剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
把他自己传送出丛林
across the ocean!That is impossible!
而且还要穿越海洋!这是不可能的!
Maybe so.
可能如此
But he's determined to try it,and I can't let him go alone.
但他确信他要这么做 而且我不能让他一个人去
That is,if it really works.
如果这方法真的行得通的话
Are you concerned about leaving me here?
你是说你在考虑把我一个人留在这里?
Yes.
是的
And Veronica and Malone for that matter,once they return.
而且同样地离开维罗妮卡和马龙 即便他们回来
But most of all you.
但主要是你
Don't worry about me.
不用担心我
I'll just start reading all those books again.
大不了我会再重新开始阅读那些书籍而已
I'm serious,Marguerite.
我是说真的 玛格丽特
You know I can't leave you here.
要知道我真的不想把你单独留在这里
Even if I still have secrets?
即便我仍然保守着秘密
Perhaps in time you won't.
可能到时候你就不会了
You have taught me a great deal,Lord Roxton.
一直以来你教会了我很多东西 罗斯顿勋爵
And I've enjoyed every minute of it.
我喜欢和你一起的每分每秒
Well,almost every minute.
好吧 几乎每分每秒
Do you really think Challenger can do this?
你真的相信查林杰能成功吗?
He's amazed us once or twice before.
他让我们吃惊过不止一次
But this trip could be very dangerous.
但这次可能真的会很危险
On the other hand,
但反过来讲
if it doesn't kill us,
如果这次我们不死
it could be the only way we ever get out of this godforsaken place.
这可能是我们能够逃出这倒霉地方的唯一出路
That's true.
是的
It's a chance worth taking.
值得冒一次险
51 degrees,30 minutes south,zero degrees...
51度 30分 南 0度...
ten minutes west!
10分 西
London,here we come! You hope.
伦敦 我们来了! 希望吧
So,we just adjust this mirror into place...
现在 我们只需要调整镜子的角度
Now,let's see what happens!
拭目以待吧!
Oh,you know how to make your passengers feel at ease,George.
嘿 乔治 你还真懂得怎么取悦乘客
Oh,we will be back in London in a few seconds,
几秒钟后我们就在伦敦啦!
traveling as fast as the speed of light itself.
以光的速度来旅行
I'll believe that when I see it.
眼见为实
All right,now what?
好吧 现在该怎么办?
Now,We prepare to meet the press.
现在 我们应该先准备新闻发布会的讲稿
Last chance to run for it.
是去是留 最后一次
If you're wrong about this,George,
乔治 如果这次你还弄错了
I'll never believe another word you say!
我可不会再相信你了!
I've never been so sure of anything in my life!
这次真是 确定一定以及肯定!
Yeah,I've heard that before!
是吧 前几次你也这么说!
At least we're all together.
至少这次我们都一起的
I knew you'd say that.
我就知道你会那么说
Here we go!
开始吧!
What happened?
怎么了?
Well,nothing,by the look of it. How can that be?
看上去什么都没发生 怎么会这样?
I'm sure my calculations were correct!
我确定我的计算没问题呀!
Perhaps you made an error somewhere.
可能你犯了点小错误
All that packing and soul- searching for nothing.
真是竹篮打水一场空
I'm going back to the treehouse.
我要回树屋了
I just don't understand.
我不懂
I'll leave you to it.
你自己好好再研究研究吧
No,no,no.I'll come with you.
不不 我和你们一起回去
I've got to sit down and think things through.
我得找个地方坐着好好想想
Perhaps there was too much energy.
可能是能量过剩
And we were tele-transported there and back.
我们只是去了然后又被传送回来了
We didn't go anywhere,George!
乔治 我们哪都没去
I'm not so sure about that,
我可不觉得
this whole place looks overgrown to me.
这地方看上去好像不太一样了
What happened to the electric fence?
电栅栏怎么没了?
Oh,how strange!
真奇怪!
That's nothing!Look!
那不算什么!看!
The treehouse is gone.How could that be?
连树屋都没了 这怎么可能?
I don't know.
我不知道
This is very strange,
真是奇怪
This tree appears different too.
