剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
原本是滚烫的温泉
and now it's frozen over!
然而现在全冻起来了!
We're quickly running out of time, Roxton...
时间紧迫 罗斯顿...
Quicker than you think, soon all the rivers will be frozen over,
比你想象的快多了 一会儿所有的河流都会结冰
and the trees will split from the weight to ice.
树木也会被冰给压倒
All the animals will lie frozen in their lairs.
所有的动物都会死在它们窝里
Soon no living creature will survive. Only us.
很快一切生物都会灭绝 除了我们
Come on, that's enough out of you!
行了 闭嘴吧!
She'd love Chicago.
她会爱死芝加哥
They must all be inside.
他们肯定都在里面
Are they so confident they believe they don't need guards?
他们真的自信到认为不需要卫兵把守吗?
With an army of drones in their nest,
巢穴里的雄峰多得都够组军队了
in an atmosphere that kills their enemies,
何况这酷寒不仅消灭了他们的敌人
nurtures them and makes them stronger?
还能让他们更活蹦乱跳
Wouldn't you be confident?
要是你 你觉得需要把守吗?
A new age of ice. You are honored to behold.
一个新的冰河时代 你们有幸能见到就不错了
Well, I promise you, you'll never live to be a part of it.
是吗 我保证你们不会得逞的
Still you resist your fate.
还在坚信你自己的命运
How much longer can you hold out?
你还准备坚持多久?
Your live force is draining out of you.
你的生命力已经很弱了
Zi-Zo!
Zi-Zo!
Zi-Zo has returned in the company of the warm bloods.
Zi-Zo跟着那两个温血人回来了
We are saved!
我们有救了!
This warm blood is not worth the honor.
这个温血人不值得这至高的荣誉
We will trade her for our rightful queen.
我们拿她来换我们的女王
Dress her and bring her to the central chamber.
给她更衣 再带她去正殿
If I'm not out with Marguerite in ten minutes,
如果十分钟之内我还没有带着玛格丽特出来
you blow this icebox to smithereens.
你就把这个冰巢给炸飞
You have a weapon? We have a few.
你们有武器么? 有不少
How do you like fire?
喜不喜欢火啊妹子?
I'll wait for you and Marguerite to come out.
我会等着你和玛格丽特出来
No, George, you were right before.
不 乔治 你之前说的对
We have to save the world if nothing else.
除了我们 没人能拯救世界
You and I have been here before, John.
我们都经历过考验 约翰
Yeah. Maybe one too many times.
是啊 太多次考验了
Remember. Ten minutes and don't you wait.
记住 只等十分钟 然后就引爆
Keep moving.
快走
This better bloody work.
但愿不要出岔子
How much further before we find these royal slaves of yours?
我们还要走多远才能见到你那忠实的仆人们?
I will tell you nothing.
我什么都不会说的
Why am I not surprised?
我就没指望你能说啥
Still not cold enough to freeze the hands of time.
温度还没低到能把指针冻住
You could have ruled this world. Instead, you'll pay the price.
曾有一个统治世界的机会摆在你面前 而你却想和他们一起毁灭
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
Roxton?
罗斯顿?
You let her go and you can have this...
放她走 你就能夺回你的
frigid matriarch of yours back.
冷不拉叽的女王了
Go. Go.
快走 走
You could never lead my people!
你永远也不能领导我的人!
One man is better than a million frozen eunuchs.
身边一大堆冰太监有个屁用
Your temperature is as cold as ice.
你冷的像冰似的
Kill them! They must not escape.
杀了他们!不能让他们逃走
I'll say we warm things a little.
有火把他们不敢靠近的
Back it up slowly Marguerite.
慢慢往后退 玛格丽特
That is!
就是这样!
Keep them away with the heat!
别让他们靠近你!
Come on, you two! Don't leave... don't leave me here alone.
快点的啊你们俩!别丢下我一个人不管啊
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
We have to get to the entrance.
我们要赶紧到出口那去
They have a weapon that could kill us all.
他们有一个可以把我们杀光的武器
We've got to get out of here,
我们必须离开这
Challenger's set the whole place to explode.
