剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
That's better, A little closer.
好多了 再走近点
Touch my face,
抚摸我的脸
feel my hair.
感受我的头发
Don't be frightened.
不要害怕
You feel it? The warmth,
感觉到了吗? 温暖
the love?
爱情?
I'm yours!
我是你的!
Untie me and we will be together always!
放开我 我们就能永远在一起了!
Do it.
放开
Do it now!
现在就放开!
Please.
求你
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
No, no, It's just us. No one else is there!
不 不 只有我们两 没有别人!
No one else is there.
没有别人
Roxton! Marguerite!
罗斯顿! 玛格丽特!
Oh thank God!
哦 谢天谢地!
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
What has he done to you?
他伤了你?
Oh! Nothing you can't fix.
小伤而已
NO! No.
不!不
I wonder where you had ducked to.
你刚才躲到什么黑暗角落去了
Oh damn!
该死的!
If you insist.
如果你坚持
Tell me when you've had enough.
想求饶时说一声
Get up! Roxton, get up!
起来!罗斯顿 快起来!
That's the best you can do?
你就这点本事吗?
Right here, my friend. Right here.
打这 朋友 打这
What are you doing?
你干什么?
You're mine!
你是我的了!
Kill him! Kill him!
杀了他!杀了他!
I beat you.
我打败了你
I finish you.
我要结束你的生命
What are you doing? Roxton...
你在干什么? 罗斯顿...
No!
不!
Roxton, Roxton
罗斯顿 罗斯顿
Say something, say something!
说话 说话呀!
What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?
你这么好的姑娘怎么会呆在这种地方?
That must be Oseena
她一定是Oseena
The mercy you have shown surprises me.
你刚才表现的仁慈让我很意外
Perhaps there is reason to hope that your own compassion
也许我有理由相信你的同情心
will continue to rule over your darker passions.
能继续压制你内心深处的黑暗欲望
Your newfound respect for life has lifted the curse.
你对生命的尊敬解开了诅咒
Now leave this sacred place.
现在带着和平和智慧离开
Wiser. And in peace.
离开这块圣地吧
Roxton! Is it really you?
罗斯顿!真的是你吗?
Never better, it would appear.
我感觉再好不过了
I think we'd better get out of this place
我们得赶快离开这
before the guardian changes her mind.
在守护者反悔之前
The sooner the better. Cementeries are for the dead.
越快越好 墓地是死者待的地方
Well you know what? He wasn't so tough!
知道吗? 感觉还不赖!
Oh!
哦!
Your darker side left quite a mess around here, Roxton
你的邪恶面把这搞得一塌糊涂 罗斯顿
given us the perfect opportunity to evaluate my latest invention.
可他给了我一个绝佳的机会来试用我的最新发明
A manual vacuum cleaner
手动真空吸尘器
Looks like more work than a broom.
看上去像把扫帚
When's the last time you pick up a broom.
你上回拿扫帚是什么时候
The original vacuum cleaner were as big as a lorries.
最初的真空吸尘器有卡车那么大
At least this one is compact and portable.
至少我这个简单轻便
I feel a little funny flapping my arms up and down like this.
像这样举着胳膊上下拍打有点可笑
Yes, Like some kind of animal.
对 像某种动物
Hopefully not like the one that came out of you.
希望不是从你身体里出来的那种
Well I feel fine, like a new man in fact.
我感觉很好 像获得了新生
Not too civilised, I hope.
希望不要过于绅士
Why, Marguerite, whatever do you mean?
玛格丽特 你这是什么意思?
Listen!
听着!
Since the dawn of time, the world has been a brutal place.
自从远古时代 世界就充满杀戮
Animals killing animals, but only for survival.
动物之间互相残杀 但都是为了生存
Man alone stands in opposition to this natural law.
只有人类不遵从这项自然法则
But here in this sacred place, there is peace.
可在这块神圣的土地上崇尚和平
All who enter must respect the sanctity of life,
进入这里的人必须尊重圣洁的生命
and those who cannot control the beast within,
那些无法控制内心兽♥性♥的人们
will by it be consumed.
终会死于自己之手
So that's what it said,
他这么写的
So it seems, Roxton, your act of mercy saved you from yourself.
看来 罗斯顿 是你的仁慈使你免于自己的毒手
And made you whole again.
使你重新做人了
I wonder what other...
我来看看...
little secrets Malone scribbled down in here.
马龙在上面还写了多少小秘密
I think you should show more gratitude.
我觉得你至少应该感谢他才对
Oh! Sorry.
哦!对不起
Very well, Malone...
那好吧 马龙...
If you can hear me, thanks for the contribution.
如果你能听见 感谢你伸出援手
But do me a favour next time, speak a little sooner?
不过帮个忙 下回要早点告诉我
What have we here?
这个又是什么?
Another of Malone's journals.
马龙的另一本日记
More bloody trouble, no doubt!
不用怀疑 麻烦又来了
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表