That's good.
-妈妈 -你能来公♥司♥接我吗
- Hi, Mum. - Hey. Can you pick me up from work?
什么 现在吗
What, now?
-我正在... -对 现在
- I'm just in the middle of... - Yes, now.
很紧急 我把地址发给你
It's urgent. I'll text you the address.
别跟你♥爸♥说
Don't let on to your dad.
-我见到你再跟你说明情况 -好
- I'll tell you everything when I see you. - Fine.
谢谢了 甜心
Thanks, sweetheart.
-她没事吧 -没事 她忘带了东西
- Is she all right? - Yeah. She forgot something.
问我能帮她送到公♥司♥吗
Asked if I'd drop it at work for her.
她找了份新工作 一家豪华酒店要开业
She's got a new job, posh hotel opening.
我出去一下你不介意吧
Do you mind if I nip out quickly?
-需要人陪你吗 -不用 我自己就行
- Need any company? - No, I'll be fine.
我们会照顾好你朋友的 我要做帕可拉
We'll look after your friends! I'm going to make pakora.
爸 别做
Dad, don't!
他帕可拉做得可烂了
He's terrible at pakora.
我们从没见过你朋友 她从不带人回家
We never meet your friends. She never brings anyone around.
-嫁给工作了 -至少我还有工作可嫁
- Married to the job! - Least I've got a job to be married to.
-再见 -希望你不会出车祸
- Bye. - Hope you don't crash!
-姑娘们 够了 -姐妹
- Girls, now... - Sisters!
我曾经也有姐妹
I used to have sisters.
我曾经当过护士 在家水族医院
I used to be a sister, in an aqua-hospital.
结果那里原来是个集训营
Actually, turned out to be a training camp
培训奎斯卡锡恩刺客的
for the Quiston Calcium Assassins.
-又自己聊嗨了 -你有个包裹要取
- Going off on one again... - You've got a parcel to pick up.
留在邻居那里了
Left with a neighbour.
是 我想取好几天了
Yeah, I've been trying to get that for days.
就外边隔几个门 但没反应
Couple of doors down. No reply.
你需要我去帮你取吗
Do you want me to go get it while you
正好等你做那超烂的帕可拉
make your terrible pakora?
你现在要学如何换吸尘袋了
You'll have to learn how to change the hoover bag now.
然后还要找出我把备用品放哪里了
And work out where I kept the spares.
收生活垃圾的每周五来
Rubbish collection is every Friday.
可回收的每两周一次
Recycling every other week.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我有好多事要和你讲
I've got so much to tell you.
格雷姆还是没消息吗
No word from Graham?
你觉得我该跟他走吗
You think I should've gone with him?
-你比我更了解他 -也没多了解
- You know him better than me. - Not much.
还是没回复吗
Still no answer?
我们有个包裹要来34号♥拿
We've got a package to pick up for number 34.
应该是她签收了 你们是朋友吗
Think she took it in. You a friend?
我们在同一所大学工作
We work together at the uni.
她好几天没出现了 也没请病假
She hasn't been in for a few days, didn't call in sick,
也不回消息 我就觉得该来看看
isn't answering her messages - thought I'd drop by,
看她是否没事
see if she's OK.
-我是洁德 -我是瑞恩
- I'm Jade. - I'm Ryan.
-这是博士 -你好 安娜
- That's the Doctor. - Hello. Anna!
我们是隔壁第二家
It's next door but one.
你是不是拿了我们的包裹
Have you got a parcel for us?
我说...
I mean...
我能开门
I could open the door.
怎么开 把门砸了吗
What, like, break it in?
不是 就是把锁解决了
No, just... sort the lock.
如果你觉得这样合适的话
If you thought it was appropriate.
如果你真的...
If you're worried...
-担心她 -我是担心
- About her. - I am.
安娜
Anna?
你说你有多久没见到她了
How long did you say it'd been since you'd seen her?
-没电了 -几天了
- Power's out. - A few days.
几天时间怎么会有这么多蜘蛛网
Lot of cobwebs for a few days.
我也是这么想的
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
-这个太诡异了 -没错
- This is proper weird now. - Yep.
