剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
不会在这一世
Don't tell me you're still concerned about Marguerite.
不要告诉我 你太关心玛格丽特?
She's the only woman I care about.
她是我唯一关心的女士
Oh, poor you,
哦 你是多么的可怜
Hopelessly entangled with such cheap London baggage.
一辈子背着一个不值钱的伦敦包袱
I'll carry that baggage any place and any time.
我会背着这包袱走遍天涯海角
If only she were here to listen to such professions of love!
我真希望她在这里听到你的爱情的表白
You can leave her right where she is.
那么 你可不可以不要动她?
Well, that all depends on you, must I beg for your touch?
这就要看你了 我一定要求你触摸我?
plead for your embrace?
请求你的拥抱吗?
You can grovel at my feet if you think it will do any good.
你不要妄想我会那样做
A hard man! A pillar of cold steel.
我喜欢这样的男人 完全的冷酷无情
Um, that's better.
恩 好极了
Kiss me!I'll never tell.
亲吻我 我谁都不说
Will you?
可以吗?
What are you looking at...
你在看什么?
Lord John Roxton!
约翰·罗斯顿!
Always grinning like a Cheshire cat.
总是咧嘴傻笑
And you, Veronica. Some protection you turned out to be.
而维罗妮卡 有时候你想要保护我
The eternal optimist too innocent for your own damn good!
你的乐观态度 这对你没有什么好处!
What's that?
怎么了?
Don't start with another one of your grand designs, Challenger.
查林杰 不要继续你的新发明了
The world is a much bigger place than you think!
世界要比你想象的大的多!
Are you getting all this down, Ned?
你要把所有这些都记下来 内德?
Another story for all your adoring fans?
为你的粉丝写的另一个故事吗?
I hated that.
我讨厌那样
Don't think that just because you saved my life once or twice...
不要认为救过我一两次我就会感激
that we are anything more than what we are.
我们比我们想象的要重要
Roxton,where are you?
罗斯顿 你在哪里?
Why did you all abandon me?
为什么你们都抛弃我?
Pheasant?
鸡肉?
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Gamy if not carefully prepared.
尝一下 这是我精心准备的
The breast is the most tender, wouldn't you agree?
这餐饭有包含无尽的温柔 你同意吗?
You know, you're wasting your time and mine.
你知道 你在浪费你的时间还有我的
Still concerned with your friends?
还在关心你的朋友?
As long as you hold them in the palm of your hand,
只要他们在你的手上
they're all I care about.
我就只关心他们
And if they were to die of natural causes, what would you do then?
如果他们是死于自然原因 你会怎么做呢?
I'd continue on with my life,
我会继续我的生活
What choice would I have?
我可以选择吗?
Oh, I can think of one. That's not a choice.
哦 我已经给你了 这并不是选择
That's the coward's way out.
这是强迫 不是选择
Even if you lost your beloved Marguerite?
即使你要失去你亲爱的玛格丽特?
Why, I'd go on living,
为什么 我会活着
just to keep the memory of her alive.
只要记住她活着的时候
Oh, such romance, I can hardly bear it.
哦 这么浪漫 我都不能忍♥受了
Spears of asparagus are best when lightly steamed.
清蒸芦笋是一道好菜
Would you care to try one?
你想尝一块吗?
You know, you take such great delight in pain and suffering, don't you?
你把自己的快乐建立在别人的痛苦之上 是吗?
I am the end of pain and suffering.
我可是苦难的终结者
Crisp.
香脆可口
Delicious.My personal favourite.
美味 我个人最喜欢的
Well personally,I think death is overrated.
我个人认为 死亡是没什么可怕的
So said a great English poet once.
一个伟大的英国诗人曾经说过
One short sleep past,
短短的一觉过后
we wake eternally, and death shall be no more.
我们将永远保持觉醒 死亡不过如此
Death thou shalt die.
死亡必须要灭亡
And where is that poet now!Dead and buried in the ground!
那那位诗人现在在哪!死亡 埋在了地下!
Poetry and lofty thoughts do not change reality.
诗歌♥和崇高的思想不能改变现实
All who live will come to me willingly or otherwise.
所有活着的人都要向我报道 没有任何选择
Come now, Lord Roxton. You haven't touched a thing!
过来 罗斯顿你没有碰过任何东西!
