剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
or even to call up your lady loving
更无法跟你爱的女人说上话
I'll take you to where the tide comes in
我会把你弄到水边
and when the tide comes in
等到潮汐来了
well you can appreciate the horror
那时你就慢慢享受被水一点点淹没
of drowning slowly
的恐惧
breath
呼吸
by suffocating breath
慢慢地窒息
What a lovely victim you should be
多么可爱的受害者
Challenger I hope you know what you're doing
查林杰 希望你明白你在做什么
This machine will help me more accurately measure your heart rate
这台仪器可以更精确地测量你的心率
temperature and galvanic skin responses
体温以及皮肤的电流感应
If the reactions become too radical
如果反应过于激烈
we'll take the knife away immediately
我们会立马拿开匕♥首♥
My life is in your hands Challenger
就靠你了 查林杰
Has anyone touched the body?
有人动过尸体吗?
No Inspector Anderson She's just like we found her sir
没有 Anderson警探 她跟我们发现时一样 先生
Boy nothing to see here
小伙子 没什么可看的
Cathy Eddows
Cathy Eddows
Victim number four
第四名受害者
Poor girl
真可怜
What would you know about it?
你知道什么?
Just like Scotland Yard to show up too late
就像警♥察♥总是晚到一样
Was this woman a friend of yours?
你朋友?
You could say that
你可以这么说
Well we all work together don't we?
毕竟是同行 不是吗?
Share horror stories about the blokes we meet late at night
我们会互相倾诉深夜遇到的恐怖怪人
And what kind of blokes might those be?
你说的都是些什么人?
Fancy blokes just like you
特别的家伙们 就像你一样
Well I'm quite sure you
我很确定你
never met anybody just like me
从没见过任何类似我的人
So when was the last time you saw your friend?
你最后一次见到你朋友是在?
Couple hours ago I told her to go and sober up
几个小时前 我让她回去醒醒酒
She should have taken your advice
她应该接受你的建议
You know what I think Inspector Anderson?
你知道我怎么想吗 Anderson警探?
Scotland Yard don't care about us working girls in the slums of London
伦敦警♥察♥厅根本不在乎我们这些贫民窟的站街女
If it had happened in Piccadilly or Regent Square
如果这事发生在皮卡迪利大街(伦敦的繁华街道)
you'd have him pretty quick
你们很快就会抓住凶手
But then again
不过话又说回来
maybe it was one of you
或许就是你们中的一个
A policeman
凶手是警♥察♥
I see the way your lot looks at us as if we was merchandise
你们总像看货物一样看我们
Yes well yours is a very dangerous occupation Miss
毕竟你的职业非常危险 小姐
Mary Jane Kelly
Mary Jane Kelly
and I bet I come from finer stock than you inspector
我敢打赌我的出生至少比你好 警探
Well it takes a certain type to fall this low Miss Kelly
Kelly小姐 堕落到这种地步确实需要一个好出身
Perhaps you should come down to the yard and fill out a report
看来你得去警♥察♥局录个口供
Not bloody likely! Not with the likes of you
不去!不喜欢你这种人
Think I can see where your eyes are traveling
我能看到你的眼珠在转
You can come peacefully or otherwise
乖乖自己去或者我们"请"你去
The choice is yours
自己选
That's it?No choice at all?
就这样?没的选?
Very well
很好
Wait! Scotland Yard is the other way!
等等!去警♥察♥厅朝那走!
We're taking the longer route
我们走个远道
Lay a hand on me and I'll scream
你动我 我就喊人
Oh I don't think you will
哦 我想你不会
You see you're just a working girl
你只是个流莺
No one cares about the likes of you
没人会关心你们
There there's plenty more where that comes from
给 我还有很多
There'd better be!
最好是这样!
Ned! It's okay It's okay You're back
内德! 行了 好了 你回来了
How do you feel?
感觉怎么样?
Worse than before! I think I'm going to be sick!
比之前还糟!我都快生病了!
Put your head between your legs
把你的头放在两腿之间
and take deep breaths
然后深呼吸
That's better Pulse is coming back to normal
好了 脉搏正常了
It's no getting better Challenger it's getting worse every time
查林杰 我能力带来的伤害反而越来越重
Here How does that feel?
