Ryan's not here.
等等 他刚才和你在负区里吗
Wait, was he in the antizone with you?
他还和那些东西一起在里面
He's still in there with those things!
门关闭了 瑞恩还在里面
The portal's shut and Ryan's still in there.
那快点打开 我们要救他
Well, get it open! We've got to help him!
不行
No!
什么叫不行
What you mean, no?
这个世界要崩塌了 因为我们还在里面
This world is falling apart because of us still being here.
你和我们还是完全不相容
You and us are still totally incompatible.
只有埃里克在这里也许还行
Erik being here may have been manageable,
但我们五个人就容不下了
but five of us that's a lot more incompatible stuff!
你已经超负荷了 你得立刻放我们走
You've gone over capacity. You need to let us go now!
只是我觉得 还是这个女人真的疯了
Is it me or is this woman completely mad?
不是格蕾丝和特雷娜做的
Grace and Trine aren't doing this.
当然是她们
Of course they are!
她们是由孤间能量构成的
They're made of Solitract energy!
汉娜能感觉到 为什么你不能
Hanne can sense it. Why can't you?
为什么
Why?
你建这个地方来做什么
What did you build this all for?
我真是蠢 当然了
Oh, I'm dumb! Of course!
你想要你一直渴望的事
You want the same thing you've always wanted.
和我们在一起
To be with us!
所以你创造了一个你以为我们会喜欢的世界
So you've built a world you thought we'd like,
选了一个我们不会拒绝的方式
and taken forms we won't reject.
别听她说 亲爱的
Don't listen to her, love.
不要利用他
Don't take advantage of him.
你不是格蕾丝
You're not Grace.
真正的格蕾丝是一个美丽爱笑的人
The real Grace was a beautiful smiling superstar.
除此之外 你知道她是什么样的吗
And you know what she was above all else?
她很勇敢
She was brave.
她会带头冲开镜子
And she'd be leading the charge through that mirror.
小娅
Yaz!
瑞恩 瑞恩
Ryan! Ryan!
我是怎么做到的
How did I do that?
你自己应该知道
Oh, I think you know.
我要回家
I want to go home.
汉娜 别害怕
Hanne. Don't be scared.
埃里克 告诉她没事
Erik, tell her it's OK.
汉娜 我们在一个离家很近的地方
Hanne, we're in a place, and it's close enough to home.
我们可以留下来
We can stay.
如果不安全 我也不会叫你留下的
I wouldn't ask you to stay if it wasn't safe.
你会的 爸爸
You would, Dad.
自从妈妈去世后
You're not well.
你的状态就一直不好
You haven't been since Mum died.
你不是我妈妈
You're not my mum.
无论你是什么 我讨厌你
Whatever you are, I hate you.
现在 放我离开
Now, let me out!
格雷姆 小娅和汉娜向我们展示了怎么回去
Graham, Yaz and Hanne have shown us how to do this.
瑞恩还处于危险之中 这个地方也正在坍塌
Ryan is out there in danger, and this place is collapsing in.
博士 我知道你要我做什么 我只是
Doc, I know what you're asking me to do. I just...
我只是做不到
I just can't do it.
她不是你的妻子
She's not your wife.
她只是一件活的家具
She's furniture with a pulse.
她不懂 她怎么会懂
She doesn't know. She can't know.
格雷姆 拜托 我知道这对你来说有多难
Graham, please. I know how hard this is for you.
但如果你不放弃她 我们都会死
But let her go or we're all going to die.
我知道 在你内心深处
I know, deep down,
你仍然把发生在格蕾丝身上的事情归咎于自己
you still blame yourself for what happened to Grace.
那不是你的错
It was not your fault!
拜托 拒绝她 因为你知道那不是格蕾丝
Please, reject her, because you know that is not Grace!
别离开我 亲爱的
Don't leave me, love.
别再离开我
Not again.
那瑞恩怎么办
What about Ryan?
他正陷入麻烦中 亲爱的
He's in trouble out there, love.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
他是个聪明的小伙子
He's a smart lad.
