剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第三季 第八集
遗失的世界
A grand touring automobile.
一个豪华旅行车
That's what Challenger should invent next.
这才是查林杰接下来应该发明的
Leather seats, landau top,
真皮座椅 活动蓬
and a big luggage compartment to hold all his bloody equipment.
有足够大的空间能装下所有这些设备
The automobile's already been invented, Marguerite.
这种车已经有了 玛格丽特
Not on this plateau it hasn't.
可我们这里没有
Well, then it's a good thing he's building something even better.
可他做了一件比车更好的东西
Ready for the next one.
再扔一个
Hey, Ned, toss me back the next one...
嘿 内德 你扔一个回来...
and we'll see how many we can keep in the air at once.
看我们能不能同时接住
Well, Veronica,if we miss the morning...
哦 维罗妮卡 要是我们错过这个时辰...
thermals, we'll have to cancel the test flight.
实验就得取消了
I remember when you used to have a sense of humor.
我记得你以前挺有幽默感的
Well, this balloon,once it's fully tested,
哦 这只气球一旦试验成功
is going to take us all home.
就能带我们回家
I am home!
这就是我家!
Well, you know what I mean.We'll all go to London.
哦 你应该明白我的意思 我们全都回伦敦
We'll get a chance to. I'm not going, Ned.
你就有机会 我不走 内德
I'm not leaving the plateau until I find my parents.
在我找到我父母之前我是不会离开的
But I thought...
但是我认为...
I've been thinking, too.
我也考虑过
You'd better finish this on your own.
剩下的你自己干吧
So, Challenger, this new hydrogen-evolver of yours,
查林杰 你这个氢气发生器
it's not going to explode like the one in your lab.
不会像上次在实验室那样爆♥炸♥吧
I have made changes since then, Marguerite.
我已经做了改进 玛格丽特
The whole system is now completely sealed.
现在整个系统全部密封
Oh, we have neutral buoyancy. Malone...
喔 我们有天然浮力马龙...
get the last of the iron filings.
把铁屑都装上来
The sulfuric acid is now safely contained in glass...
现在硫酸装在玻璃瓶...
containers in those barrels.
又放在桶里很安全
It's drawn by vacuum pressure up...
用真空压力吸上来...
through these pipes and down into the reaction crucible here where...
通过这根管子流进这个反应锅...
it mixes with the iron filings that I've poured in here.
与从这装进去的铁屑混合
The acid-iron reaction then evolves hydrogen gas...
酸与铁反应就会产生氢气...
which travels up through this tube and into the balloon.
从这个管子引出来进到气球里
It's much more efficient than heating air.
比热气球效率高多了
You know, sometimes, George,
你知道 有时候 乔治
I can't decide what it is you like more:
我不能决定你所说的是否像你做的那样
building the contraptions or talking about them.
那些精妙的装置或许只是用嘴说
Talking about them!
用嘴说!
Well there ends the lesson for today.
今天的课就讲到这
Now, does anybody want to go sightseeing?
现在 有人想去观光吗?
Madam Thank you, George.
女士 谢谢 乔治
Thank you. Ma'am.
谢谢 女士
Are you ready? Okay.
准备好了吗? 好了
Let it go!
起飞!
Here we go!
我们起飞了!
Ha, ha!
哈 哈!
I'd forgotten the beauty of this place.
我都忘记这原来这么美
Apart from those awful clouds.
可惜有那些云彩
They might as well be prison walls.
就像监狱的围墙
Oh, in a few months, when the seasonal winds change,
哦 再过几个月 当季风转向之后
I believe we'll have a good chance of getting passed those clouds,
我相信我们将有机会穿过那些云彩
As long as we can get enough altitude.
那时我们将拥有足够的高度
Well, that's what we're here for.
哦 所以要先试好
Okay, Challenger, open her up.Let's see what she's got.
好 查林杰 开始吧 看看效果
Oh than It's a bit more energy than I thought.
哦 比我想象的力量还大
OH!
哦!
I think we are high enough Challenger.
我想已经够高了 查林杰
I know we are high enough. This is most unexpected.
我觉得我们已经够高了 真是出乎意料
We seem to be caught in a powerful high altitude wind.
我们被卷进了强大的高空风
How is doing the test George?
我们现在应该结束实验了 乔治?