查林杰准备把这整个地方炸飞
Does he always have to blow everything up?
他怎么老想炸掉一切?
Fast!
快!
Forgive me, Roxton. I'm so sorry, Marguerite.
原谅我 罗斯顿 我很抱歉 玛格丽特
Does it have to come to this?
为什么会变成这样啊?
Does it have to come to this?
这是为什么啊?
Roxton! Marguerite, take the gun.
罗斯顿! 玛格丽特 拿好枪
I'll keep them at bay!
我会堵住他们!
It's clear behind us!
我们后面没有人了!
I can save the world.
我能拯救世界
But what good is the world without friends?
但是没有一个朋友的世界有什么好拯救的?
Hey! Entomic monstrosity! Unhand that woman!
嘿!你们这些怪胎蓝呆子!放开她!
Challenger!
查林杰!
Marguerite, move, not, get the queen!
玛格丽特 快 把那个女王解决了!
This is no time to up to live to your throne.
现在没时间让你继续当女王了
Let me go!
放开我!
Marguerite! That's no way to treat royalty.
玛格丽特!不能用暴♥力♥对待皇室!
It is if she's a royal pain! Let's go!
就算是她也是皇室的耻辱! 快走!
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了?
Well, I thought you might need a hand.
我觉得你们需要帮忙
Can blow in any second! Run! Run!
那玩意儿马上要爆♥炸♥了!快跑!跑!
Excellent work, George.
干得好 乔治
I wish there'd be another way, I hate destroying things.
真希望有什么别的办法 我讨厌毁东西
I guess peaceful coexistence wasn't on their agenda,
我猜他们的议程上不存在什么和平共处
It was them or us.
只能这么干了
I guess you're right.
你说的对
I want to go home. I really need a hot bath
我要回家 我需要马上洗个热水澡
and a roaring fire. I think that can be arranged.
然后烤烤火 这当然不成问题
as long as you chop the wood.
只要你愿意砍柴
There's an old Chinese proverb that says:
中国有句古话说的好
'woman who chops firewood, gets warmed twice.'
"自己动手 丰衣足食"
Well, I agree. The weather is fine.
是啊 对 天气终于好起来了
Boy, old boy it's hot out there!
伙计们 外面可真热
Don't complain. Who's complaining?
别抱怨了 谁在发牢骚?
Did you get that herb I asked for?
找到我要的草药了吗?
Right here.
在这
Smells good!
闻起来不错
We heard that T-Rex roaring.
我听见霸王龙在外面嗷嗷
Never thought I'd be glad to hear that sound again.
从来没想过听到这声音 我会这么高兴
Speak for yourself!
那是你的想法吧!
You know, Marguerite, I've been working on a theory.
知道吗 玛格丽特 我在验证一个理论
Imagine that so-called meteorite was a...
假设那个大陨石是
giant cold virus, spinning around in space.
一个在太空游荡的巨大病毒
There could be any number of them out...
他们中的一些跑到这儿来
there and we just happened to catch one.
并且正好被我们碰到了
Gesundheit.
早日康复啊
How are you feeling? Icky.
你感觉怎么样? 不咋地
We have some of Summerlee's chicken soup.
要不要来点儿萨莫瑞的秘制鸡汤
It'll get you on your feet again.
你可能会觉得好些
Would you like to be spoon fed?
要我喂你吗?
No, I'm not that helpless.
不用了 我又不是生活不能自理
No sign of Veronica or Malone.
马龙和维罗妮卡还是没消息
Wherever they are,
不管他们在哪儿
I'm sure they're grateful for the change in the weather.
他们都会对天气恢复了正常感激不尽的
I wish they were here to get us out of here.
我倒是希望他们能把我们带出这个鬼地方
They could be on their way right now, with help.
他们也许正带着解决方案回来呢
Oh, isn't that a pleasant thought
噢 这可真是乐观
All of us back together again... at home.
不管怎样 我们又平安回家了
Bless you. Sorry.
祝你好运 抱歉
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表