格雷姆·奥布莱恩
Graham O'Brien,
你闻外套做什么
what you doing, sniffing coats?
这对你有什么帮助
How's that going to help, eh?
安娜提起过她家有蜘蛛问题吗
Did Anna ever mention she had a problem with spiders?
咱们下楼看看
Let's take a look downstairs.
这是什么
What is that?
-安娜 -她在这吗
- Anna? - Is she in here?
你没事吧
You OK?
安娜
Anna?
-老天 -我的天 安娜
- Oh, my days! - My God, Anna...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
蜘蛛可不会干这种事
Spiders don't do that.
-对吧 -问得不对 瑞恩
- Do they? - Wrong question, Ryan.
你应该问 干这事的蜘蛛在哪
You should be asking - where's the spider that did this?
你觉得它还在这里吗
You think it's still in here?
也许吧
Maybe.
三 二...
Three, two...
这东西这么大
Look at the size of it!
别乱动
No sudden moves.
它是家养的 但太大了 它不会害人
It's domestic but it's way too big. It's not harmful.
-它闷死了你朋友 -我们先出去关上门
- It suffocated your mate! - Let's put a door between us.
当我说"现在" 你们就尽快出去
When I say now, quick as you can.
快快快快
Go, go, go... Go!
瑞恩 别让它出来 我马上回来
Ryan, keep it in there. Back in a sec.
我们出来了 它被关住了 只是个蜘蛛
We're out, it's contained - only a spider -
大蜘蛛 但只是个蜘蛛
big spider, but only a spider.
我不怎么喜欢蜘蛛
Not mad keen on spiders!
怎么了
What?
博士 它正在往外爬
Doctor! It's coming through!
卧室关不住它
Can't keep it in the bedroom...
垃圾管道
Rubbish chute.
也许它就是这么进来的 能从那里赶出去吗
Maybe that's how it got in. Could we drive it out through there?
然后放任它在城里乱跑吗
And set it loose across the city?
不 我们得把它困在这里
No, we need to keep it isolated here.
瑞恩 上来
Ryan! Get up here!
你刚泼了我一身醋
Oi! You just covered me in vinegar!
蜘蛛腿是嗅觉器官 它们讨厌大蒜味
Spiders' feet are their noses and they hate the smell of garlic,
而醋里有醋酸
and the acetic acid in the vinegar
因此能够阻止它前进
means it won't come any further.
它在哪
Where is it?
我们不想伤害你
We don't mean you any harm.
你本不该长得这么大
You're not supposed to be this big
也绝对不该攻击人类
and you're definitely not supposed to attack humans.
你老实呆在这 直到我找出原因
You stay here, until I figure this out.
成交吗
Deal?
我们走
Let's go.
刚才真是恶心
Oh, I did not like that.
洁德·麦金太尔
Jade McIntyre.
你到底是谁
Who are you, exactly?
我看到你查看了那些蛛网却毫不惊讶
I saw you check those cobwebs and you weren't surprised.
你一定猜不到我在阁楼里发现了什么
You'll never guess what I just found in the loft room.
最好不是一只巨型蜘蛛
It better not be a massive spider.
对 像是一只大蜘蛛刚蜕了皮
Yeah! Like a big spider had just shed its skin.
一位女性死了 我觉得你知道的比说的更多
A woman has died, and I think you know more than you're telling.
这不是第一起了
This isn't the first incident.
城里的蜘蛛有些不对
Something's happening with the spiders in the city.
它们失控了
They're out of control.
这包裹取的也太久了吧
Long time to get a parcel.
她总是交一些奇怪的朋友
She always has the weirdest friends.
安娜和我工作的地方就在路那边
The place where Anna worked with me, it's just over the way.
我是动物学研究员
I'm a research fellow in zoology,
专门研究蛛形纲和节肢动物
specialising in arachnids and arthropods.
但蜘蛛是我们的主要研究对象
But spiders are our main focus,
而我们发现最近
and we're seeing something
它们的一些行为非常不对劲
very wrong in their behaviour right now.
-房♥子怎么样 -挺好的
- How's the house? - Yeah, fine. Yeah.
回到家真好 对吧
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表