剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Well, there's definitely some source of energy connected to it.
好的 这玩意儿一定和什么能量源链接连在一起
Challenger's found lines of energy running all through this plateau.
查林杰在整个高原上找到了各种各样的能量通道
Yeah, well we found another one, I guess.
是的 我猜这也是其中一个
Got it!
拿到了!
Any change?
有什么变化吗?
Nothing.
什么都没有
That's that, then, I'll get Challenger.
那就先这样吧 我马上去找查林杰过来
Marguerite, wait.
等等 玛格丽特
Now, Roxton, you go with her. Okay?
罗斯顿 你和她一起去 行吗?
I can take care of myself and Veronica.
我留下来照顾维罗妮卡
All right, I'll be back with Challenger soon.
好吧 我马上去把查林杰带过来
It's okay, Vee.
不要紧 维姐
I'm right here.
有我在呢
I wish I knew what was going on in there.
真希望我能知道那边到底发生了什么
Hey guys, are you all right?
伙计们 你们还好吗?
Yeah, I'm okay! Abigail!
我还行! Abigail!
Abigail! Daddy, what happened?
Abigail! 爸爸 到底发生了什么?
Mr. Layton! Lewis!
Layton先生! Lewis!
Where's Abigail!? Speak, man!
Abigail在哪里?快说话呀 伙计!
Veronica, go untie the other men. Let me know if anyone's hurt.
维罗妮卡 把其他人解开 看看有没有什么人受伤
Now what didn't you want to say in front of my daughter?
现在说吧 有什么话你不想当着我女儿的面说
Avatar warriors attacked us.
阿凡达的战士们袭击了我们
More than we could count.
他们人多势众
They took Abigail
他们带走了Abigail
It's the only reason they stopped, sir.
先生 我想这是他们停止攻击的原因
She gave herself up to save us.
她为了救我们就跟他们走了
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
I'll round up the men. We'll find her, Mr. Layton.
我会再召集兄弟们 我们会找到她的 Layton先生
You wouldn't know where to look. But I do.
你不知道去哪找 但我知道
Where?
哪儿?
Get the balloon uncrated and ready for flight.
去把热气球准备好
I'll be back as soon as Veronica's safe.
维罗妮卡安全之前我会回来
Struggle and you die.
动一下你就死定了
Where is she? The Protector...
守卫她在哪?
I know she is near.
我知道她就在附近
Answer me! Never!
快回答我! 绝不!
The line must be preserved.
防线一定得守住
Not by you it won't.
看来凭你是守不住的
She cannot escape me this time.
这次我不会再让她逃掉了
Don't worry, Veronica.
别担心 维罗妮卡
If anyone can work out what's doing, it's the big guy.
要说解决这种棘手的问题 约翰一定可以的
As soon as he gets here you'll be fine.
他回来的时候一定能让你没事的
Finn?
芬恩?
Vee!
维姐!
You're okay!
你没事了!
Where am I?
我在哪?
Well, you got a shock, and they went to get Challenger.
你晕过去了 然后他们就去找查林杰来了
I had the strangest dreams! Yeah, well I'm not surprised.
我做了一个好奇怪的梦! 是的 我并不感到意外
I mean, once you stuck this in the stone, you got zapped...
我意思是 你把这个一放到石头里 你就立即
pretty bad.
晕过去了
Zapped?
晕过去了?
Vee,
维姐
the shaman that gave you that pendant...
那个给你吊坠的巫师
must have known what was going to happen.
一定知道将会发生什么事
I think he set a trap for you.
我认为是他给你安排的陷阱
No, not a trap.
不 不是陷阱
A message.
是暗示
The men said that Avatars came and took Mom away.
他们说是阿凡达人带走了我母亲
I'm going to bring her home in the balloon.
我要用热气球将她带回来
You knew about the Avatars.
你知道阿凡达人
Mom said they weren't real, but you KNEW they were!
我母亲说他们并不存在 但你知道他们确实是有的!
And now she's not safe. Veronica,
而且她现在并不安全 维罗妮卡
I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you or your mom.
我不会让你和你母亲有任何闪失的
That's why you've got to stay with Assai at her village.
这就是为什么我要你和Assai一起留在村子里的原因
You knew about the Avatars, and you lied to me!
你知道阿凡达人存在 你欺骗了我!
So all of a sudden, you're...
