剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第三季 第五集
遗失的世界
How's that Challenger? Give it a try
这样行吗 查林杰?试一下
You on the other hand get lost!
你就赶快走开吧!
Here we go I hope!
希望这次成了!
Any luck?
顺利吗?
We'll soon have enough water in the tree house
不久树屋就有足够的水了
more than you could ever wish for
要多少有多少
If you can heat it Marguerite will love you
如果你把它烧成热水 玛格丽特会爱死你的
That's the easy bit
这个简单
Sounds like a T-rex coming our way
听起来像是霸王龙来了
I don't think so
我不觉得
Hey! Water water everywhere!
嘿!水 流得到处都是!
We put together the outer pipe fix
我们把外面的水管接好
and now we can start filling the tank for the tree house
现在可以给树屋的水池加水了
Marguerite? Roxton?
玛格丽特?罗斯顿?
Inland sea the other way I wonder who it could be?
在那边的内陆湖 不知道会是谁?
Good Lord! Is that a person?
上帝! 那是人的尸体吗?
Come on!
快点!
More fire Malone!
多扔点火 马龙!
We must be nuts
我们一定疯了
That's a reliefNit's not human
总算松了口气 那不是人
Challenger!
查林杰!
What on earth?
究竟是怎么回事?
Who would do a thing like this?
谁会这样做?
I don't know
我不知道
Raptor is not exactly my idea of an entrée
我可不会拿迅猛龙做开胃菜
It looks like something out of a medical school
看起来就像是从医学院里拿出来的解剖样本
completely disemboweled
内脏被彻底掏干净了
And look at this
看这个
What kind of a knife is that?
这是干什么用的刀?
Malone? What is it Malone?
马龙?你怎么了马龙?
At the dawn of the last century
在世纪之初
A band of explorers searched for a prehistoric world
一对探险者踏上征途,想要证明存在一个史前世界
Driven by ambition
野心的驱动
Secret desires
秘密的欲望
A thirst for adventure
对冒险的渴望
And seeking the ultimate story
并追寻最终的故事
They are befriended by an untamed beauty
他们结识了一位野性美女
Stranded in a strange and savage land
被困在一个奇怪野蛮的土地
Each day is a desperate search for a way out
每一天都在寻找通往现代文明的路 逃出这个
诗舞清歌♥ Avenger 伤人的卓一航
审核
2276♥4♥7215 212357829 198871929
讨论群
What's that?
那是什么?
It's a woman
是个女人
What have you done?What have you done?
你做了什么?你做了什么?
It's the Ripper! he's got a knife!
他是开膛手! 他手里拿着匕♥首♥!
It's the Ripper!It's the Ripper!
他是开膛手!他是开膛手!
It's the ripper
他是开膛手
Do I saw him
我见过他
He is right! It's Jack the Ripper we've got him lads
就是他! 是开膛手杰克 我们见到他了
Come on come on come on!
快点 快点 快点!
Where did he go? He can't be far away
他跑到哪里去了? 他跑不远
a coachman the ripper is a bleeding coachman
开膛手是一个马车夫 沾满鲜血的马车夫
upstairs
在楼上
There he is He's at that bridge
他在那里 他在桥上
We got him lads we got him
我们发现他了 我们发现他了
Malone!
马龙!
It's all right MaloneIt's me Challenger
没事吧 马龙 是我 查林杰
Get that knife away from me!
把那把匕♥首♥拿开 离我远点!
The knife?
匕♥首♥?
Oh keep breathing deep breaths
哦 继续呼吸 深呼吸
I was in London I was running for my life
我去了伦敦 在逃命
They were trying to kill me London?
他们要杀了我 伦敦?
Who was trying to kill you? A mob of workers
谁要杀你? 一群工人
They said I was Jack the Ripper!
他们说我是开膛手杰克!
The infamous killer who stalked the east end of London!
就是那个曾经在伦敦市区东部作案臭名昭著的杀手!
Are you saying this knife conjured images of his horrendous murders?
你是说这把匕♥首♥幻化出谋杀犯的样子?
There was a dead woman in an alleyway
巷子里面有一个死掉的女人
I had that knife in my hand Oh God!
而我拿着这把匕♥首♥我的上帝!
It was a nightmare!I was dressed like a
这是一个梦魇!我穿的像一个
like a coachman! Coachman?
一个马车夫! 马车夫?
