我的天 就是那个
Oh, my days! From that!
从不喜欢过山车
Never liked roller coasters!
-我们要死了 -我们滑得太快了
- We're going to die! - We're going too fast!
我们做到了 太棒了
We did it! That was amazing!
我们太棒了 查理 你太厉害了
We're amazing. Charlie, you're the man!
-查理 -查理
- Charlie! - Charlie!
查理 我们马上过去
Charlie, we're coming!
我跳不下去
I can't jump down there!
你肯定能行
Course you can.
我们都能行
We both can.
对吗
Right?
准备 一 二 三
On one... two... three!
我们成功了 我们还没死 绝对的
We did it! We're not dead! We're totally not dead!
好了 转转宝 充电完毕
Right, Twirly, all charged up.
很高兴通知你我们的靠垫有限时一小时折扣
You may also like to know we have a one-hour offer on cushions!
能够给工作空间带来活力的靠垫 像这个
Cushions liven up the grimmest workplace, like this one.
转转宝 你好
Twirly, hi!
我是博士 这位是格雷姆
I'm the Doctor, this is Graham.
这是朱迪 你能先暂停运行销♥售♥程序吗
This is Judy, and could you pause all sales protocols for a bit?
-推销也要停吗 -推销也不要
- Even the upselling? - Even the upselling.
你刚打了约两百年的小盹
You've just had a nap of about 200 years,
所以你推的产品早过时了
so your offers are out of date anyway.
没有了推销 我唯一的作用就是送货了
Without upselling, my only purpose is delivery.
我们也不需要你干这个
We don't need you do that either, mate.
我的程序对未来感到非常困惑
The future is very confusing for my protocols.
我为咔宝服务
I serve Kerblam.
咔宝服务人♥民♥
And Kerblam serves the people.
所以我们才需要你的帮助
Which is why we need your help.
这是我的咔宝证件 管理人员阅读代码
These are my Kerblam credentials, my own executive read-code.
我们需要你执行一项任务
We need you to carry out a task
或许最终能拯救咔宝
which may fundamentally save Kerblam.
我只是个送货机器人
I am only a delivery bot.
-你让他紧张起来了 -别慌 转转宝
- See, now you've made it nervous. - Don't panic, Twirly.
你能做到的
You can do this.
咔宝可能被入侵了
It's possible that Kerblam has been compromised.
我会把你接入系统之中
I'm going to patch you into the system.
我需要你尽可能全面地搜索
I need you to look far and wide,
跳过新升级 防火墙和安全补丁
past new upgrades and firewalls and security patches,
进入只有你能识别的基础代码
into the base code that only you can recognise.
然后你就能告诉我们究竟发生了什么
And then you can tell us what's going on
并将信息传给我们
and deliver the information to us.
收取并送货 我明白
Retrieve and deliver. I understand.
这可能会有些痒
This might tickle.
-救我 救我 救我 -发生了什么
- Help me, help me, help me! - What happened?
救我 救我
Help me. Help me.
你为什么要这么说
Why are you saying that?
不是转转宝在说话 是系统
Not Twirly speaking. The system.
咔宝 "救我 博士"
Kerblam. "Help me, Doctor".
"救我"
"Help me".
"救我 博士"
"Help me, Doctor".
-"救我" -是系统送出的信息
- "Help me". - The system sent the message!
它印刷的装箱单 是它发出的信息
It printed the slip, it sent it out.
但为什么系统需要救助
But why would the system need help?
转转宝 你什么意思
Twirly, what do you mean?
什么样的救助 我们要怎么救
What sort of help, how can we help?
分派中心里需要救助
Help required in Dispatch.
分派中心里需要救助 紧急救助
Help in dispatch. Urgent help.
博士 他们刚下到那里去
Doc, they've all just gone down there.
消毒站 趴下
Disinfectant post. Get down!
侦测到有机污染 启动消毒
Organic contamination detected, initiate disinfection.
-消毒进程失败 -这味道像...
- Disinfection process unsuccessful. - Ugh! It tastes like...
有机污染依然存在
Organic contamination persists.