所以就这么一会 你就
having all of these memories you never had before.
想起了这么多你原来从来没想起来的事情
It's as if I've always known just...
就像是我一直都知道
never remembered.
但却从来没有想起来过
Well, don't leave me hanging, I mean, what happens next?
好吧 别卖♥♥关子了 接下来发生了什么?
See you at the clearing.
空地上见
Is this where the warriors came?
这就是那些战士来的地方吗?
Who are you?
你是谁?
This stronghold... where is the woman who lives there?
这大本营...住这里的那个女人现在在哪里?
You'd better wait until the boss comes back.
你最好等老大回来了自己问他去
Not just any woman, the Protector herself.
不只是女人 是守卫者本人
Tell me where she is.
告诉我她在哪
I don't know what you're talking about.
不知道你在胡扯什么
She wears a pendant at her throat.
她的脖子上挂着一个吊坠
A pyramid of light rising from the storm.
是个暴风中的发光的金字塔
I've never seen anything like that.
我从没见过那种东西
Whosoever wields the Eye of Heaven controls the plateau.
谁拥有了天堂之眼就能掌控整个高原
You know who I mean!
你知道我说的是谁!
Help! Go warn Layton!
救命!快去通知Layton!
This man is after his wife!
这个家伙在找他的老婆!
So the protector has a mate.
所以说守卫者她还有个老公
From the treehouse! Veronica! Veronica, danger!
是树屋那边传来的!维罗妮卡!维罗妮卡 有危险!
Run or hide? Hide! Now!
跑还是躲起来? 快躲起来!
I'll protect you, Edward, You'll be safe.
我会保护你的 爱德华 你会安全的
Lewis!
Lewis!
Lewis!
Lewis!
8 times 80...
8乘以80等于...
is one hundred... It's safe, Veronica.
等于100... 现在安全了 维罗妮卡
It's safe.
现在安全了
Daddy, why were they shooting?
老爸 为什么他们会开枪?
Ape men! We have to keep moving.
是猿人!我们得继续往前走
This isn't the way to Assai's village.
这不是到Assai村子的路
The Zanga are peaceful people.
赞加的人们爱好和平
We need more powerful friends.
我们得找些更喜欢暴♥力♥的朋友
The protector has a child.
守卫有个孩子
Do you think Veronica will ever really find her parents?
你觉得维罗妮卡能真的找到她父母吗?
I hope so!
我希望如此!
Even discovering their fate would bring her some peace.
就算只是知道他们发生了什么至少也会让她好受一点
How old were you when you were adopted.
你被收养的时候多大?
Oh, no more than a year.
不到1岁
Would I be prying if I asked another question?
我再接着问下去是不是有点太八卦了?
Yeah, probably, but that's never stopped you before!
可能吧 但你从来不会因为这个不问吧!
Do you think it will ever be the same between us?
你认为我们之间真的有共同点吗?
You can't deny there was...
你不可否定我们之间
well there is a, a something,
的确有某种 某种
you can call it what you will... a closeness,
你可以称之为...亲密的东西
a connection.
或是某种关系
Is this the man who was voted the most...
这位仁兄 作为曾被选为英国...
eloquent speaker in the House of Lords.
最油嘴滑舌的人,你可真会说话
No, this is the man...
不是的 我只是...
Marguerite, don't you shut me out here!
玛格丽特 你不能就这么不听了啊!
I never let you in, Lord Roxton!
我可不会让你说完 罗斯顿勋爵!
Yes, you have! More times than you know!
你肯定知道我要说什么!不止一次 你肯定知道!
You don't even know if my real name is Marguerite.
你连我的真名是不是玛格丽特都不知道
Neither do you.
你不也是嘛
What?
你说什么?
Marguerite, wait! Marguerite, I didn't mean it like that!
玛格丽特 等等!玛格丽特 我不是这个意思!
I'm sorry.
对不起
Please...
请不要...
Look...Marguerite is the name I know you by.
瞧...玛格丽特是我了解的那个人的名字
If you want to be called Madge, Adrienne, or...
如果你愿意被称为小明 小红 甚至只是
just plain Jane, I don't care!
大众名字张三 我都不在乎!
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I know the courage you displayed during the war...
我懂得你在战斗中表现出的勇敢 即便
when no one else could know your identity...
当时没有人会关心你的真实身份
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表