剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
管用吗?
Let's just see if it works now.
看看不就知道了
What do we do?
我们要怎么做
Put your fingers here as lightly as you can.
轻轻地把你的手指放在这儿
We wish to contact Edward T. Malone.
我们想联♥系♥爱德华·T·马龙
注:内德是爱德华的简称
Are you out there, Ned?
内德 你在那吗?
Malone, we know you've been trying to contact Veronica.
马龙 我们知道你一直在努力联♥系♥维罗妮卡
Here's your big chance.
现在有机会了
Are you here with us?
你在听吗?
You did that.
是你干的
No, you were touching it too.
没有啊 你也扶着呢
Why don't you ask him a question?
你为什么不问他个问题?
Malone?
马龙?
Where are you?
你在哪?
See, I told you. Whoa!
看吧 我就说嘛 哇喔!
H
H
E
E
L
L
P Help
P 救命
M
M
help me, help me
救我 救我
That's what he said to me last night!
他昨天晚上也是这么说的!
Do you actually think it could be him?
你真的认为是他么?
Well, if he said it before,maybe it could be. I don't know.
呃 如果他之前是这么说的 可能是 我不知道
Maybe we should ask him another question.
也许我们该再问个别的问题吧
I don't think we have to.
我看不必了
G
G
O
O
T
T
Go, go to!!
去!
Where Where
去哪里 去哪里
Where the
去哪里 去
go to where...
到底去哪里?
P A T H PATH
通道
Go to where the path is!
去通道所在的地方!
Who's there?
谁?
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
Looks like like a telephone,How do you hang it up?
真像个电♥话♥ 怎么把它挂了呢?
It looks like there're two of them too, why?
怎么回事啊 好像来了两个灵魂?
Look out I have a pan
当心点 小心我给你一锅
Marguerite, what have you done?
玛格丽特 瞧瞧你干了些什么?
I don't know!
我也不知道怎么会变成这样!
AH!
啊!
Oh, no!
哦 不!
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
Does this always happen in London?
在伦敦也经常这样吗?
I wish! I would have made a fort
希望如此!我肯定会事先建一个堡垒了
What? what it is? who is that?
怎么了?怎么了?那是谁?
Right.
好了
Let's wait for Challenger to explain this one.
还是等查林杰来解释吧
It's an agroglyph.
是一个麦田怪圈
Of course it is, George,what else would it be?
当然是了 乔治 还能是什么呢?
It's a name given to a unique explicable...
麦田怪圈指的是...
patterns or markings in a field of vegetation.
在农田里出现的巧夺天工的图案或标记
Variations include...
这些图案包括
crop encirclement, here the vegetation has been flattened,
包围谷物 倒伏
or pyroglyphs, where the vegetation...
或烫倒的地方 植被呈现出的...
appears to have been burned with remarkable precision.
烘烤程度 十分精确
So you've seen one of these before?
你过去见过麦田怪圈吗?
Never.
没见过
Although they are quite common in the vicinity of Avery,
尽管这种东西在Avery地区很普遍
back in England. And have been for generations.
而在英国 更是持续了好几代了
Well, that's where my family's estate is.
哦 我的庄园就在那里
Surrounded by fields of standing stones, dating back to the Druids.
它被巨石包围着 这可以追溯到德鲁伊教
注:德鲁伊教团员习俗 聚集在巨石阵周围 举♥行♥夏至日落仪式
But I've never seen or heard of one of these pyroglyphs.
但我可从来没听说什么麦田怪圈
Farmers don't like to talk about them.
农民们并不热衷与讨论麦田怪圈
They believe they are connected to some supernatural power.
他们坚信这些东西蕴含着某种超自然力量
The circles of stones, circles in fields
巨石阵 麦田圈
supposedly marking power spots,
也许表示着能量源
where lines of unexplained force intersect.
在那里 各种现在还无法解释的能量线交错纵横
There is no sign of kerosene or any other fire accelerant being used.
这里没有迹象表明使用过煤油或其他助燃剂
So no one knows how this type of thing gets made.
