剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
What? Outrunning the police,offering bribes!
什么?一边被他们追着 一边对他们行贿!
What on earth were you doing in Paris!
这么风♥骚♥!
I was trying to survive.
我只是想活命
Which is what we should be doing right now. In case...
所以我们早就该那么做了
you hadn't noticed,they're surrounding us.
不然就快被他们包围了
All right.I'll hold them here.
好吧 我先和他们耗着
You go through the jungle.
你快走出丛林
I'm not leaving you behind.
我不会把你丢下的
Staged withdrawal, Marguerite.I'll cover you and you cover me.
这叫战术性撤退 玛格丽特 我掩护你 你掩护我
If we both make a run for it we'll end up with darts in our backs.
如果我们一起那他们就可以把我们一锅端
I'll see you in the clearing? Of course.
那我们在空地会合? 当然
Move, move!
移♥动♥ 移♥动♥!
Let's down.
蹲下
Stay low!
别起身!
Wouldn't we be safer in the trenches?
战壕才更安全吧?
We'd be safer back in Brighton beach
那你去纽约海滩晒太阳吧
Just for that, private,you take the advance.
行了吧 大兵 你就会说风凉话
See ya around, yank. Remember to spell my name right.
待会见 美♥国♥佬♥ 不要把我的名字记错了
There's a sniper out there!
有狙击手!
How's the weather,Rutherford?
Rutherford 那边情况如何?
Should have brought my brolly, sergeant!
没有问题 中士!
Brolly. That's an umbrella to you, yank.
美♥国♥佬♥ 用你们的话说叫形势乐观
I know.
我知道
Private Jones, give Rutherford a hand, would ya?
Jones 去帮Rutherford一把吧
But there's a sniper out there!
但那边有狙击手啊!
Who will surely kill us,unless we kill him first.
除非我们先干掉他 不然他迟早会把我们干掉
Here's your brolly,Rutherford!
掩护来了 Rutherford!
Clear!
搞定了!
Come on, lad, now it's safer in the trench.
来吧 伙计 现在战壕里安全了
Come on, go.
来 快走
You could have been killed!
你差点就被♥干♥掉了!
Isn't that what you're here for?
那不就是为什么你在这里的原因吗?
Think of the stories you could have written,
想想你以后可以吹的牛逼
the newspapers you could have sold.
你以后可以上的黑板报
And we spoiled it for you,by not having our heads shot off.
就为了保护你 我们脑袋差点被爆掉
I believe we owe you an apology. That's enough.
我知道我欠你 省省吧
We've still got a few milesto go before we reach command.
在到达指挥部之前我们还有几英里要走
Now are you sure you'regoing to bear up?
你确定你受得了吗?
I'll be fine.
我没问题
None of us is fine, lad, pay attention.
没人有问题 伙计 只要你注意点
Now we need to find a place to rest. Jones,
现在我们要找个地方歇脚 Jones
it's your turn to scout about. check it out like a good lad.
轮到你来巡逻了 好好巡逻 男人点
If you see any frauleins, tell them not to settle for you.
如果你看到德国妞 记得不要独吞了
Cause I'm worth waiting for! Get stuff
因为她们还有我这个高富帅 你丫闭嘴
I'm not doing this to sell newspapers.
我到这里的原因不是为了增加报纸销量
Then why are you here?
那不然是为什么?
You slippery little devils have finally come to your senses!
这个小滑头 终于快抓到你了!
Only one winner when blow darts go up against my Webley 45s.
我倒是想看看是你的吹管厉害 还是我的韦布雷45式销魂
That's close enough!
再敢靠近!
John!
约翰!
I gave you fair warning.
我已经警告过你们了
Well, come on!I'm ready for you!
来吧!我早就等着你们了!
NO!
不!
Come back here! I haven't finished with you yet!
快回来!我们还没完!
Oh, thank God!
天哪!
You'd better be right about them always carrying the antidote.
希望你说他们身上有解药是对的
All right?
还好吗?
Looks clear! Good!
看起来没问题! 太好了!
Not the day you had in mind, is it?
不是你想象中的那样 对吗?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
As I recall we were to give you a tour of these old trenches...
我们今天可是带领你前线
where the front used to be.
战壕一日游
I was given strict orders to keep you away from the front.
但我们之前接到的命令是带你离开前线
but the front came to you!
结果前线却离你越来越近了!
I guess war never turns out the way it is supposed to.