这些树看起来也不太一样
Seems that the circumference is much larger!
树冠看起来大了很多!
What are you saying?
你在说什么?
I don't know,but a measurement will help.
我不知道 不过量一量就知道了
I'm going to scout around awhile to see what else has changed.
我到四周看看还有什么变化
I'll be back shortly. Don't go too far.
我去去就来 别走太远
Don't worry,Marguerite.I won't be long.
别担心 玛格丽特 不会耽误太久
Just stay close to Challenger.
你就和查林杰呆在一起
And if I don't see you back here,
如果你看我没有回来
we'll rendezvous back at the crater.
我们就到洞那里集♥合♥
Where did this come from?
这是怎么来的?
New Amazonia.
新亚马逊
Ten kilometers.
距离10公里
Greetings,stranger.
你好 陌生人
Hands in the sky or I'll blow 'em off.
把手举起来 不然就炸掉他们
Nice to meet you too.
很高兴见到你
What do you want? Your guns,your valuables.
你们到底要什么? 你的枪 你的贵重物品
And you most of all. You take good care of them.
还有你本人 你得替我看好它们
I'll be wanting them back. Can I beat him to a pulp?
我迟早会要回来的 我能揍他两拳吗?
It'll take a hell of a lot more than you,my friend.
哥们儿 我可不想只揍你两拳
I've seen plenty tougher than you.
比你狠的我可见多了
Take a seat.
坐下吧
He ain't gonna like that when he wakes up.
当他醒来的时候 他可有的受了
Yeah. Neither are you.
是的 你也是
Get him in the car.
把他弄上车
Nice catch!
干的不错!
We're going to cruse around town and see what's kicking around.
我们再到四周看看有没有什么其他的
We'll see you back at the oil rig.
那我们回钻井台见
Let's go.
走吧
...3
...three...
Where is he?
他去哪了?
I'm sure he'll be back in a minute.
他很快就会回来的
By my calculations,
根据我的计算
this tree is at least a hundred years older...
这些树比我们今天早上离开时
than it was when we left it this morning.
至少多生长了一百年
What? Oh,we've traveled all right.
什么? 我们的确是时光穿梭了
Into the future!
但是却是到了未来!
You were supposed to be sending us back to London.
你应该是把我们送回伦敦
Well,yes,yes,I know,but isn't it fascinating!
是的是的 我知道 但这不是帅呆了嘛!
Einstein's theory of relativity postulates that...
根据爱因斯坦的相对论的假设
time and space are in fact welded into a...
时间和空间事实上是形成一个整体的
four-dimensional time-space continuum!
四维的连续空间!
We have validated his theory!
而我们证实了他的理论!
At least Albert would be pleased.
至少爱因斯坦会感到高兴
How can you stand there calmly contemplating...
都到这地步了 你怎么还能站在这里
the wonders of the universe,
做那些无聊的数学题
when you have just made the biggest mistake of your life!
你刚刚犯了你人生当中最大的错误!
Oh,much more than that,Marguerite.
那可不止 玛格丽特
I have probably perpetrated the greatest...
我可能还犯下了科学史上
blunder in scientific history!
最大的错误!
I am going to find Roxton,and the three of us...
我得去找回罗斯顿 然后我们三个
are going back to the crater,
就回洞穴那里
and you are going to whatever is necessary...
然后你再想办法
to get us back to where and when we belong!
把我们给弄回去!
Yes,Marguerite!
遵命 玛格丽特!
If I can...
如果我可以的话...
This road surely wasn't here this morning.
这些路今早上还不在这里
Seems there's a lot of things that weren't...
看上去几百年前
here a hundred years ago.
这里的很多东西都不在这里
New Amazonia!That's the way to the inland sea!
新亚马逊!这是往内海的路
Roxton's hat!
罗斯顿的帽子!
Something must have happened to him.
一定是发生了什么
Clearly,he's in some sort of trouble.
很显然 他一定是遇到了什么麻烦
These tracks were made by an automobile,I think.
我想这些痕迹是汽车留下的
Perhaps it stopped to pick him up.
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表