剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
或许是因为你的过失
If you do not play the game, you will forfeit every one of them.
如果你不玩这个游戏 你会失去每一个朋友
Are they not worth fighting for?
他们不值得你为之战斗吗?
I would lay down my life for each of them.
我会拼命救他们每一个人
Good! We'll start with the scientist.
好的!我们先从那个科学家开始
Challenger? Umm a troublesome sort.
查林杰?u3000u3000 嗯他是个麻烦
Always doing and undoing things.
总是做不该做的事
He's saved a few too many lives for my liking.
救了那么多人的性命
If I'm here because I have killed so be it.
如果我在这是因为杀了你的人
But Challenger has nothing to do with my being here.
但是查林杰和我在这又没有任何关系
Didn't you say you'd follow him to hell and back?
你不是说你会跟着他闯地狱并逃出去吗?
Isn't he the reason you went toN the South American plateau in the first place?
这不是你为什么跟着来南美高原的原因吗?
Yes. Then surely...
是的 那么当然就是了...
he's responsible for you being stranded there.
你困在这里 他要负责
It's not his fault.
这不是他的错
What has this man ever done for youN to deserve such undying loyalty?
他值得你这么为他说话吗?
He stands by me through thick and thin!
他与我同甘共苦!
He listens without judgement,defends and inspires me.
他信任我 保护我 激励我
And all that I have ever given him, he has given back.
我所赐予他的 他都还回来了
Every bond has a breaking point.
每一个关系都是一个突破点
Eventually he will disappoint or abandon you.
他最终会让你们失望 放弃你们
Never!
永远不会!
Not, George Challenger.
查林杰不会
Such passion!Such resolve!
这样的激♥情♥!这样的坚决!
This too will fade to dust when you are mine.
这些会改变你们的命运
Why do you involve my friends if I'm the one you want?
如果你想要的是我 为什么不放了我的朋友?
Though I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil.
尽管我已走出死亡谷 但我不怕任何恶魔
Do you like my garden?
你喜欢我现在的花♥园♥吗?
It's pretty much what I'd expect from you.
荒凉 不愧是死神的花♥园♥
This crystal represents the soul of your friend.
这个水晶代表你朋友的灵魂
And this labyrinth the many twists and turns...
整座迷宫代表着让人迷失的...
the blind passageways of life.
人生起起伏伏
Find the crystal and bring it back to me before the time expires,
找到水晶 并带给我 在沙漏里的沙子没漏光之前
and the scientist will live.
科学家就可以离开了
Fail and he'll be mine.
如果失败 你就会失去他
How far away do you think he got?
气球飘了多远?
Oh, three or four hundred miles maybe...
嗯... 或许有三四百英里远...
It's hard to say. The wind kept changing direction.
很难说 风不停转向
That must have been frightening, lost and all alone.
那真的很让人害怕 迷失 只有一个人
Oh, not alone.N I had my parents' journal and a lot of time to read it.
哦 我不孤独 我有父母的日记 有很多的时间去读他们
Saw no sign of them I gather,
有收集到他们的踪迹吗
No. I kept hoping I would.
没有 我尽力了
But their journal renewed my faith that they are alive out there somewhere.
但是他们的日记坚定了我的信念 他们正生活在某处
Oh we will find them,or they'll find you.
会找到他们的 或者他们找到你
Challenger, look!
查林杰 看!
Roxton's rifle!
罗斯顿的来♥复♥枪♥!
And that's not all.
不止如此
Why would he drop his weapons? Roxton!
他为什么扔掉他的枪?罗斯顿!
Where is he?
他在哪?
Kay-ko head-hunters!They've been shot!
Kay-ko族猎头者!他们被打死了!
Obviously by Roxton,
很明显是罗斯顿干的
There must have been others of them and they've taken him away.
一定是他们的人把他带走了
No. There were only four of them.
不 他们只有四个
Well if the head-hunters didn't take him, what happened to him?
如果他们没有带走他 他出什么事了呢?
Careful, Lord Roxton.There's fires everywhere.
当心 亲爱的罗斯顿到处都是火
Didn't you just run down that path before?
你不是刚走过这条路吗?
Damn you!
别管我!
In the name of science,I would try a little harder.
因为你找到了那个科学家 我要让火更旺些
Round and round the mulberry bush.
绕了一圈又一圈
You're running around in circles!You're getting nowhere.
你只是在绕圈 你那里都出不去的
You go to hell!
你去下地狱吧!
Ohh, Losing your temper.That's not going to help.
哦 你发火了 那对你没有帮助
Gotcha!
找到了!
Congratulations, that wasn't too difficult now, was it?
恭喜你了 这还不算太难 是吗?
