剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Oh, you can't stop me. Maybe not,
噢 你是阻止不了我 也许是的
But I sure as hell can keep you in this temple!
但我保证你走不出这座神庙!
That's an intriguing choice of words, Roxton.
有意思 罗斯顿
Maybe I should jump into you.
也许我是该附在你身上
Or maybe into you.
也可能是你
Perhaps I just jump back into you again.
或者再附到你身上
Hey demon guy! You know who I am?
嘿 你这个魔头!知道我是谁吗?
I know everything Challenger knows.
查林杰知道我就知道
Good!
很好!
Then you know I won't think twice about putting a...
那你应该知道我会毫不犹豫地...
bolt between your eyes if it means I get to go home safe and sound.
射穿你的头 只要我能安然无恙地回家
Finn, don't do it.You stay out of this!
芬恩 别这么做 你别插手!
You'd be shooting Challenger!
你会杀了查林杰的!
I lived 22 years of my life without Challenger's help.
就算没有查林杰 之前的22年我也过得很好
I think I can spend a few more without him.
就算没有他 我还是能活下去的
What do you think you're doing?
你这是做什么?
That's a dumb question for somebody who knows everything Challenger knows,
如果你和查林杰真有一样的学识 就不会问这样的蠢问题
I've seen this sound shatter glass,
这声音足以震碎玻璃
so I'm guessing it's going to do the same thing...
所以这声音也足以...
to whatever is in these cave walls.
让这些山洞倒塌
I should have taken you first!
我应该第一个除掉你的!
Anybody who wants to avoid the cave-in, get out now!
想活命的都快逃啊!
Finn, no! I started this!
芬恩 不 这一切因我而起
No! Come into me, damn you!
不要 快附在我身上 你这个恶魔!
Jump into me!
附在我身上!
Harper, get back here! No one leave!
Harper 快回来! 都别走!
Let's go! Get out! No, I know what to do!
快!快出去! 不 我知道该怎么做!
We started this!
这一切因我们而起!
You're right, we started this.
说的对 是我们引起的
And we are the only ones who could stop it.
只有我们才能阻止他
The demon is trapped!
恶魔被困住了!
Whichever one it jumps into, the other one won't let go!
不管他附在他们俩谁身上 另一个都不会放手!
So is this like a regular day for you guys or what?
你们每天都过得这么惊心动魄吗?
I suppose it's fitting,
我觉得很合适
to bury archaeologists in their own excavation.
把他们葬在自己挖掘文物的地点
The members of Hamilton's expedition...
Hamilton探索队的成员们...
died in the pursuit of knowledge.
死于对知识的渴望
There can be no higher calling.
他们是值得我们尊敬的
It's never easy, Marguerite so much death.
说起来容易 玛格丽特 毕竟死了那么多人
I wasn't thinking of death. It's just that...
我不是在想这个 我是在想...
somewhere in the ruins of this camp is a map...
在这营地的某个地方...
that could have sent us home!
有一张能带我们回家的地图!
That map, was in Hamilton's logbook,
可那张地图在Hamilton的考古日记里
which is in his backpack,
就放在他的背包里
which is buried under a few thousand tons of rock...
也就是说被压在成千上万的碎石下了...
and guarded by a demon.
还有个魔鬼把守着
Or at least an...
至少我们知道了...
energised life form, hitherto unknown to science.
这里还有一种科学界未知的生命形式
Do you never give it a rest, do you?
你都不让自己休息一下吗?
So much to learn.
要学的太多了
So little time. How can I rest.
时间又有限 我怎么能休息
Amen!
阿门!
Back at the temple you really had decided...
刚才在神庙的时候你真打算...
to shoot Challenger, hadn't you?
打死查林杰 是不是?
Let's see. Challenger's life,
你想 查林杰的命
balanced against the lives of everyone else in the world.
换来整个世界的安宁
That is not what I call a decision.
这难道不值得吗
It's a foregone conclusion.
这是个显而易见的决定
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
When you first arrived, you might have been able to do that.
是的 在你刚到的时候也许你做到了
But not today.
但今天没有
Not today.
今天没有
But who knows about tomorrow.
谁知道明天会不会
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表