剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
I will ride in it.
我要坐
Perhaps we should sell tickets, huh?
我们应该卖♥♥票了 哈?
We made a bargain. And we will keep it,
我们说好了 我们不会反悔
we have enough acid, and now thanks to our new friends,
硫酸足够用 谢谢我们这位新朋友
we have enough iron.
我们有了足够的铁
A short trip won't be an imposition now, will it, Roxton?
少飞一会也没什么 你说呢?
We also made a bargain.Our weapons.
我们也说好了 我们的武器
Thank you, Arjax,
谢谢 阿贾克斯
this is turning into a real adventure for everyone.
每个人都感到很刺♥激♥
Hey, where is Veronica?
嘿 维罗妮卡呢?
She had an unfortunate encounter with the local flora,
她与本地的植物有点不愉快
no long-term harm.
很快就会好的
She's under the lean-to.
她在帐篷里
I found her a present.
我有个礼物
Layton? Veronica's parents?
Layton? 维罗妮卡的父母?
It seems her parents not only explored the plateau above,
她父母不仅探索了上面的高原
they were down here as well.At least for a short while.
也到过下面 至少停留了一段时间
Hmm!
嗯!
But how did one of my parents' journals get down here?
我父母的日记怎么会在这?
Well, apparently they gave it as a gift to somebody in Aleece's village,
可能是作为礼物送给村里的某人
before they went back to the surface.
后来他们就走了
But when? My parents never had a balloon.
什么时候?他们没有气球
They never mentioned anything about a hollow earth.
也从没说过地下洞穴的事
Maybe the answers are in there.
答案也许就在里面
Thank you, Ned!
谢谢 内德!
With all of my heart.
我从心底谢你
You know there's nothing I wouldn't do for you.
为了你我什么都愿意做
Yeah, I do know.
是 我知道
It's just that I haven't always known where we stand.
只是我有时候处理不好
I think we both know that sometimes romance doesn't last.
我想我们都知道爱情有限
But friendship can.
友谊无限
So we're okay?
我们和好了?
Ned, we'll always be okay.
内德 我们永远友好
You're part of my life.You always will be.
你永远是我生命中的一部分
Well, I hope you find what you're looking for in there.
好 希望你能找到答案
So do I.
我也是
Veronica's reading the journal.I think she's going to be all right.
维罗妮卡在看日记 她的气色很好
Where is Aleece?
Aleece在哪?
She was helping Challenger and Arjax with the basket repairs.
刚才在帮查林杰和阿贾克斯修气囊
Where is she now?
那现在在哪?
Is there a problem?
有问题吗?
No, I'll just go take a look and see if they are anywhere nearby.
没有 我去看看他们在不在附近
Well when you see them tell them Challenger says...
告诉他们查林杰说...
the balloon will be ready to fly in an hour.
气球半小时后就能起飞了
I'll only be about five minutes.
我五分钟就回来了
Is there anything going on between Malone and Aleece?
马龙和Aleece之间有什么事吗?
nothing we need to know about.
我们没必要知道
Want to go on a balloon ride?
想去坐气球吗?
Marguerite!You have to read this!
玛格丽特!你来看!
Look at the date it's three months after my parents went away.
你看日期 是我父母离开三个月后
That's wonderful!What else does it say?
太好了!还说了什么?
All sorts of things about where the traveled and what they saw.
全都是些他们的所见所闻
Look at these two pages back here.
你看后面这两页
Here, here.I can't read them.
这儿 这儿 我看不懂
They look like Celtic runes, but...
看上去像是凯尔特语...
I can't understand them either.
我也看不懂
It's a... cart drawin and diagrams...
还有图画和图表...
sketches, maps!
草图 地图!
and they write how much they love me...
还有他们说他们多么的爱我...
and how they miss me.
以及多么的想我
Oh sweetie!
哦 甜心!
Hey! Let's go home and find your parents! Huh?