Oh but you're running out of sand!
哦 但是沙子就要流光了!
Oh, another wrong turn.
哦 又转错了
This wasn't there before!
这是你新加的!
Oh yes. Yes, it was.You're just a little confused.
哦 不 不 不是我新加的你只是有点迷路了
Oh, you made it back,not many people do.
哦 你回来了 能回来的人不多唷
Here.
给你
Oh! Unfortunately your time is up.
哦!不幸的是 你的时间到了
The scientist is mine.
科学家是我的了
Then where is he? Roxton!
那么 他上哪去了?罗斯顿!
Round one goes to me it seems.
第一局我是赢家
What have you done to him? See it yourself.
你把他怎么样了? 你可以自己看
Roxton!
罗斯顿!
No Challenger!
不 查林杰!
I'll get you out of that,George! I promise you!
我会把你救出来的 乔治!我向你保证!
He can't hear you.
他听不到你说话
He can only see your situation as you see his.
他只能看到你的情形 而你也只能看到他的
I swear,you'll pay for this!
我发誓 你会为此付出代价的!
There's no cause for alarm just yet.
他还没有什么危险
Your friend isn't dead he's merely waiting at my door.
你的朋友还没有死 他只是在等待我的召唤
What are you talking about? Mmm, the game's just begun.
你在说什么?u3000 游戏只是刚刚开始
Perhaps you'll win him back. How?
或许你会把他赢回来 怎么赢?
Tell me how, dammit!
告诉我怎么办?该死的!
There are others who are dear to you.
还有其他人对你来说是珍贵的
At least two I can think of.
最少 还有两个 我想
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
And the one who swings from tree to tree.
还有一个在树上荡来荡去的那个
Veronica?
维罗妮卡?
Veronica found her way back? Not two hours ago.
维罗妮卡找到回来的路了? 就在两个小时之前
How excited she was,how happy to be home.
回家 她是多么的高兴 多么的兴奋!
How sad for you that you'll have to lose her all over again.
而你又要再次失去她这该多么悲伤啊
I won't play this game any longer!
我不会让这样的游戏持续下去了!
Then you'll forfeit the scientist.Is that what you want?
那么 你就会失去科学家 这是你想要的吗?
Veronica's life is not mine to bargain with!
维罗妮卡的生命不是让我用来和你做赌注的
Not even to regain your dearest friend?
不然你就失去你最亲密的朋友
Why you?!
你为什么?!
Who the hell do you think you are!
该死的你认为你是什么东西?
You're not God!You're a disease,
你不是上帝!你是个疯子
a wretch plague! The scourge of all existence!
我不认为你的存在有什么意义!
I am eternal sleep...
我是个终结者
the end of suffering.
痛苦的终结
I am peace and tranquility.
我是和平和安宁的
Is my gentle touch not soothing?
我的触摸是不是很温柔?
Come, Lord Roxton!are you not a gambling man?
过来 亲爱的罗斯顿勋爵!你不是个赌徒吗?
You've danced with me so many times and walked away.
在我离开之前 你和我跳过很多次舞
Shall we not try another?
我们再试一次好吗?
Challenger!
查林杰!
Challenger!
查林杰!
Where is he? I don't know.
他在哪? 我不知道
He's got to be around here somewhere. Challenger!
他一定是在这附近的什么地方 查林杰!
First Roxton, now Challenger!What's going on?
先是罗斯顿 现在是查林杰!这是怎么了?
One minute he's here,the next minute he's gone.
开始还在这 很快就不见了
Must be something about this place...
一定是有什么东西在这
Like what?
什么东西?
I've walked this path a hundred times, and so have you.
我已经在这走过几百次了 你也是
Then you tell me what's going on!
那么 你告诉我发生什么事了!
If we think about it logically.
让我们合理的想象一下
Logically! Since when does logic have anything...
合理!合理和发生在这的...
to do with what happens around here?
事情有什么关系?
Well, they left their guns behind, It must mean something.
好吧 他们都把枪留下来了 一定说明了什么
What it means is wherever they are, they have no weapons!
说明了他们不管到哪里 他们手里都没有武器!
You're not helping,Marguerite! Now think.
这样是没有帮助的 玛格丽特!现在好好想想
Dammit, Challenger! You're the one who's supposed...
该死的 查林杰!你应该是做解释的人...
to be able to explain the unexplainable!
来解释那些无法解释的事!
Some homecoming this has turned out to be.
不管怎么样 我们要看看是怎么回事
Veronica.Born in the jungle,
维罗妮卡 她出生在丛林里
where she will die.Shall I take her now?
也应该死在那里 现在我应该把她带来?
No. Come play with me.
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表