But I'd signed up with Kunal.
我不会离他而去的
I wasn't going to leave without him at my side.
库纳尔
Kunal!
库纳尔
Kunal!
然后我就看见了那些恶魔
That's where I saw the demons.
站在我哥哥的尸体旁
Standing over my older brother's dead body.
撤离信♥号♥♥响起时 他们就消失在迷雾中
I lost them in the haze as the evacuation sounded.
只留下了他的尸体
Left his body there.
我没能救下他
I couldn't save him.
他们为什么在那儿
Why are they here?
我们为什么会招来恶魔
How did we bring demons on ourselves?
我不知道 但我们会找出原因的
I don't know, but we'll find out.
我们还会保护你们 所有人
And we'll protect you. All of you.
如果你不能呢
What if you can't?
看看这个
Hey, hey, look at this.
这是在圣人尸体上发现的东西
That was the stuff that was on the holy man's body.
他们用这个杀了圣者
The stuff they used to kill him.
我得看一眼
I'm taking a look at that.
太着急了 我应该意识到的
Over-keen, should've thought about that.
他们来了
They're here.
你亵渎了我们的居所
You have desecrated the Hive!
这里是神圣的
The Hive is sacred!
你一定得这么传音入脑吗
Do you have to push your words into our heads like that?
我的头真的很疼
Cos it really hurts!
而且我们也没有亵渎什么
And no, we haven't actually,
而是你们 亵渎了这个星球
it's you who are desecrating this planet.
我知道你们是谁
I know who you are.
我知道你们做了什么
I know what you do.
我可不会允许你们胡作非为
And it's not happening here.
你们滚吧
Leave these people alone.
他们现在由我来保护
They're under my protection now.
你无法阻止我们
You cannot prevent this.
那你就等着瞧吧
You just watch me.
跑出森林
Get out of the forest.
什么
What?!
小型传送门锁
Miniaturised transmat locks.
聪明
Clever!
还有
Also...
没收啦
Confiscated!
拜拜啦
See you!
刚才发生了什么
What just happened?!
不知道 但是博士说"离开森林"
No idea, but the Doctor said, "Get out of the forest."
来吧
Come on!
还有一个
And another one!
你很了解他吗
Did you know him well?
巴克第教我念经♥文♥
Bakti taught me the scriptures.
他怎么死的
How did he die?
我们无法确定
We're not exactly sure.
普瑞姆和你的朋友在哪里
Where's Prem and your other friends?
他们在试着弄明白发生了什么
Seeing if they can find out any more about what happened.
你家发生的事 马尼什
Your family, Manish.
那是诅咒
Cursed!
妈妈
Mum!
这是另一个给你的凶兆
This is another terrible omen, for you.
多谢了
Thanks for that.
我去拉推车 运回他的尸体
I'll get the cart, bring his body back.
我帮你准备下葬
I'll help you prepare the burial.
然后为你家祈祷
And pray for your family.
我不知道该做什么了
I don't know what to do.
巴克第说好为我们主婚的
Bakti had agreed to marry us.
现在没多少人赞成印度教♥徒♥和穆♥斯♥林♥结婚
Not many would agree to a Hindu marrying a Muslim right now.
那你就不能和普瑞姆结婚了
Then you can't go ahead with marrying Prem.
你觉得我会那么轻易放弃吗
You think I'd give up that easily?
我见过战争夺去年轻的生命
I've seen war take our young,
干旱带走我们的老弱者
and drought take our old and weak.
现在 什么都不懂的人在我的国家
Now, men without a clue are imposing a border
强加一道如同裂缝的边界线
like a crack through my country.
普瑞姆是我生命中唯一值得托付的
Prem is the one certain thing in my life.
你脑子里一定很乱
This must be scrambling your head.
有那么一点
Just a bit.
我以为我知道姥姥的故事
I thought I knew my nan's story.
她激励了我
She inspired me.
但如果这是真的
But if this is true,
如果这真的是她的过去
if this is her life...
那么她对我说了谎
Then she lied to me.
是啊 但也许她只是
Yeah, but maybe she just
不想告诉你一切而已
didn't want to tell you everything, you know.
女人可能拥有连孙女也不说的秘密
The women's allowed to have secrets, even from her granddaughter.
你还得记住 小娅 那个姑娘
And you've got to remember, Yaz, that girl in there,
还不是你姥姥
she ain't your nan yet.
在这之后她才会决定如何诉说这段故事
It's only later she'll decide how to tell it.
我真的不知道我们之中有谁
And I honestly don't know whether any of us
知道自己生命的真♥相♥
know the real truth of our own lives.
因为我们太忙于生活
Cos we're too busy living them from the inside.
好好享受吧 小娅
So just enjoy it, Yaz.
活在当下 之后再琢磨
Live this moment and figure it out later.
-说得容易 -不 我理解 但
- Easier said than done. - No, no, I get that, but...
看看我们
Look at us.
我们和博士一起做的事情
The things we're doing with the Doc.
我们在1947年
We're in 1947.
跟我姥姥一起
With my nan!
没人会相信我们
No-one will ever believe us.
-尤其是我姥姥 -没错
- Especially my nan! - Exactly!
我们和博士走散了
We've lost the Doctor!
求救 红色警报
Mayday! Red alert!
听着好像出事了
Sounds like trouble.
肯定是博士
It must be the Doc.
我们和博士走散了
We've lost the Doctor!
本来在一起的 后来走散了
She was with us and then gone.
她来了
There she is!
-去谷仓 -你说什么
- Get to the barn! - What?
马上去谷仓
Get to the barn right now!
你在干什...
What're you...?
不 别过来
No! Stay out!
你打扰了我们的工作
You disrupt our work!
很好 你们为谁而来
Good! Now, who are you here for?
我们不会回答你
We don't answer to you.
你要么离开 要么去死
You must leave or we will stand over your corpses.
话都没说到点子上
Nothing like getting to the point.
是我吗 你们是来杀我的吗
Is it me? Are you here to kill me?
带我走吧 但你必须保证放过其他人
Take me, and you promise to leave the others.
普瑞姆 不行 这不行
Prem, no, not going to happen!
你们停下 我来处理
Both of you, I'm dealing with this.
我刚刚从森林里偷了四个传送门
I've just nicked four of your transmat locks out of the forest.
顺便表扬一下 真是好把戏
Good trick, by the way,
强迫人们远离边界
forcing people back away from the boundary.
聪明 真聪明 所以我也用它对付你们
Clever. So clever I'm using it myself, against you,
把你们锁在农场外面
locking you out of this farm.
-你杀了恶魔 -不 只是暂时流放
- You killed the demons. - No. Just exiled them. For now.
我在农场周围做了一个临时的传输结界
I've made a temporary transmat barrier around this farm.
我希望这在接下来的几个小时能挡住他们
I'm hoping it'll keep them out for the next few hours.
让你们有时间结婚
Enough time for you to get married
并保证所有人的安全
and for us to keep everyone safe.
你认真的吗 在发生了这些之后
Are you serious? After what's just happened?
你看到了吗 你带来了恶魔
Can't you see what's happening? You bring demons to life.
我不觉得他们是恶魔
I don't think they're demons.
我觉得是 我赞同马尼什
Well, I do. I'm with Manish.
多少小时
How many hours?
12小时
12.
最多18小时
18 at a push.
我不确定
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表