这里 你感觉怎么样?
Better
好一点
This time I saw Roxton but his name was Inspector Anderson
这次我看到罗斯顿 但他的名字叫Anderson 一个警探
Anderson!From Scotland Yard
Anderson!来自于警♥察♥厅
He found the knife he was wiping the blood off
他拿起那把匕♥首♥ 擦拭上面的血
talking to a woman who looked exactly like Marguerite!
跟一个长得跟 玛格丽特一模一样的女人说话!
Good heavens Now all of us are back there
老天爷现在我们所有的人在你的幻象里聚齐了
How? I don't understand!
怎么回事?我不明白!
He's mixing up our faces with those involved in the crime
他把我们跟命案相关人员混淆了
Now this Marguerite did she have a name?
这次是 玛格丽特 她叫什么名字?
Mary Jane Kelly
Mary Jane Kelly
The Ripper's fifth and final victim
第五个也是最后一个受害者
It's incredible
真是难以置信
Three times you have picked up this knife
你抓了三次匕♥首♥
and each time it has told you someone different was the killer
每次它都显示不同的凶手
The coachman the doctor and now the inspector
马车夫 医生 这次是警探
So which one was it? I don't know!
到底是哪个? 我不知道!
Somehow your vision seem to be saying
不过这说明
that all three of them must have held the knife and left their imprint on it
三个人都碰过匕♥首♥ 留下了印记
I say Dr Gull is the killer
照我说Gull医生就是那个杀手
Well perhaps
也许吧
But we can't rule out this other man who's camping with him
和他一起扎营的人也得考虑
Could be either of them
两个人都有可能
Roxton!
罗斯顿!
Roxton!
罗斯顿!
If this is your idea of a joke it isn't very funny!
你在跟我开玩笑吗 这一点都不好玩!
Roxton I'm warning you You come back here right now!
罗斯顿 我警告你 马上就给我滚回来!
Any sign of him?
找到了吗?
No! I don't understand it
没有!我搞不懂
He wouldn't just abandon me in the middle of the night
他不会就这样扔下我不管
Certainly not in the company of... A man like me
尤其是让我跟一个... 像我这样的男人在一起
Well yes No offence but
对 很对不是有意冒犯你 但是
Are you sure you didn't see him leave last night?
你确定你昨晚没有看到他离开?
He didn't say anything to you after I fell asleep
我睡着后 他没跟你说什么?
Not a word You suppose he headed back to this tree house of yours
一个字也没有 你猜他会不会是回树屋了
Well He must have
好吧 他一定是回去了
Perhaps perhaps we should continue on
或许 我们该继续前进
Maybe we'll catch up with him
说不定我们可以赶上他
I guess that's all we can do
我们也只能这么办了
And when I find him I'll have a few choice words that I haven't used yet
等我找到他我给他几个我从来没有用过的选择
Do you mind if we take a slight diversion on the way?
介意中途办点事吗?
I'd like to try find my camp
我想找到我的营地
I suppose we could try
我想我们可以试着找一找
I'd be most appreciative
那我万分感谢
I'll leave a note for Roxton and Marguerite
我会给罗斯顿和玛格丽特留个便条
Yes good idea they should be back sometime today
真是好主意 他们今天说不准什么时候就回来了
Ready when you are
我准备好了
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
We know Gull is looking for this knife
看来Gull医生在找这把匕♥首♥
I thought it best not to leave this unattended
最好保护好匕♥首♥
You look a little better today
你看起来好点了
You really had me worried last night
我昨晚一直很担心你
I'm all right Let's get started
我很好 我们开始吧
The sooner we find these people the sooner we'll get some answers
越快找到这些人 我们就越早知道真♥相♥
How many people were camped here?
这里扎营的有几个人?
Just me
只有我
You carried all this stuff by yourself?
你自己一个人带了那么多行李吗?
A veritable pack mule
一个名副其实的驮骡
Who did that?
谁干的?
I was drying it for extra rations
我只是想把它弄成肉干作为额外的补给
I guess that's what attracted the T-Rex
我猜这个东西引来了霸王龙
What are you looking for?
你在找什么?
The Ripper's knife
开膛手的匕♥首♥
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表