站在那里别动 女士
Hold on there please, madam.
我需要你按我说的做
I need you to do as I say,
这里可能是个犯罪现场
this could be a potential crime scene.
为什么你叫我女士
Why are you calling me madam?
因为你是女的啊
Because you're a woman.
我是吗 我看着合适吗
Am I?! Does it suit me?
-什么 -对 我想起来了
- What? - Oh, yeah! I remember.
抱歉 半小时前我还是个白发苏格兰男人
Sorry, half an hour ago I was a white-haired Scotsman.
下趟火车什么时候
When's the next train due?
这是最后一趟回去的车
This is the last one back.
可门都锁了 你们怎么进来的
But the doors were locked. How did you both get in?
-司机的窗户被打碎了 -你叫什么
- Driver's window was smashed in. - What's your name?
坎警员 隶属哈勒姆郡警局
PC Khan. Hallamshire Police.
我是问姓名 不是职称
Name, not title.
娅斯敏·坎 朋友叫我小娅
Yasmin Khan. Yaz to my friends.
请问你叫什么名字呢
Can I have your name, please?
-等我能记起来了 -你不知道自己的名字
- When I can remember it. - You don't know your own name?
我当然知道 只是现在想不起来
Course I know it. I just can't remember it.
就在这儿 在我的...
It's right there, on the tip of my...
-这是什么 -舌头
- What's that? - Tongue?
舌头 真聪明 生物学
Tongue! Smart boy. Biology.
她叫你什么 瑞恩吗
What did she call you? Ryan?
对 瑞恩·辛克莱
Yeah. Ryan Sinclair.
好名字 你是医生吗 瑞恩
Good name. Are you a doctor, Ryan?
-不是 -真不巧 我正在找医生
- No. - Shame. I'm looking for a doctor.
动力 灯光 门
Power, lights, doors.
真惨 她一定是在它钻进来时被杀的
Poor woman. That thing must've killed her as it came through.
-是吗 -其他人没有被杀
- Must it? - Didn't kill anyone else.
她更像是在它撞破窗户时
Looks more like she died of shock
被活活吓死的
when it smashed through the window.
总之 一个女人死在这里
Either way, a woman has died here.
但没有其他任何生物或乘客留在车厢
But no more creatures, and no other passengers left on board.
我们回去其他人那里吧
Let's get back to the others.
等等 你能停一下吗 这可能是个大案
Wait. Can you stop, please? This could be a major incident.
-我才是负责人 -你要干什么
- I'm the one in charge here. - What are you going to do?
-通知我的所属警局 -你要怎么告诉他们
- Call it in to my station. - What are you going to tell them?
-事实 -是什么
- The facts. - Which are?
-火车遇袭 -被什么袭击的
- The train was attacked. - By what?
我需要看看监控
I need to take a look at CCTV footage.
当我们都亲眼目睹的时候
And why do you need to check CCTV
你为什么还要看监控呢
when we all saw it with our own eyes?
是外星人吗
Was it an alien?
-因为我觉得挺像 -行了吧
- Because it looked like an alien to me. - Oh, come on!
-怎么 你觉得他错了吗 -不是 但
- What, you think he's wrong? - No, I dunno, but...
你是在担心如何向一位
But you're worried about how you'll explain all this
并不会信你的警局上司解释这一切吧
to a superior officer who won't believe you.
我不能不报告
I can't not report it.
你可以先别急着上报
You could hold off
直到我们找到更大问题的答案
until we get the answers to the bigger questions.
-什么问题 -那是什么
- Which are? - What was it?
为什么在这儿 要去哪儿
Why is it here? Where's it going next?
最重要的是 我们怎么阻止它
And, most importantly, how do we stop it?
因为无论它是什么 我觉得这还没完
Cos whatever it is, I don't think it's done.
跟我来 瑞恩 你也是 小娅
Come on, Ryan! Come on, Yaz!
我叫你小娅 因为我们现在是朋友了
I'm calling you Yaz, cos we're friends now.
我叫卡尔·赖特
It's... um... Karl Wright.
中间名是布莱恩
Middle name's Brian.
家住诺索弗街52号♥
52 Northover Street.
电♥话♥号♥码呢
Telephone number?
好了 大伙 不 不是大伙
Right then, troops! No, not troops.
队友 兄弟 家人
Team, gang, fam?
-我有点晕 -你从车顶上直直摔下来
- I'm distracting myself. - You came crashing through that roof!
我被甩出了塔迪斯
I was thrown out of my TARDIS.