我想战争总不是朝你想像的方向发展
Nothing does, lad. The sooner we realize that,
没什么事情是 伙计 不久后我们就会知道了
the more bearable life is.
至少人生也不是
Mortar!
炮击!
That's all right, lad. We're all afraid. Accept it.
是的 伙计 我们都会害怕 但你要学会接受它
Use it.
并且利用它
I'm not afraid just startled.
我不是害怕 只是有点...心有余悸
I'll take over for a while.
我来接手一会
The sergeant giving you a hard time, is he, yank?
中士让你难堪了是吧 美♥国♥佬♥?
Not really. Pity.
没有 真可惜
He's been giving me a hard time the last two years.
他可是让我难堪了整整两年
Thanks to him, I'm still alive.
不过还得感谢他 我才能活下来
You want a good story, yank, write about the sergeant.
你不是想要一个精彩的故事吗 美♥国♥佬♥ 写写中士吧
Sergeant,
中士
the trench cuts close to the forest about a thousand yards along.
战壕一直通到森林那边 大概有几千码
The trees should be safer cover.
树林将是不错的掩体
Oh, good, of this sun is ruining my complexion.
真好 再不找个阴凉处俺都快晒黑了
Rutherford! your turn!
Rutherford!这次轮到你了!
Unless you'd rather to give it a try?
除非你愿意试试?
on the spot research for whatever you're writing?
这个是给你提供写作材料的绝佳机会
I've never fired a gun.
我从没开过枪
Lucky you, yank.
那算你幸运 美♥国♥佬♥
Private Rutherford!
大兵Rutherford!
Right you are, sergeant. Let me just...
马上来 中士 先让我...
Down!
卧倒!
Rutherford!
Rutherford!
Lad!
伙计!
He took my place!
是他救了我!
The enemy knows we're here. Their mortars have our range.
敌人知道我们在这 他们用火力覆盖
We must move on.
我们必须前进
We must move on.
我们必须前进
Lad!
伙计!
Please let this be all right,
希望这会有效
That's it, my love!
喝吧 亲爱的!
What did you just say, Marguerite?
你刚刚说什么 玛格丽特?
Nothing, Nothing. You must have been dreaming.
没什么没什么 你一定是做梦了
Blow darts? Two. Definitely poisonous.
是吹管? 是的 两只沾过毒的
Well, you must have been paying attention...
看来你好像没忘记
when I told you about the antidote.
关于我告诉你的解药的事情
Well, occasionally you do say something worth listening to.
好吧 你所说的也不全是废话
I could say the same thing about you.
其中还包括提到你的
John, what if Challenger and Malone were hit by those darts?
约翰 如果查林杰和马龙也中了同样的毒镖怎么办?
Then we don't have much time.
那他们就没多少时间了
Here.
拿着
Artillery has stopped, that's a good sign.
炮火停了 是个好兆头
Unless it means the place is crawling with enemy soldiers,
除非地方步兵也在往这边前进 不然不会停
and they don't want to hit their own.
不然会产生误伤
You go to school to become a journalist?
当记者之前你上过学吗?
Columbia. New York.
纽约 哥伦比亚大学
So what would your finely educated mind suggest we do?
所以 高材生 你觉得我们应该怎么做?
Should we take our chances in the trenches? or...
我觉得我们应该呆在战壕里 或者
would that forest be a safer bet?
赌一把 躲到森林里去
Well, in the trenches we can't see who's coming for us.
好吧 反正在战壕里别人打过来我们也看不见
At least with the trees for cover, we can see all directions.
至少有树作掩护 我们可以看清周围
Exactly. Right. Good to have you on the team, lad!
就这么办 你真是个好帮手
I'll take the advance!
我来打头阵!
What was Rutherford'sNfirst name?
Rutherford姓什么?
Don't know,
我不知道
don't know your name either, yank. Don't intend to find out.
其实我也不知道你叫什么 美♥国♥佬♥ 但最好别知道
Makes it easier to forget when you're gone.
那会让我在你死后把你忘得快一些
Maybe that's why I'm here,so people won't forget.
这就是为什么我要来这 人们就不会把我忘记了
People always forget war,
人们总会忘记战争的
that's why we have so many of them.
这就是为什么我们总是会被遗忘
I won't let them forget this one.
我不会让他们忘记这次
Who are you to tell people what to remember?
你觉得你是谁 他们凭什么不会忘
You've never even fired a gun!
你连开枪都不会!
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表