剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Or the port, Ned!
或者是那个报道 内德!
A note.
一张字条
I knew this was coming.
我知道这一切都会发生
What was coming?What does it say?
什么发生?这上面说了什么?
He's left us, hasn't he? What?
他离开了 是吧? 什么?
Left us? To go where?!Why?
离开了?去哪?为什么?
To find what he's looking for,
去找他要找的
A way home? That's all any of us have been looking for,
回家的路?那不是我们所有人在过去两年半
for the past two and a half years.
一直在找的吗?
Not Malone.
不只是马龙
I swear! If this exodus doesn'tNstop, I'll be the only one here!
我发誓!如果大家再这么一个个离开 这里
Marguerite, this isn't going to last forever,
玛格丽特 这不会持续太久的
When the time is right,he'll come back.
当时机成熟 他会回来的
My friends, I don't want to upset you.
我的朋友们 我不想让你们失望
Get to the point, Malone!
说正题 马龙!
I treasure your friendship blah, blah, blah...
我很珍惜和你们之间的友谊 等等...
Veronica.
维罗妮卡
Here we go.
终于说道正题了
All my life I've looked for answers in...
我用我这一生在别人的故事 别人的经历
other people's stories, their experiences, their thoughts,
别人的思想 和别人的知识中
what they learned...
寻找答案
Somehow, I...
但是 我却
never looked for those answers in myself.
从未在我自己身上寻找过
But the soldiers I met in the war,
但是那些我在战争中碰到的士兵
they knew what I didn't,
他们却知道我没有什么
that we can only face death if we know what it means to be alive.
我们必须理解什么是生存的意义才能直面死亡
The strangest thing is,
但奇怪的是
I think the plateau is like our lives.
我觉得这个高原就像我们的生命
We've been spending all our time trying to get home,
我们用所有的时间来寻找回去的路
without realizing that no matter where we find ourselves,
但却没有意识到我们是否找到了真正的自我
the point of our lives might just be the journey,
真正的活着的意义 是过程
not the destination.
而不是终点
Whatever the answers that await me,
无论等待着我的答案将会是什么
today is the day my journey,
我的旅途 我的故事 从今天
my story, truly begins.
才真正开始
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表