剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
五年的时间来追踪你
It IS true.
确实如此
From Shanghai to Constantinople,to Paris,
从上海到君士坦丁堡 再到巴黎
Berlin,Leningrad.
柏林 列♥宁♥格勒
Every mile a waste,Callum.
每英里都是浪费时间 Callum
I doubt that very much.
我表示怀疑
Master Xan does not permit such misuse of his resources.
Xan主人不会允许如此滥用他的资金
Oh,Xan's a madman!
哦 Xan是个疯子!
You believed him once. Never!
你也相信过他 我没有
You believed him enough to steal from him.
你相信他才偷了他的东西
That's a lie!
他骗你的!
If you do not return what you stole from Master Xan,
如果你不把从Xan主人那偷的东西交出来
all your friends will pay the price!
你所有的朋友都会为此付出代价!
What happened to the yellow-haired woman and...
那个黄头发的女人和...
the red-headed man is your only warning.
红胡子男人的伤就是你的警告
Challenger?What have you done to him!
查林杰?你把他怎么了?
Follow the path and you'll find out soon enough.
沿着小路往前走 你很快就会发现了
After that,keep in mind that you have...
还有 记住了...
only until sunrise tomorrow.
最后的期限是明天日出时分
Return what you stole from Master Xan,
把你从Xan主人那偷的东西都还回来
else lose everything.
否则你将一无所有
How did you get here?
你怎么跑这来了?
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何?
Like I went ten rounds with a trog and lost.
就像和野人♥大♥战了十个回合
Do you remember what happened?
你记得发生了什么吗?
Somebody hit me.
有人袭击了我
I don't know who. I thought as much.
我不知道是谁 跟我想的差不多
I think the same person may have used this cord...
我想应该是同一个人用这根绳子...
to short out the fence and start that fire.
让电网短路起火的
Why would they do that?
为什么这样做?
Disable our defences,make us more vulnerable.
瓦解我们的防御 以便更易于攻击
Maybe the fire was just a distraction.
也许点火只是为了转移注意
Distraction from what?Nothing's missing!
转移谁的注意?没少什么!
Unless...
除了...
Unless?
除了什么?
Marguerite.
玛格丽特
All right.You go back to the tree house and lock the elevator.
对 你回树屋去 锁上升降梯
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
To find Marguerite. And you're in no condition to argue.
去找玛格丽特 你没有反对的余地
Challenger!
查林杰!
Answer me,damn you!
该死的 回答我
Oh,Challenger,I'm so sorry!No.
哦 查林杰 真对不起!不...
Callum the next time you see Master Xan,
Callum 到地狱去...
you'll both be in hell.
见你的Xan主人去吧!
Little jumpy,Marguerite.
神经兮兮的 玛格丽特
Where's Challenger?
查林杰在哪?
I... I don't know. He was working here but...
我...我不知道 他在这工作 但是...
All his gear is scattered everywhere.
工具扔的到处都是
I think it's fair to say there was a fight.
看来应该是发生了打斗
And it's quite possible...
而且很可能是...
it's the same intruder who attacked Veronica.
袭击维罗妮卡的那个人
What? Just before the fire was set,
什么? 就在着火以前
Veronica remembers someone coming up...
维罗妮卡记得有人...
from behind and hitting her.
从后面过来袭击了她
Does she know who? No. Do you?
她知道是谁吗? 不 你呢?
How could I? That's what I'd like to know.
我怎么知道? 我也想弄个明白
But finding Challenger comes first.
不过等找到查林杰再说
Looks like one person walked through here,
看起来像是有人经过了这里
dragging something heavy behind.
后面拖着重物
Dragging Challenger.
拖着查林杰!
Oh,no! Challenger!
哦 不! 查林杰!
Challenger?
查林杰?
He's still alive. Cut him down!
他还活着 放他下来!
Careful!
当心!
I got him!Got him.
我扶住了!扶住了他
What is this?
这是什么?
You recognize it,don't you?
你认识它?不是吗?
You know what's going on here!
你知道出了什么事!
You know who did this to Challenger!
你知道是谁伤了查林杰!
You know who attacked Veronica!