Well, we should be descending.
我们应该正在下降
We are descending...into that!
确实正在下降...朝着那个里面!
At the dawn of the last century
世纪之初
A band of explorers searched for a prehistoric world
一队探险者踏上征途 想要证明存在一个史前世界
Driven by ambition
野心的驱动
Secret desires
隐蔽的欲望
A thirst for adventure
探险的渴望
And seeking the ultimate story
并寻求最终的故事
They are befriended by an untamed beauty
他们结识了一位野性美女
Stranded in a strange and savage land
被困在一个奇怪野蛮的土地
Each day is a desperate search for a way out...
每一天寻找通往现代文明的路 逃出这个...
诗舞清歌♥ 小新 伤人的卓一航
审核
2276♥4♥7215 212357829 198871929
讨论群
We're turning out of control...
我们正朝那里去...
Make it ascend, Challenger.Make it up.
快升起来 查林杰 让它升起来
We are going to hit the ground.
我们会掉到地上去的
We've already passed ground level.
我们早已经越过了地平线
This doesn't look like the plateau.
这里不像是高原
Yeah, I tend to agree.
对 我表示同意
The wind's blown us off.
我们被风吹出来了吗?
I wouldn't break out the champagne just yet.
我们还不能高兴的太早
Where on earth are we?
我们还在地球上吗?
We're not ON earth,we're IN it.
我们不是在地球上 而是在地下
We are in some vast underground cavern,
我们在一个巨大的地下洞穴里
far deeper than we everwent with the Kobolds.
比Kobold人的洞深多了
Not to be a spoilsport, George, but how can that be remotely possible?
我不想扫你的兴 乔治 但是这怎么可能?
As my grandfather's old friend,Otto Lidenbrock once said,
我爷爷有个老朋友 Otto Lidenbrock说过
We know less about the earth we live on...
我们对地球的了解还不如...
than we do about the stars in outer space.
我们对太空星辰了解得多
The greatest mysteries of all, he said, are right beneath our feet.
他说这个世界上最大的秘密就在我们脚下
So much for your theory, George,
你的理论错了 乔治
If that's a pterodactyl,then we're still on the earth,
那有只翼龙 说明我们一直在地上
not under it.
而不是地下
That's not a species I recognize.
我没见过这种翼龙
Behind you Malone!
在你后面 马龙!
It's circling back!
又绕回来了!
Whoa, be careful Malone.
哇哦 小心 马龙
It's gone for the gas bag.
它朝气囊去了
Well, that's torn it!
哦 气囊破了!
Prepare yourself for a violent explosion!
准备好应对剧烈的爆♥炸♥!
I thought you said the evolver wouldn't explode!
我记得你说过这次不会发生爆♥炸♥!
Well, the evolver won't explode,
我说过发生器不会爆♥炸♥
But the hydrogen gas mixing violently with air will.
但如果氢气和空气猛烈混合会
Veronica?
维罗妮卡?
Veronica!
维罗妮卡!
Veronica!
维罗妮卡!
We landed.
我们降落了
In a matter of speaking. You just stay away from that acid smell.
就算是吧 离硫酸远一点
Where are we?
我们在哪?
Terra incognita. The land unknown.
未知地域 未知的土地
Nothing is out there,everything is out there.
荒无人烟 什么东西都没有
As much as I'd like to enjoy the scenery,
别享受风景了
We've got a lot to do.
我们该做的还有很多
We've got to drain this acid first.
我们必须先保住硫酸
Are you ready? One, two, three.
准备好了吗? 一 二 三
One more time put your mass into it.
再来一次 要用尽全力
1 2 3
1, 2, 3.
Oh, Boy.
哦 伙计
The air is so thin, George,
这的空气太稀薄了 乔治
Reminds me of the Himalayas.
就像喜马拉雅山
The concentration of oxygen is much less than we're use to.
这里的氧气浓度比正常低了很多
Most likely because of the amount needed to produce all this...
很可能那部分氧气被用来产生这种...
electro-luminescent light.
电冷光
How much less oxygen?
氧气有多低?
Enough to prevent the hydrogen gas...
低到氢气不足以...
from exploding when the balloon was torn.
在气球破裂时发生爆♥炸♥
I'll stop my complaining.
那我们废话少说
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表