这些是...
troop movement orders dated for...
他们三天之内的...
three days from now!
行动计划和行动目标
They are planning a new offensive and these orders tell us...
他们要发动新一轮进攻 而且这些目标显示了
when and where.
在何时何地会发起进攻
Looks like we won't be finding a place to wait after all.
看起来我们没办法找个安全的地方等支援了
These documents could save hundreds of lives,
这些文件可能可以拯救
possibly thousands.
成千上万的士兵的性命
Well, Rutherford and Jones would like that.
Rutherford和Jones也泉下有知了
Did you hear something? No.
你听到什么了吗? 没有
Let's go. Get down man.
我们走 卧倒
Get down, get in the cavern man.
快卧倒 躲到弹坑里去
What do I do?
我该做什么?
What do I do?
我到底该做什么?
Sharpshooter?
狙击手吗?
And he's moving closer,
他在靠近
Never fired a gun before, have you?
你没开过枪 是吧?
How's your arm? A mills bomb?
那你的臂力如何? 米尔斯手雷?
Wait for him to reload again,
记住等他装弹的时候
pull the igniter pin. Four seconds.
拉开拉环 你有四秒钟时间
Four seconds.
四秒钟
Outstanding pitch!
干得好!
England could have made a damn fine cricket player out of you.
你都可以当英格兰的板球国手了
The U.S. beat you to it.
是美国人教我的
I'm already a damn fine baseball player.
我曾经在棒球队待过
You can circle past them.
你可以绕到他们后面
I'm not leaving you here for them to find!
我不会把你扔在这里!
You're only endangering yourself!
那样你只会让你自己陷入危险!
But I'm saving you, get up!
我得救你 快起来!
It's all right, sergeant. We'll be safe in here.
就这样吧 中士 我们在这里很安全
Roxton!
罗斯顿!
Challenger and Malone made it this far.
查林杰和马龙可能走到过这里
Or at least Challenger did...
或者至少查林杰走到了这里
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
He's still breathing.
他还有呼吸
Careful, careful!
小心点 小心点!
Two darts
两只毒镖
Same as yours.
和你中的一样
We're in time. He should be all right.
我们还是赶上了 他应该不会有事
Come on, old boy!
来吧 老伙计
Ipso facto, Summerlee. You.
哎呀我去萨莫瑞
Summerlee? Summerlee's not here, George.
萨莫瑞?萨莫瑞不在这里 乔治
Do you know where you are?
你知道你在哪吗?
The plateau. Where all roads lead,
在高原上 真是车到山前必有路啊
I was having this most vivid dream. I...
我做了个好销魂的梦 我梦到...
I was debating the existence of dinosaurs with Summerlee at...
我在伦敦动物博览会上
a London Zoological Society. Ignorant buggers!
和萨莫瑞争论恐龙的存在与否 那个无知的笨蛋
It wasn't a pleasant experience!
这可不是段快乐的回忆
That debate was years ago, my friend.
伙计 那场辩论已经是好几年前的事了
This morning you were with Malone. Do you remember that?
今天早晨你和马龙在一起 你还记得吗?
Yes! We were looking for Veronica.
对啊!我们当时正在找维罗妮卡
On our way back to the tree house, we were attacked!
在我回去的路上我们被人袭击了!
There were poison darts.
他们用了毒镖
So join the club. Fortunately,
恭喜你又回来 你真幸运
Florence Nightingale here mixed up the antidote.
这位美丽的护士小姐为我们酿制了解药
So quickly?
这么快?
Courtesy of our attackers. Oh, yes, of course.
是袭击者留下的见面礼 哦 当然
Those who hunt with poison would have an antidote.
袭击者身上必定是带着解药的
Have you administered some to Malone?
你们找到马龙了吗?
Malone was hit?
马龙也被射中了?
Oh yes! In the chest very close to the heart.
是的 而且是接近心脏的部位
Well, without the antidote,
如果没有解药的话
even the smallest amount of poisonNwill surely kill him by sunset!
就算只有一小点毒药也够在日落之前要了他的命
You won't stop the bleeding, man.
你的血止不住 伙计
You need a doctor.
你需要医生
Too few, too far.
医生太少了 而且太远了
Those soldiers you saw in the woods?
在树林里你看到的那些士兵
They'll find this bunker sooner than you think.
他们很快会找到这个掩体
What you need to do is take these papers back to command...
你所需要做的是把这些文件带回指挥部
so our lads are ready for the enemy advance.
让我们的战友们准备好敌人的进攻
We'll take them back to command together!
我们一起把它带回去!
I gave you an order, soldier!
这是命令 士兵!
I'm a civilian. Remember?
我只是个平民 你难道忘了?
That's right. I was supposed to protect you...
是的 本来应该是我来保护你
and you're the one who nullified that sharpshooter.
可你却帮我♥干♥掉了那个狙击手
I didn't nullify anything,
我没有干掉任何人
I killed another human being.
我只是杀了一个无辜的人
That wasn't human, lad. That wasNthe enemy. Don't confuse the two.
那不是无辜的人 伙计 那是敌人 不要把两者混为一谈
Maybe if we kept reminding ourselves that the enemy are...
或许我们应该时刻提醒自己 敌人也是人
people just as we are, there would be no more war!
也像我们一样 这样就不会再有战争了!
That's a fine and noble sentiment,
这种想法很美妙
and the only reason you can think that...
因为你想到的是...
is because Jones and Rutherford...
Jones还有Rutherford 甚至是
and thousands of young men just like them died...
成千上万的年轻人用牺牲
to give you that freedom!
来换取你们的自♥由♥
I appreciate their sacrifice.
我很感激他们的无私
I know they did what they had to do.
我知道他们做了他们必须做的
But this is the twentieth century!the time for war has passed!
但是这已经是二十世纪了!野蛮的战争的时代已经过去了!
Not for you it seems.
但看起来并不是
You took that grenade and deliberately...
你还是在那个狙击手想干掉你之前
killed that sniper before he could kill you!
用手雷干掉了他
No! That's different!
不!这不一样!
You killed to save yourself and me,
你为了活命而杀人
that's war, lad. That's not different at all!
这就是战争 伙计 对任何人都一样
Malone has definitely passed through this way.
马龙一定经过这里
Any idea who's been attacking us, Challenger?
知道是谁袭击了我们吗 查林杰?
They're nomadic raiders, who stealNfrom one tribe to trade with another.
是游牧袭击者 他们靠袭击别的部落抢夺财物来谋生
The Keeran I believe they are called.
我记得应该叫Keeran人
Veronica mentioned them once, but I don't remember any details.
维罗妮卡曾经提过 但我不记得具体是怎么的了
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表