剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
it's a map of where they live!
是他们居住地方的地图!
I wonder what sort of dwelling they have.
我想知道他们住什么样的房♥子
We'll find out soon enough. Let's get moving.
很快会知道的 我们快走吧
Apparently this is a plateau somewhere in South America,
这显然是个美国南部地区的高原
Unknown to the outside world.
并不被外面的人所知
The perfect place to begin my work.
进行计划的理想之地
What was that?
那是什么
I have no idea.
我不知道
A dinosaur.
恐龙
I haven't seen one of these for a few million years.
我已经有几百万年没有见过恐龙了
What kind of wild uncivilised place is this?
这是什么不开化的地方啊
Just shoot the damn things!
直接射死这些破东西!
Somebody out there...
那边有人
Una, that way, run! You hold them off.
从那边跑!你去拖着他们
Me! You like guns.
我! 你喜欢枪嘛
Start shooting!
开始射击!
Oh great!
哦太棒了!
The lab.
实验室
That was way too close for comfort!
刚才真是惊险!
We're not safe yet.
我们现在也没有完全安全
What the hell are those?
那些到底是什么
Pterodactyls. Scavengers.
翼龙 食腐动物
They've smelled the raptor blood!
它们已经闻到了血腥的味道!
Behind you!
你背后!
We're easy prey out here in the open.
我们在空地上容易被捕食
Try scare them off!
试试把他们吓跑!
This must be where they used to live.
他们一定住在这
In a tree house?
树屋?
It affords some protection from predators...
那能抵挡捕食者
I assume.
我估计是
That fence won't stop a dinosaur.
那围墙挡不住恐龙
Don't, don't touch the fence. What?
别 别碰围墙 怎么了
What kind of thing is that?
那是什么东西
It's called electricity, Rixxel.
是电 Rixxel
It's strong enough to kill you.
那东西的威力足以要你的命
Very clever, Mr. Challenger. Very clever.
很聪明啊 查林杰先生 非常聪明
I wonder if they left any friends behind.
我在想他们是不是有朋友在这
I don't know, but we're bound to find out.
我不知道 但是我们得弄明白
Anybody home?
有人在吗
Very nice!
非常好
Anyone here?
有人吗
Not bad at all.
不错啊
Well, looks like we have the place to ourselves.
看样子这地方就归我们了
Not quite!
不一定
She seems to have taken a nasty fall.
她好像摔的挺严重
She's very pretty.
她很漂亮啊
Pick her up. Bring her upstairs.
把她扶起来 带她上楼
She's coming around.
她醒了
Challenger?
查林杰
Don't be distressed. You have nothing to fear.
别紧张 你没什么好怕的
You took a nasty fall.
你刚摔了一跤
What have you done to my friends?
你们对我的朋友们做了什么?
Your friends?
你的朋友?
They were with me in the cave.
他们当时跟我一起在山洞里
I saw you in the light!
我在光下看到你了!
Ah! They must have passed through.
他们肯定已经穿过那里
They must be on the other side.
到了另一边
Then why are you wearing their clothes?
那为什么你们穿着他们的衣服?
You must be mistaken.
你一定是误会了
Clothes like these are very common in this climate.
这种季节穿这种衣服很常见的
We're searching for George Edward Challenger.
我们在找乔治·爱德华·查林杰
Is that who you were with?
跟你一起的是他吗
Yes. Where is he?
是的 他在哪里
What happened to them?
他们发生了什么
Oh, we have no idea.
我们也不知道
Perhaps we can help you find them.
或许我们能帮你找到他们
Yes.
是的
I would like that very much.
那就太好了
Now where does Challenger keep his journals and his notebooks?
那查林杰都把他的日记跟笔记本放哪里
Why?
问这干什么
If I know what he was working on, maybe...
我要是知道他在研究什么 或许...
I can explain where he and the others have gotten to.
可以跟解释他和另外几个人要去哪里
Yeah.
好的
That makes sense I guess.
我觉得有道理
Careful. Are you all right?
小心点 你还好吗?
Yes I just need a glass of water, I think.
还好 给我一杯水就行
I'll get it.
我去拿
Now these, ah, journals of Challenger's.
呃 查林杰的日记
Where does he keep them?
他都放在哪里?
In the lab, in a trunk under the workbench, I think.
实验室吧 在工作台下的一个箱子里
I'll go take a look.
我去看一下
Hands in the air! One move and he's dead!
把手举起来!有人动我就杀了他
Drop your weapons all of you.
把武器全部放下
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
You only have one shot. You can't kill us all.
你只有一支箭 你杀不了我们所有人
Where are my friends? I told you, I have no idea.
我的朋友们在哪 我告诉过你 我也不知道
Liar! I know who you are!
骗子!我知道你是谁
You do? Then put down the crossbow and we can explain everything.
你知道?那就把弓箭放下听我们解释
There's no need. I know what you did,
不需要 我知道你做了什么
what you're going to do.
以及你准备做什么
Why are you behaving like this?
你为什么这么做
Your name is Zoth. I've seen you before.
你叫Zoth 我曾经见过你
Why does she call you Zoth?
她为什么叫你Zoth?
Where has she seen you before?
她在哪里见过你?
I have no idea.
我不知道
But I'm going to find out.
但我要弄清楚
I want her... alive!
我要你活捉她!
Food, oh!
食物 噢
What a glorious indulgence!
好一次奢侈的享受啊!
You are not here to indulge yourself.
你来这里不是享受的
I can't hunt on an empty stomach.
我空着肚子没办法找啊
Just bring her back.
把她带回来
Why is it so important to you?
为什么对你这么重要
I don't have to explain things to you. Just go!
我不需要向你解释 只管去!
Right, I'll have her back before you know it.
好吧 我会立马带她回来
You may not owe him an explanation, but I...
你可能不欠他任何解释 但是我
sure would like to know what you intend to do with this girl.
想知道你准备拿这女孩怎么办
You know my purpose, Una.
你知道我的目的 Una
To wreak havoc on the world, as usual.
像往常一样 毁坏这个世界
Yes! To restore it to its natural state of chaos!
是的!把世界恢复成最自然的混沌状态
Those who survive the destruction will be subservient to me.
那些在毁灭中存活的人们将屈从于我
I will be their true and rightful leader!
我将是他们可靠又正确的领导者!
You haven't answered my question.
你还没回答我的问题
Una, you've only been a human...
你才做了几小时人类 Una
for a few hours and already your emotions...
情感就已经
are starting to rule your head. Never!
开始掌控你的头脑了 不可能!
I am the one you chose, the one you need.
我是你选择的 是你需要的
You will never have to choose again.
你永远都不用重新选择
Not to share my glory.
不是分享我的荣耀
But I do need another female.
但是我真的需要个女性
Who? Another demon to assist me.
谁? 另一个恶魔来帮助我
Salimyter
Salimyter.
Salimyter is ambitious and uncontrollable.
Salimyter有野心而且不受控制
But her knowledge of plants and animals...
但是她知道的关于植物及动物...
biology, that's what the humans call it, is unequalled.
也就是人类所说的生物的知识是别人比不了的
She will speed us our chaos.
她能加速我们的步骤
Perhaps. But she'll not serve you or anyone else for very long.
或许是 但是她不会长久服从你或者任何人
If I take her from the demon world,
如果我把她从恶魔世界中带回来
she will serve us long enough.
她会长久服从我们
And then you and I will dispose of her together.
事成之后你和我就要一起处置她了
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表