卫生防御启动 开始分解
Hygiene Defence is activating. Initiate disintegration.
快跑
Run!
激光隔离坡道
禁止员工入内
我绝不会再去那里了
I'm never doing that again.
我们现在是在地基层对吧
So we're at the Foundation Level?
是的
Yeah.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
那是凯拉的声音
That's Kira's voice.
她怎么下到这里来的
How did she get down here?
我想是这边传来的
I think it came from this way.
我真蠢 太蠢了 你能相信我有多蠢吗
I'm stupid, really stupid. Can you believe how stupid I am?
你这是反问句吗
It's that a rhetorical question?
真不敢相信我之前没想到过
I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner.
有太多事情发生了 太多变量
There are too many things going on, too many variables,
我的脑袋太拥挤了
my brain's too crowded.
-她在说什么 -不知道
- What's she talking about? - No idea.
你会习惯的 她一般会在最后作出解释
You get used to it. She normally explains in the end.
这些送货机器人
These delivery bots.
-它们有传送回路 -看到没
- They've got teleport circuits. - See?
我们不需要坐运输带到分派中心
We don't have to go on the conveyor down to Dispatch.
如果我能劫持线路一下...
If I can hijack their circuit for one moment...
-远离那送货机器人 -斯莱德 不要
- Move away from the delivery bot. - No, Slade, don't.
用枪指人可太没教养了
Very bad manners to point guns at people.
我打一开始就不喜欢你
I've never warmed to you.
好了 告诉我们你做了什么
So, tell us what you've done.
-我们看到了你针对的受害者名单 -什么
- We saw the list, the names of the victims you've targeted. - What?
我没有害人 我是在记录失踪人口
I'm not targeting people. I'm recording the missing!
所以不是你干的
So it's not you?
不 系统出了问题 但我不知道是哪里
No! Something's wrong with the system, but I don't know what.
所以我才做纸质记录
That's why I had to make sure my notes were analogue.
我以为是你干的 你来之后我就在跟踪你
I though it was you. I've been tracking you since you arrived.
我们是想要帮忙
We're trying to help.
我也是 但我能怎么办
So I am I. But what am I supposed to do?
这里没有可报告的人 也没人能阻止
There's no-one to report this to. No-one to stop it.
-这里只有系统 -这里还有我
- There's only the system. - There's me.
我要为这里所有人负责
I'm responsible for every person here.
你可以告诉我的
You could have told me.
我不确定能不能信任你 现在也不
I didn't know whether I could trust you. I still don't.
博士 来看看这个
Hey, Doc, come and have a look at this.
粘液里好像是谁的脚环 怎么会在这
Some kind of goo and GroupLoops. Why are they in there?
我觉得这是失踪人员的残骸
I think these are the remnants of the missing workers.
我们上方是个大型液化罐
We're under a vast liquidisation tank.
什么
What?
你是说机器人绑♥架♥员工
You mean the robots are kidnapping the workers
并将他们液化
and then liquidising them?
我不明白的是为什么
What I don't understand is why...
谁有纸巾
Anyone got a tissue?
看上去像支军队
Looks like an army.
有人吗
Hello?
凯拉
Kira!
凯拉 她听不见我们
Kira! She can't hear us.
-我去找入口 -我们得救她出来
- Let me find the entrance. - We've got to get her out.
她怎么会在里面
Why's she in there?
致凯拉
咔宝
这周围找不到入口 没法救她出来
There's no access from here! We can't get her out.
不断收到派送延迟的投诉
Complaints have been coming in about delayed deliveries.
原因肯定在这了
This must be why.
所有包裹都卡在这了 派送服务也停了
Everything's stuck here. Nothing's going out.
怎么回事
What's happened?
他们被截住了
They're being held back.
抽调电力
the power drains.
大型瞬间传输装置
Vast teleportation hardware,
需要大量的电力储备
with huge reserves of power building up.
会不会抽调的电力被储存起来
What if the power's been drained to be stored
用来发动一次大型传输
for one huge simultaneous teleport?
所有这些包裹 一股脑
All these deliveries, all at once.
然后呢
To do what?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表