剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
I much prefer you as flesh and blood.
我还是更喜欢鲜活有血性的你
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Well, don't be long. No, no, I won't.
别太久了 不 不会的
There we go.
好嘞
Everything back in place.
一切回归原样
What is it?
那是什么
It's a radio guided robot...
是个无线电控制的遥控
aeroplane equipped with an atomic bomb!
飞机 还带着原♥子♥弹♥!
It looks a bit like that contraption that you...
看起来有点像是你
you exploded underground last year.
去年在地下研究的设备
Exactly.
确实是
On that occasion, Lionel and the Kobolds left...
那时 Lionel和Kobolds
us no choice. But this creature has used...
让我们没得选择 但是这个生物利用
my notes and my journals to design an..
我的笔记跟日记设计了
an abominable weapon!
一个可恶的武器!
And he was going to use it to destroy the world.
他准备用这个去毁灭世界
Just like he will a hundred years from now.
就像是一百多年后做的一样
I think you should burn those plans,
我觉得你应该阻止那个计划
I never want to see them again.
我不想再见到他们了
Nor do any of us.
我们也都不想
The most important thing is to find a way to stop this fiend.
最重要的事情是找到办法阻止这位朋友
Oh, we will. How?
我们会的 用什么办法?
Don't you see?
你不明白吗?
Thanks to you, we now know what this creature is,
因为你 我们现在知道了这种生物是什么
and where it comes from.
并且知道了它来自哪里
Yeah, but that doesn't mean we can stop him.
是啊 但是那也不意味着我们能阻止他
Yes it does. You know what he looks like.
我们能 你知道他的样子
You've seen his face.
你见过他的脸
I'll never forget it.
我永远也忘不了
You can help us create a portrait...
你能帮助我们画个肖像
we can show to everybody in the world.
我们可以给全世界的人们看
That's right. This monster may have escaped for now.
对啊 那个禽兽也许现在逃跑了
But when he returns, the world will be ready and waiting.
但是当他回来时 这个世界都会等着他
If I'm here when he comes back,
如果他回来的时候我在这
he's history.
他就死定了
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表