剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
退后
Try anything,and you're dead.
如果你有什么企图 你就死定了
Keep walking.
继续往前走
Where to,if you don't mind me asking.
你能够方便告诉我去哪吗?
Don't think I won't kill you,You won't be the first.
别以为我不会杀你 你已经不是第一个了
Oh,I don't doubt it for a minute.
我可不怀疑
Are you alone or are there others like you?
你是一个人吗 还是说有其他人?
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Sit down against the wall.
在墙边坐下
Now take off your pack and toss it over.
把包放下来 然后打开
What's this? It's a dinosaur's egg.
这是什么? 是恐龙蛋
It's a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
是颗雷克斯霸王龙蛋
I was hoping to take it back to London with me.
我希望把它带回伦敦
An egg.
一个蛋
Dinosaurs roam quite freely through the plateau.
高原上还存活着很多恐龙
Or...have they disappeared as well...
或者说 现在它们已经消失了...
Nothing lays an egg like this.
没什么东西会下这种蛋
No,please! Get back!
请别! 坐回去!
If this is an egg,then I'm going to eat it.
如果这是个蛋 那一定是道不错的菜
If it's food you're looking for,I'm afraid that is...
如果你要找的是食物的话 我想
beyond the point of being edible.
这会使你大失所望
There are some dates and nuts in a tin.
那些罐子里有些干粮
I guess food is scarce these days.
我猜这里食物一定很稀少
Who are you?Why are you here?
你是谁?你为什么会在这?
It was an accident,really.I...
这是个意外 真的 我...
I come from a different time.
我来自不同的时空
At least a hundred years ago.
至少是一百年前
Liar.
撒谎
And about friggin' time too.
来的正是时候
Come on.It's time to hit the road.
来吧 是时候上路了
Go ahead!
继续啊!
If you think you're fast enough...
如果你觉得你能快得过子弹...
I don't want any trouble.
我可不想惹麻烦
I didn't mean what I said about trying to kill you.
刚才我跟你说要杀你是闹着玩儿的
Oh,you were just making polite conversation,were you.
你只是想制♥造♥话题 是吧
Get out of the automobile!
从座位上滚下去
Sorry!
对不起!
You...you're free to go.
你现在自♥由♥了
We won't try to stop you.
我不会阻止你去任何地方的
Do I have your word on that?
你能发誓吗?
You bet!
我保证!
Try again!
再来一次!
Do now!
就现在!
Let's see,How do I drive this thing...?
让我看看 怎么来开这玩意儿...?
the clutch...where's the brake?And what's this?
控制杆...刹车在哪?这是什么?
Try R.
来试试R(倒档)
Okay...D.
好吧...D(前进档)
Whoa!
哇!
Ha!
唔!
Great!Great!
真不错!真不错!
All right.That's mine.
好吧 这个是我的了
That's mine.
还有这个
And this is mine.
当然还有这个
So much for modern technology...
现代科技就这么多就够了
Challenger,where are you?
查林杰 你在哪?
In my time,
在我的时空里
none of this was here except for the inland sea.
除了内海以外这些都不存在
I live in the jungle,not too far from here.
我就住在丛林里 离这里不远
What you say isn't possible.
你说的不可能是真的
Oh,but it is.This whole plateau is...
但的确如此 这整个高原
was virtually untouched back then.
在原来和外界没有任何联♥系♥
It was pristine,it was beautiful.
它很原始 很漂亮
There were lakes,rivers...
有湖 有河
animals as big as a house.
动物和房♥子一样大
An incredible paradise of sorts. I don't believe you.
是物种的理想聚居地 我不相信
What happened to the people?
这里的人怎么了?
Where did everybody go?
其他人都到哪去了?
They died.All of them.
他们死了 全死了
How?And how do you know?
怎么死的?那你又怎么知道?
I know what I was told by people who didn't lie.
是那些没有撒谎的人告诉我的
Yes,but what happened?
好吧 但到底发生了什么?
I mean,did an asteroid crash into the earth?