嘿!回家吧 去找你的父母!
Yeah. Yeah.
是!是!
Aleece
Aleece.
Why did you run away? I'm looking for Arjax.
你为什么要跑? 我去找阿贾克斯
What haven't you told me about him?
你还有什么没告诉我?
When Arjax failed in his quest to become a warrior,
阿贾克斯想成为战士却失败了
in his rage he caused the deaths of other on their quests.
还害死了其他出征的人
So when he was exiled, even his name was taken from him...
他被流放以后 连名字也被收回...
and he was called after the stone he mines.
就让他用石头的名
Why is that important now?
说这有什么用?
The only way Arjax can reclaim his name...
阿贾克斯想要回名字...
and be welcomed back as a warrior...
并且被承认是战士...
is to do a great deed for the village, give a great gift.
只有做件大事 给村里人一个巨大的礼物
You think he's going to steal our balloon.
你认为他会抢气球
I know he is.It's his only hope.
一定会 他没有别的出路
We've got to get back to warn my friends.
我得回去告诉我的朋友们
Too late to run.
太迟了
What is that weapon?
这是什么武器?
Something I hope your world never knows. Come on!
你还是不知道的好 快走!
Warrior!
战士!
Go back to where you belong,Arjax. You can't win.
我劝你还是回去 阿贾克斯 你赢不了
Then neither will you.
你也赢不了
No!
不!
Get out.
滚
Aleece
Aleece.
I'm a warrior.
我是战士
I swear I'll make him pay.
我发誓替你报仇
No, Malone it is your duty to your friends.
不 马龙 快和你朋友集♥合♥
It's the only way Arjax cannot win.
你要保护你的朋友们
Cowards!
胆小鬼!
Follow me!
跟我走!
Kill them all!Then the balloon is mine!
杀了他们!气球是我的!
We have neutral buoyancy.
有天然浮力
It's almost ready to fly.
随时可以起飞
Move it!
快走!
He's alone!
他一个人!
Arjax and his men, they are going to try to steal the balloon.
阿贾克斯带着人 他们要来抢气球
Malone, where's Aleece?
马龙 Aleece呢?
Arjax! We tried to delay them.
阿贾克斯! 我拖延了一阵
But this balloon could buy his freedom.
但他要用气球来换回自♥由♥
We'll I suggest we use it to ensure our own freedom first.
我看我们要首先保证我们的自♥由♥
We almost have positive buoyancy.
我们已经有足够的浮力
Ready to go whenever you are.
马上可以走
Release the ropes at my call.
听我口令放绳子
You ready Malone? Ready!
准备好了吗 马龙? 准备好了!
Then let's go home.
我们回家
Come on, Malone. Come on Ned!
过来 马龙 过来 内德!
Malone? Ned what are you doing?
马龙? 内德你在干什么?
It's tied too tight. We'll undo it.
绑得太紧了 快解开
Malone leave it. Forget it Malone.
马龙 别解了 别解了 马龙
Come on. Malone I said leave it.
快 马龙我说别解了
Malone, spear!
马龙 长矛!
Malone!
马龙!
Here they come. I'll cover you.
他们来了 我来掩护你
Now, Ned.
就现在 内德
Come on Ned. Come on come back here.
快来 内德 快回来 马龙
I can't! You can't take them all.
不行! 他们人太多了
Leave it Malone I'll release the rope from up here.
别解了 马龙 我从上面松开
The stake!
木桩!
Malone! Malone!
马龙! 马龙!
The stake! Run Malone!
木桩! 快跑 马龙!
I'm going down for him.
我去救他
If we lost weight we only go higher.
如果下去 我们会升的更高
Then take us down George.
降下去 乔治
I'm dealing over as fast as I can.
我正在放氢气
Malone the ladder! Quick!
马龙 梯子! 快!
Run for the ladder.
抓住梯子
Malone!
马龙!
This is for Aleece.
这是Aleece的
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表