John Netley
John Netley
A coachman in the service of Queen Victoria
一个为维多利亚女王服务的马车夫
Good heavens! I don't understand
我的老天爷! 我不明白
Tell me what's going on?What happened?
告诉我出什么事了?发生了什么?
I can't know Malone
我无法理解 马龙
It seems that during your stay away from us you've
看来在你没和我们呆在一起的那段时间里
developed powers you never had before
你拥有了之前所没有的一些特异功能
You mean like my headaches
你是说我的头痛病
And the dreams I've been having since you brought me back!
你把我带回来之后我就一直做这样的梦!
Yes it could be part of it allIt's possible that during your
是 这只是一部分很可能在你
stay in the so-called spiritual world
停留在所谓的精神世界时
you tapped into its supernatural powers
你就拥有了这种超自然的能力
it's seems to me you have developed some sort of a sixth sense
对我而言你开♥发♥了一部分你的第六感
What are you saying?
你在说什么?
I've become psychic?
我成灵媒了?
Psychometry is the ability to receive
触物卜卦是一种超能力
facts or impressions about a person from objects they once possessed
通过它可以从一个人使用的物件上获知
Are you saying that knife once belonged to Jack the Ripper?
你是说这把匕♥首♥曾经属于开膛手杰克?
Well it's possible
好吧 有这种可能性
Which means it was used toNcommit five brutal murders
也就是说这把匕♥首♥曾被用来残忍♥地杀害了5个人
But I was the Ripper! No not you
但我就是那个开膛手! 不你不是
The coachman John Netley was one of a number of
马车夫John Netley曾经是
suspects in these as yet unsolved homicides
这些未破悬案的一个怀疑对象
When you touched the knife somehow you managed
当你碰了这把匕♥首♥ 你就在设想
to capture the persona of the killer
抓住这个杀人凶手
But how would Jack the Ripper's knife get here on the plateau?
但是开膛手杰克的匕♥首♥怎么会出现在高原上?
Well that's a question for these people we're trying to follow
好吧 这个问题留给我们正在追踪的那群人
if we ever find them two of them would you say?
如果我们找得到的话 他们有两个人 你怎么看?
Yeah walking around in circles
对 他们两个在兜圈
I assume they are trying to make their way to their camp
我猜他们是想找到回他们帐篷的路
Oh no! Now they've split up
哦 不!现在他们分开了
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办?
If we continue like this we are going to be as lost as they are
如果我们继续追踪 我们会和他们一样走丢的
Quite so I suggest we make our way back to
的确 我们还是回树屋叫上其他人
the tree house get the others and mount a proper search
再来仔细地搜索
Good idea
好主意
Hello up there!Anybody home?
上面的人好啊?有人在家吗?
Who is it? I'm a doctor
你是谁? 我是一个医生
William Gull My expedition was attacked by dinosaurs
William Gull 我在探险过程中被恐龙袭击了
Everyone fled in panic and I got lost in the shuffle
人人都很惊恐而我在混乱中走失了
Stay right there I'll be right down.Oh
站在那里别动我马上下来 噢
Don't touch the electric fence
不要碰电篱笆
It does a pretty good job of keeping out unwanted dinosaurs
用电篱笆赶走恐龙之类的不速之客很有用
Really very ingenious
确实聪明
As I was saying
就像我说的
my companions and I we came here several months ago
我的同伴和我 我们几个月之前来到这里
to study the fabulous plant and animal life
来研究令人难以置信的动植物
How far away is your camp? Well I don't know
你的营地离这里有多远? 好吧 我不知道
We were attacked by a T- Rex We just abandoned every thing I'm
我们被霸王龙袭击我们丢弃了所有东西我呃...
really quite lost Our camp was
完全迷路了 我们的营地在
was in the jungle It was in the shadow of a small range of mountains
在丛林里面 它坐落在一丛小山的背阴面
That's just a couple of miles from here
离这里只有几英里远
Come on I'll help you find it
来吧我会帮你找到你的营地的
That's very generous of you Not at all Let's go
您真慷慨 那没什么我们走吧
It's not exactly BrightonNBeach but it is a lovely day
这不是布赖顿(英国南部城市)的海滩 但今天是个美好的日子
Aren't you glad we came?
我们来这里难道你不高兴吗?
I suppose I should say we should come here more often
我想我应该说 我们应该经常来这里
We should do it every day
我们应该每天都来
Come on Let's go for a swim!
来吧我们一起游泳!
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表