I can't be sure.
今夜 我们欢庆
Tonight, we celebrate.
首先我们要结婚
And we marry first thing.
然后如果要反抗 我们会的
And then if we have to fight them, we will.
来吧
Come on!
我们暂时还没有扰乱历史吧
Still not interfering, are we?
是外星杀手先开始的
The alien assassins started it.
我们现在可不能走
We can't leave now.
一旦乌穆布瑞发生不测
If something happens to Umbreen,
你的整条时间线都会被抹去
your whole timeline could be erased.
没有小娅 我们的宇宙不能没有小娅
No Yaz! We can't have a universe with no Yaz.
现在 这里面的东西
Now, whatever's in here...
也许会告诉我们更多
Might tell us more.
谁都不要深呼吸
Nobody breathe too deeply.
它让我的音速起子过载了
Whoa, it's overloaded my sonic.
输入量太大了
Too many inputs.
这可从未有过
That's never happened before.
好好想想
Think!
必须得进行模拟
Have to go analogue.
我需要油 水 树皮
I need oil, water, tree bark,
一个平底锅 九个容器
a saucepan, nine containers,
一张旧报纸
an old newspaper,
一点点牛唾液 一坨鸡屎
a touch of ox spit, a chicken poo
还有一块饼干
and a biscuit.
我不要去找鸡屎
Bagsy not chicken poo.
-为什么要饼干 -我喜欢饼干啊
- Why a biscuit? - I love biscuits.
不管你有多需要 打死我也不会
I am never, ever getting spit from an ox ever again,
再从牛嘴里取口水了
no matter how much you need it.
那牛对他有好感
The ox took a bit of a shine to him.
接下来怎么样呢
So what is it, then?
科学
Science.
应该解析这个样本 给我们更多信息
Should break the sample down, give us more information.
只需要花几个小时
Only take a couple of hours.
你们到底来不来
Are you coming or not?
那是什么
What's that?
我的驱魔剂的一部分
Part of my demon repellent.
最好到明天就消失
That better be gone by tomorrow.
-肯定的 -那快点行动吧
- Definitely. - So, come on.
女人跟着我和妈妈 男人去普瑞姆家
Women with me and Mum, men over at Prem's house.
这真是最棒的事了
This is the best thing ever!
我当男人的时候从没这样干过
Never did this when I was a man.
博士
Doctor.
你和你的笑话
You and your jokes!
噢 是啊
Yeah. That's right.
有关身体和性别重建的都是玩笑话
My references to body and gender regeneration are all in jest.
我真是个笑星
I'm such a comedian.
乌穆布瑞觉得这些不是我最好的作品
Umbreen doesn't think these are my best work.
但如果要你今早给尸体入殓
But maybe if you had to prepare a body this morning,
你也画不了多好
you wouldn't draw so well either.
你认识普瑞姆多久了
So, how long've you known Prem?
我们认识一辈子了
Our whole lives.
我们在这儿一起长大
We all grew up here together.
我们的家人在这片土地上并肩工作
Our families have worked the land alongside each other
世代如此
for generations.
我不敢相信这是真的
I can't believe it's happening.
我等了他那么久
I waited so long for him.
他一直在外作战
All the time he was away fighting,
我以前很担心他不会再回来了
I was terrified he wouldn't come home.
但他还是回来了
But he did.
如今我能想象出和他一起生活的样子
And now I see my life mapped out with him.
就在这里 我们的家
Our home, here.
如果他们能让我们留下的话
If they let us stay.
没人在意我们在这儿做什么 妈妈
Nobody cares what we do here, Mum.
这儿不是城市
It's not a city.
早些时候我站在外面
I stood outside earlier.
我听见远处有帮派的声音
I heard gangs in the distance.
机动车的声音
Motor vehicles.
枪响声
Gunshots.
那儿离这儿很远
It's a long way away.
现在还不算太晚
It's not too late.
我还是可以给你找个穆♥斯♥林♥好男人
I can still find you a good Muslim man.
你现在是在开玩笑吗
Are you joking right now?
看看那些他带来的不幸吧
Look at the misery that follows him.
你连司祭都没有
You don't even have a priest!
这能算什么体面的婚礼呢
What sort of respectable wedding will it be?
我不在乎那些传统
I don't care about traditions.
我也不在乎什么体面的
And I don't care about respectable...
等等
Wait.
你是个博士 对吧 这就很体面了
You're a Doctor, right? That's respectable.
你可以帮我们主婚
You could marry us.
别胡说
Don't be ridiculous.
-我想我可以 -不 博士
- I suppose I could. - No, Doctor...
爱因斯坦那次后我就再没主婚过了
I haven't officiated a wedding since Einstein's!
他的父母当时也不同意
His parents didn't approve either.
不过和宗教倒是没关系
Non-denominational though.
如果你♥爸♥还活着 会被你当场气死的
If your father were alive, he'd die on the spot.
大家都说现在是崭新的未来
Everyone is saying it's a new future.
现在我们制定自己的传统
We make our own traditions now.
你赢了
You're on!
我以为我们不准备参与的
I thought we were not getting involved.
就一点点
Only a teensy bit.
爆了
Bust!
又一次
Again!
你快把我钱包掏空了 小弟
You're cleaning me out, little brother.
不过你知道俗话怎么说 普瑞姆
You know what they say, though, Prem,
赌场失意 情场得意
unlucky at cards, lucky in love.
你觉得他很幸运吗
You think he's lucky?
是啊
Yeah.
我认为他疯了
I think he's lost his mind.
伙计 别在他的单身派对上这么说
Hey, mate, not on his stag night.
你会原谅他的
You'll have to forgive him.
他花太多时间去读那些小册子
He spends too much time reading pamphlets,
听电台里的愤青说话
listening to angry men on the radio.
你爱我吗 普瑞姆
Do you love me, Prem?
我当然爱你
Of course I love you.
即便有时我都认不出我留下的那个弟弟了
Even if, sometimes, I don't recognise the brother I left behind.
库纳尔会理解的
Kunal would've understood.
他说他为你们不懈斗争
He said he was only fighting
只为了摆脱你们
for you lot so he could get rid of you.
现在他的目标实现了
And now it's happening.
明天不要结婚
Don't marry tomorrow.
乌穆布瑞是个好女人
Umbreen's a good woman.
你们不能一起住在这里
You can't live here together.
印度现在不是她的家了
India's not her home now.
印度是我们所有人的家
India's a home to all of us.
就算重新画了线 我们也没有改变
We didn't change when a line was drawn.
然而我们确实变了
But we did.
我出去透透气
I need air.
就算明知他不是我姥爷她仍然要去主婚
She's going to officiate, knowing he's not my grandad!
如果马尼什与这件事有关的话
Well, if Manish has anything to do with it,
那就没什么可主婚的了
there won't be anything to officiate.
还有这些外星杀手
And these alien assassins.
我们依然不知道他们的目的
We still don't know who they've come for.
这里究竟发生了什么
What happens here?
她为什么不告诉家人发生了什么
Why did she never tell her family about any of this?
这尘埃是你能想象到的密度最大的有机物质
This dust is the densest organic material you can imagine.
它几乎包含各种元素
It's sort of everything.
碳 磷
Carbon, phosphorous,
氧 氮
oxygen, nitrogen.
硫 钙
Sulphur, calcium.
无数DNA片段
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表