我意思是 是小行星撞击了地球?
What's an asteroid?
什么是小行星?
Like a shooting star from outer space.
就像流星一样 来自外太空
No!
不是!
People did it with bombs and chemicals.
是人们用炸♥弹♥和化学武器干的
Another war to end all wars.
一个用以结束所有战争的战争
But I survived.
但我却活了下来
What happened to your parents?
你父母呢?
They got sick and died when I was four.
他们在我四岁的时候就去世了
That's when this terrible war began.
就是那个时候战争开始了
But there must have been others like you who did survive.
但一定还有像你一样的存活下来的人
There were.We lived in the subways and sewers...
是的 我们居住在地铁和下水道里
underground where it was safe,until the air was clean again.
在空气变干净之前 地下才是最安全的地方
How long did that take? I was a teenager.
住了多长时间? 我当时只有十几岁
The city was empty except for us.
除了我们之外 城市当时空空如也
Until the slavers came for workers to...
直到奴隶主到这里来抓壮丁
die in the mines and oilfields.
到那些该死的矿井和油井里去工作
My friends...my family...
我的朋友们...家人们...
they took them all. I'm so sorry.
都被他们抓走了 我很抱歉
It's over now.It's in the past.
这些都结束了 是过去的事了
But how can you live like this?
但你到底是怎么活下来的?
So...all alone.
而且就你一个人
I'm free.And that's all I want.
我自♥由♥了 而这就是我所渴望的
When I catch this guy,I'm going to rip his eyes out!
等我抓到这家伙 我一定把他眼睛挖出来!
You might just get your wish!
你说不定马上就可以了!
Well,nail me to the wall and call me siding.
嘿嘿 真是踏破铁鞋无觅处
Looks like he got it stuck pretty good.
看来这小子还挺会折腾
Get the winch out.I'll see if I can start it.
把铰链拿出来 我看看能不能再发动它
Where are you taking me? I'm letting you go.
你要把我带去哪? 我要放了你
Without my gun?
枪就不还我了?
I need them more than you do.
我比你更需要它
At least I've got my egg.I'm certainly grateful for that.
至少你没把蛋给打了 这个我倒很感激
Challenger!There you are!
查林杰!终于找到你了!
Throw down your weapons! Do as she says.
把枪放下! 照她说的做!
Where did she come from?
她又是从哪来的?
She lives here.This is her home.
她住这里 这是她的家
Take off your pack. Oh,no,wait a minute...
把包放下 不 等等
She just wants to look inside. Now,hurry up!
她只是想看看里头 快点!
A common little thief if ever I saw one!
我看她只是个普普通通的贼!
There's nothing in there,really.
里面什么都没有 真的
Diamonds!
钻石!
Where did you get these?
你从哪弄到的?
They are mine! Not anymore.
那些是我的财产! 不再是了
Now go.Get out of here!
走吧 滚的远远的!
Sure you wouldn't like to come with us?
你确定你不要和我们一起走?
At least give us back our weapons!
至少把武器还给我们!
So you can shoot me?Go!
这样你就可以杀我了?滚吧!
Before I change my mind!
在我改变主意之前!
Come on,George.We have to find Roxton.
来吧 乔治 我们得找到罗斯顿
Well,almost back to where I started.
好吧 终于快到我被带走的地方了
What the hell!Not again!
见鬼!不会又来一次吧!
Run,you dog!
跑啊 小样!
He's worth a hundred coins to us alive.
抓活的 值一百大洋呢
Who needs money?I'd rather blow his brains out!
钱谁没有?我更想直接爆了他的头
Well,we can't just leave her here,Marguerite.
我们不能把她一个人留在这 玛格丽特
What exactly are you proposing?She robbed us,
你在想什么呢?她洗劫了我们
took our guns.She doesn't want anything to do with us!
把我们的枪拿走 她和我们什么干系都没有
I was hoping to run into you again.
我正在想没准能又碰到你呢
I bet you were.But not like this.
我想是的 但不会像这样
Drop your pack,and your weapons.
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表