这个位面正在崩溃 格雷姆
This reality is collapsing, Graham!
很像
So close.
你已经很像了
You were so close.
格蕾丝永远不会任由我把瑞恩留在危险之中
See, Grace would never let me leave Ryan in danger.
你是个冒牌货
You're a fake.
我也希望你是真的 但你不是
I wish you weren't, but you are.
格蕾丝
Oh, Grace!
她怎么了
What happened to her?
超出运行荷载
Surplus to requirements.
现在你相信我了吗
Now do you believe me?
埃里克 这个女人显然是一种外星力量
Erik, this woman is clearly an alien force
正要摧毁两个位面并且假冒你死去的妻子
collapsing two realities and impersonating your dead wife.
是时候放下她了
Time to move on, mate!
但我做不到
But I can't.
是啊 你当然做不到
No. Of course you can't.
好吧
Fine.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
埃里克选择了你
Erik wants you.
只有一点
Just one thing.
这个世界正在崩溃
This world is falling apart -
我估计你只能留下我们中的一个
I reckon you can only keep one of us.
你确定他是你最好的选择吗
You sure he's your best option?
因为孤间并不想要一位丈夫
Cos the Solitract doesn't want a husband,
你想要整个宇宙
you want a whole universe.
有人历经过整个宇宙
Someone who has seen it all.
而那个人是我
And that's me.
我活过 见过 爱过 也失去过更多
I've lived longer, seen more, loved more and lost more.
我可以都分享与你
I can share it all with you.
任何你想知道又从未拥有过的东西
Anything you want to know about what you never had.
而他只是个被他女儿所需要的傻瓜
Cos he's an idiot with a daughter who needs him.
所以放他走 我会给你一切
So let him go and I will give you everything.
你不是特雷娜
You're not Trine.
终于清醒了 埃里克
Finally, Erik.
你现在可以不用再假装特雷娜了
You can stop being Trine now,
因为这个宇宙将变得至关重要
cos this universe is going critical.
如果它爆♥炸♥了 负区与我的宇宙也随之毁灭
If it blows, it'll take out the antizone and my universe too!
为什么这里会有一只青蛙
Why is there a frog in here?
你说我可以不用再装作特雷娜了
You said I could stop being Trine.
孤间是一只
The Solitract is a frog?
有着格蕾丝声音的青蛙
Who talks like Grace?!
我真实的形态是无穷无尽的
My own form is endless,
但青蛙的形态令我开心
but this frog is a form that delights me,
就像它曾令格蕾丝开心一样
as it once delighted Grace.
我还以为今天没有更多惊喜了
And there's me thinking the day had no more surprises left.
现在 请与我聊聊你的宇宙
Now, please, tell me of your universe.
你认为语言足以描述它
You think words can do it justice?
它非常广袤
It's really big...
也十分美丽
and incredibly beautiful.
而且 我显然刚刚告别了它
And, apparently, I've just said goodbye to it.
但我最想念的是那里的人们
But the thing I'm going to miss the most is the people.
我的朋友们
My friends.
我会是你的朋友 我们会成为朋友
I will be that. We will be that.
朋友
Friends!
行吧 我和一个拟态成青蛙的意识宇宙
Right, me and a conscious universe masquerading as a frog -
会成为永远最好的朋友
BFFs.
你看到了吗
Did you just see that?
如果我不和你挑明了你并未掌控这里
Cos I wouldn't be much of a friend to you if I didn't point out
-就算不上你的朋友了 -你错了
- you're not in control of this. - You're wrong.
这里是我的所有之物
This is my plane.
这里的一切都在我的掌控之内
I control everything here.
所以你应该看得出我的存在正变得不稳定
So you can see that it's still destabilizing?
我在这儿只会让我们都丧命
Me being here is going to kill us both.
你也许想让我们在一起 但这行不通
You may want us to be together, but it's not working.
这永远都行不通
It can never work.
你在撒谎 因为你想离开
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表