也知道是谁袭击了维罗妮卡!
Yes I know!
是 我知道!
It's all my fault. Isn't it always my fault!
都是我的错 永远都是我的错!
What?
什么?
I can't hide this from them any longer.
我无法再隐瞒下去了
I have to tell you. Tell me what?
我必须得告诉你 告诉我什么?
You answer me!
你回答我!
I have to tell you the real reason I funded this expedition...
告诉你我赞助这次探险的真正原因...
the real reason I came to the plateau.
我来这个高原的真正原因
He's got a couple of cracked ribs.
他断了几根肋骨
The bruises aren't anything serious.
外伤不太严重
I'll sit with him a while and let him sleep.
我来陪他 让他休息吧
Very good.
非常好
We have a discussion to continue outside.
我们还有话要谈 出来说
All right. Let's start from the beginning.
好了 让我们从头开始讲
Now who's after you?
现在是谁在追杀你?
His name is Callum.
他叫Callum
He's a soldier,I guess you call him.
可以说 他是个军人
A soldier. All right. For which country?
军人 哪个国家的?
Maybe mercenary is a better word.
也许说他是雇佣兵更合适
He's half Asian,half Scottish,
他有亚洲和苏格兰血统
half I don't know what. He doesn't exactly follow a flag.
还有别的血统 他不属于任何一个国家
Who does he follow?
那他属于谁?
Shanghai Xan.
上海的Xan
The crime lord?
犯罪首脑?
More the warlord from the old school.
更算是军阀 属于守旧派
Oh,you try the school of Genghis Khan,Marguerite.
哦 你应该说他是成吉思汗那一派 玛格丽特
The Xan dynasty controls a veritable league of world crime.
Xan王朝是一个名副其实的世界犯罪集团
They traffic in stolen archaeological treasures,opium,guns.
他们走私被盗文物 鸦♥片♥和军♥火♥
And I've tangled with their bravos everywhere from...
我与他们打过交道 到哪都能碰到那伙亡命徒
Kenya to Tibet!
从肯尼亚到西♥藏♥!
Okay,okay,So it's no surprise that they're here to!
好吧 好吧 那么他们来这也没有什么好稀奇的!
Look,there are things about you that I don't know,
听着 你的很多事情我都不知道
that I have no right to knows and...
我也没有权利去过问
to be honest,I don't want to know.
坦白的说 我也不想知道
But how in God's name...
但是看在上帝的份上...
did you get mixed up with the Xans.
你究竟是怎么和Xan他们那群人搅在一起的?
It started when I heard about this Plateau for the first time.
开始于第一次我听说这个高原的时候
What,three years ago...
什么 三年以前
when Challenger first gave his lecture at...
查林杰第一次在...
the London Zoological Society? No,John.
伦敦动物学会发表演讲时? 不 约翰
I first heard about the Plateau five years ago.
我第一次听说这个高原是在五年以前
I was in Shanghai.
我在上海
I was an interpreter...
那时候我还是...
for some private companies...
某个私营公♥司♥的翻译...
trying to keep business as usual during the war when...
俄♥国♥爆发革命时...
the Russian revolution broke out.
我们试图在战争中把生意维持下去
One of the negotiations I was I involved in...
我负责一桩买♥♥卖♥♥的谈判
took a turn for the worse.
事情发生了逆转 我们无法按时交货
And to make up for his losses,
为了弥补他的损失
Xan made a counterproposal to me.
Xan对我提出了一个条件
Behold the Ouroboros.
看啊 这个衔尾蛇
More like half an Ouroboros.
我看是半个衔尾蛇
You know the legend?
你知道这个传说?
The snake that eats its own tail.
咬着自己尾巴的蛇
A representation of birth,death,
至少在十几种文化里 它代表着...
and rebirth in a dozen cultures at least.
出生 死亡和重生
That so many people are aware of it suggests...
既然那么多的人知道它 那就意味着...
that there could be some truth in the legend.
传说之中必然有真实之处
You believe the snake is real.
你相信真有这种蛇
We believe in the legend of this medallion.
我们相信这个神蛇盘的传说是真的
When the two halves are joined,
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表