我把塔迪斯弄丢了
I've lost my TARDIS!
它爆♥炸♥了 然后去物质化了
It was exploding and then it dematerialised.
别慌 还没到世界末日
Don't panic. Not the end of the world.
也许是世界末日 但我们一样一样来
Well, it could be the end of the world, but one thing at a time.
你叨咕些什么呢
Are we supposed to understand anything you're saying?
她认为那是外星人
She thinks that thing is an alien.
别傻了 才没有什么外星人
Don't be daft! There's no such thing as aliens.
即使有
Anyway even if there was,
它们也不会在谢菲尔德的火车上
they ain't going to be on a train in Sheffield!
为什么不 我不就是个在这里的外星人吗
Why not?! I'm alien and I'm here.
格蕾丝 我们走
Grace, we're going.
我们才不走 她刚救了我们一命
No, we're not. She just saved our lives.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
这对你们都是新鲜事 而新鲜事可以很吓人
All of this is new to you, and new can be scary.
现在我们都想要答案
Now we all want answers.
跟紧我 你们可能能得到一些
Stick with me, you might get some.
其实 我不想要答案
Actually, I don't want answers.
我只想去上班 忘记这一切
I just want to get to work and forget all about this.
如果大家都没问题的话
If that's all right with everyone.
有问题也不关我的事 谢了
Even if it isn't. Thank you.
-你想要我 -不 谢了
- Would you like me to... - No! Thank you.
我只想一个人呆着
I just want to be on my own.
我要去走走 需要点新鲜空气
I'll walk. I need the air.
我同意他的话 在谢菲尔德不会有外星人
And I'm with him. We don't get aliens in Sheffield.
我觉得他还没缓过来 上帝保佑他
I think he's still in shock, bless him.
我问个挺明显的问题
Obvious question,
有没有人今晚还发现了什么异常
but has anyone noticed anything else out of the ordinary tonight?
要是他们发现我去过那里会有大♥麻♥烦的
I'm going to be in such trouble if they find out I were there.
我们能不能开灯鸣警
Can we have the lights and siren on?
不行 这些事我应该一件都不能干的
No! I shouldn't be doing any of this.
-你们仨互相认识吗 -我是他奶奶
- So you three know each other? - I'm his nan.
-格雷姆是我丈夫 -第二任
- Graham's me husband. - Second husband.
你们俩也互相认识
And you two know each other?
对 小娅跟我是同学
Yeah, Yaz and I were at school together.
不会是娅斯敏·坎吧
Not Yasmin Khan?
你好 瑞恩奶奶
Hello, Ryan's Nan.
你过得不错啊 甜心
Haven't you done well for yourself, love!
你说是你发现它的 这个东西
And you say you just found it there, this thing?
是的 差不多
Yeah, pretty much.
我还拍了照
I took pictures.
好小子
Good lad.
真是让人激动
That's exciting.
不是激动 我在说什么
No, not exciting. What do I mean?
是让人担忧 能开多快就开 小娅
Worrying. Fast as you can, Yaz.
那是我的自行车
There's my bike.
它怎么在树上
Why's it in a tree?
我们在山上吵架 我把它扔了下来
We were up top and I chucked it over.
他很生气 因为他不会骑车
He gets cross cos he can't ride it.
我们在教他
We were giving him lessons.
他有运动困难症 是一种协调紊乱
He's got dyspraxia, it's a coordination disorder.
别再说我了
Anyway, enough about me.
树在左边 它就应该在
The tree's to the left so it should be...
刚才绝对是在这儿的
It was definitely there.
那它去哪儿了
So where's it gone?
拉胡 如果你是对的 要不要告诉谁
Rahul, if you're right about that, should we not tell someone?
那有什么好处
What good would that do?
我很担心你 兄弟
I'm worried for you, mate.
我终于得到了
I've finally got it.
去吧老兄 喝一杯 算我的
Go on, mate, have a pint on me.
周一见 我八点来接你
I'll see you Monday. Pick you up at eight.
一个城市同一晚发生两件怪事 让我紧张
Two weird things, one city, same night, makes me nervous.
我会看看有没有其它关于那东西的报告
I'll see if there have been any more reports on that object.
好 我们需要所有信息
Good cos we need all the information we can get.
在这里见
Meet us back here.
我可以跟以前的工友聊聊
I could have a word with some of my old pals from work.
想知道发生了什么就问问大巴司机
If you want to know what's happening, ask a bus driver.
-他老是这么说 -因为那是真的
- He always says that. - Cos it's true!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表