所以没有人知道这些东西到底是怎么做的
Our shaman refuses to set foot in this field.
我们的萨满不愿意再踏足这片土地
He says he knows too well why it's been visited upon us.
他说他很清楚为什么这种东西会拜访我们
Our shaman says that Saros is returning.
巫师说Saros要回来了
This is his sign.
这图案是他的标志
Saros?
Saros?
He's a legend among my people,
是我们族的传奇人物
a fierce warlord who dismembered those who opposed him...
一个暴戾的军阀 肢解了反对者...
and drank their blood.
并吸干了他们的血
His last name wouldn't be Krux by any chance, would it?
他的姓氏该不会是Krux(玛格丽特的姓)吧?
Saros lived and died hundreds of years ago, consumed by flames...
Saros几百年前就去世了 被烧死的...
cursing those who rose against him...
他诅咒那些反对他的人
swearing to return from the realm beyond death...
并发誓会从灵魂世界卷土重来
to take vengeance on the living.
报仇雪恨
Realm beyond death.
灵魂世界
Tell me. In the zanga tradition,
请解释一下 在你们赞加部落的传统中
is it possible to return from this realm?
难道还可以从这种灵魂世界回来吗?
Our shaman says the proof is all around us...
我们的巫师说证据就在我们眼前了...
painted by the hand of Saros himself.
这个图案就是Saros画的
Is that so.
这样啊
If this is paint from beyond the grave,
如果这是来自灵魂世界的画作
I want to analyze the pigment.
我倒是很愿意对色素进行科学分♥析♥
Good heavens!
我的老天啊!
Redecorating, are we?
我们翻修房♥子了?
I made Veronica a Ouija board.
我给维罗妮卡做了一个通灵板
Marguerite. That is a tool for charlatans!
玛格丽特 那是江湖骗子的把戏!
Maybe back in England.
也许在英国是
The board is controlled by its users.
那个所谓的通灵板其实是由使用者操控的
There's not a whit of evidence to prove that it could possibly work.
没有任何证据表明它能起作用
I'll be in my lab if I'm needed.
如果要找我 我在实验室
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
Assai...
Assai...
So, what really happened?
那么 到底发生什么了?
The spirits were restless.
这些灵魂焦躁不安
Oh, so the spirits were restless. All right.
噢 这些灵魂焦躁不安 行啊
You keep your secrets.
你继续保密吧
As long as nobody got hurt by whatever little...
只要没有人会因为
game you two were amusing yourself with.
你们两位女士的娱乐活动伤着就行了
Do you really think we made this mess for our own amusement?
你真以为这里一团乱是因为我们俩在玩儿?
There's no telling what you're capable of,
玛格丽特你不喝咖啡
Marguerite, without your coffee.
就喜欢干闲事
I mean, if you could have this much fun with a Ouija board,
我的意思是 既然你通灵板玩儿得这么兴致勃勃
think of what you could do with a full-blown séance!
想想怎么办一个隆重的通灵会啊!
What is a séance?
通灵会是什么东西?
Scales, drives tubes,
天平 驱动器 导管
penetrometre, Ph tests,I got them all.
透度计 PH试纸 一应俱全
science picnic basket by any other name.
他们的另一个名字就是:科学野餐篮
Sure you don't want us to call you a taxi?
你确定不需要我们给你叫辆的士吗?
Ah, No, no. Just try to leave the walls standing this time.
啊 不用不用 只要别拆了墙就行了
Come on, Roxton!
罗斯顿 跟上!
Good bye.
再见
All right, they're gone.Now tell me why...
好了 现在他们走了 告诉我
we couldn't tell them what we saw on the mirror.
为什么我们就不能把在镜子里见到的一切告诉他们啊
Because we are going to have a séance,
因为我们要办一个通灵会
And the first rule of a séance is no non-believers allowed.
第一条规矩 不能让不相信灵异的人参与
It causes the vibrations of the etheric planes or...
那将会引起以太空间共鸣
something like that.
或者是其他什么事情发生
Veronica, What did you see in the mirror?
维罗妮卡 你们在镜子里看见什么了?
You know, George,
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表