Not even me.
甚至是我
Will you not at least try one of these fine dishes?
你都不想尝一下这么美味的东西吗?
Oh, it's not the food that ruins the appetite...
哦 美味都不会让我有胃口
it's the company.
只有我的同伴能
What man could turn away from oysters bathed in their on liquor.
男人怎么会拒绝这么美味的东西
It is, after all, the food of lovers.
这是情人做的食物
Yes which I hasten to add you and I will never be.
我希望我从来没有到过这里
Oh, but we will!
哦 但是我们会的!
Even you will feel the kiss of death...
即使你都难以拒绝死亡之吻
perhaps sooner than you think.
或许比你想的还要快
Well, when that day comes,I'm sure...
当死神来的时候 我肯定
it will be like ashes in my mouth.
它会像在我口中的灰烬
Such simple pleasures you deny yourself.
这么简单的享受你都拒绝
Such high standards you set before you.
你为自己设置了太高的标准了
Do you think any of your friends would do the same for you.
你认为你的朋友会为你做这些吗?
I know they would. You're wrong!
我知道他们会的 你是错的
They would forsake you in a second to save themselves...
他们首先会考虑自己
especially Marguerite.
特别是玛格丽特
You are a liar I don't believe you!
你是一个骗子 我不相信你!
You're a liar and a cheat and a lousy one at that.
你是一个骗子 一个欺骗和讨厌的人
Now if I'm the one you want,
如果我是你想要的人
you take me now, but let my friends go free!
你现在带走我 但是放了我的朋友!
Oh, it's you I want,but you have to...
哦 你是我想要的 但是你要
give yourself willingly, without reserve.
拿出你的诚意 没有任何的保留
Never.
永远不会
John?
约翰?
Still not here.
还是不在这
Still alone.
还是一个人
Oh, maybe you're back in London...
哦 也许你回伦敦了...
walking in Trafalgar Square...
在特拉法尔加广场散步...
surrounded by all I love.
在阳光的包围下
I hope so.
我希望是
I hope all of you are.
我希望你们都这样
Well, where are you, Death?
你在哪里 死神?
What are you waiting for?Aren't I good enough for you?
你还在等什么?我还不够好吗?
I'm not waiting anymore.
我不再等了
My life goes on.Catch me if you can.
我的生活继续 尽力过好
And I will not go gently.
我不会绝望的
This woman you love more than life itself.
你爱这个女人胜过自己
What can I do to break the bond?
怎么才能证明呢?
Nothing.
没有什么
Would you trade her life for the lives of your friends?
你会用她的性命换你朋友的吗?
The scientist and the child of nature?
这个科学家还是那个野性美女?
Umm, difficult choice,isn't it?
恩 艰难的选择 不是吗?
What about the other way around? Their lives for hers?
那么 换一个选择怎么样?让她活着
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么?
What answer are you looking for?
你在等待什么答案?
I'm trying to understand what makes you tick.
我想知道什么能打动你
And do you? I think so.
你找到了吗? 我想是的
You love life but have no fear of death.
你热爱生活 但是不敢面对死亡
You love a woman and you would lay down your life to save her.
你热爱♥女♥人♥ 但是不敢去拯救
You believe that men are capable of great things.
你相信他们有能力做大事
And you believe that good will triumph over evil.
你认为正义能战胜邪恶
Pretty much sums it up.
你说的很对
And if I let you go,you and your friends,
如果我让你们走 你和你的朋友们
you would forge ahead and never look back,
你们要前进 不会回头
you carry on as if nothing had happened.
你们就当做什么都没有发生过
I would certainly try to.
我当然会努力这么做
And you would have learned nothing!
你什么都不会学到!
Nothing that I don't know already.
我什么都不知道
Then let me make it simple for you.
这对你来说很简单
Before the time runs out, show me where the oysters are.
在时间耗尽前 告诉我哪一个盘子是牡蛎
Oysters?
牡蛎?
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么鬼话?
The game we've been playing all along.
我们的游戏已经开始了
Choose the right dish and you and your friends are free to go.
选出正确的菜 你和你的朋友就可以走了
Fail in your powers of observation...
如果你的观察失败
and Marguerite will join the others.
玛格丽特就会加入他们
Grains of sands slip through the hourglass...
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表