他们在干嘛
What are they doing?
发生了什么 你让她干嘛
What's happening? What did you tell her to do?
-让谁准备好 -我花了上千年
- Make who ready? - It has taken thousands of years.
让每一个斯坦扎曾拥有的科技共识片段
Every fragment of scientific understanding the Stenza ever possessed,
与乌克斯人令人难以置信的能力结合
allied to the impossible power of the Ux.
你会见证的 博士
You will see, Doctor.
我必须成为神
I must be a God.
我是两个种族力量的结合者
I have the powers of one.
我来猜猜 他们替你造了一种武器
Let me guess, they built you a weapon.
你们这个种族就是好这口
That's what your sort like to do.
那些飞船因此而来吧
Is that why all those ships came?
你制♥造♥了武器 他们来制止你
You made a weapon, and they came to stop you?
大概 这件武器就在这里 这栋建筑里
And, presumably, it's here. Somewhere in this building.
不在这里 博士
Not in this building, Doctor.
这座圣殿就是武器
This shrine is the weapon.
乌克斯人竭尽全力保我一命
The Ux worked so hard to keep me alive.
他们当然应该崇拜我
And they're right to worship me.
我是无敌的
I am unstoppable.
没有人是无敌的
No-one's unstoppable.
快跑吧 小家伙
Run, tiny creature!
反正已经无法改变了
It will make no difference now.
武器已经被激活 博士
The weapon is activated, Doctor.
斯坦扎将人作为战利品凝固起来
The Stenza held people in stasis as trophies.
但那从来就不是目标
But that was never the goal.
我们的终极目标是掌控文明
Our ultimate goal was to hold civilisations.
他们从未找对方法
They never found the way.
但我不一样 你改变了我的命运
But I have. You gave me my destiny.
这应该能撑一会儿
Yeah, that should hold them off for a bit.
我希望博士那边一切都好
I hope the Doc's got everything under control.
他们没有回答 我们得把这帮人送出去
Not getting a reply. We have to get this lot out.
这些水晶体为什么在震动
The objects, why are they shaking?
我记起来了
I remember.
小娅 发生了什么
Yaz, what's happening?
-它们怎么了 -我想起来他们做了什么
- Why are they doing that? - I remember what they did.
五个水晶体 五个星球
Five objects. Five planets.
一件武器 他们偷走了五个星球
One weapon. They stole five planets.
-这不可能 -这是事实
- That's not possible. - It's what happened.
整个星球都被从轨道上移除
Entire planets removed from their spatial orbit.
那上面的所有生命肯定都被毁灭了
It would've destroyed all life.
星球级的种族屠♥杀♥
Planetary genocide.
堤姆·肖 我以前就不喜欢你 但现在
Tim Shaw, I didn't like you then. But now...
让他们停下来 你破坏了宇宙里所有规矩
Make them stop. You're breaking every known law of the universe.
我在重新制定宇宙里的规矩
I am rewriting the laws of the universe.
你不可以这样做
It doesn't work like that.
斯坦扎的技术和乌克斯人的天赋结合
Stenza technology, allied to the gifts of the Ux,
-能创造任何东西 -所有行动都有后果
- can create anything. - Every action has consequences.
而这就是你的后果 博士
And these are yours, Doctor.
这不是我的本意
I didn't mean it like that!
烦死了
So annoying!
乌克斯人
The Ux!
他们在创造时空裂口
They're creating a rip in space-time.
他在利用乌克斯人的力量
He's harnessed their powers.
你不明白你在做什么
You don't understand anything right now.
这些星球不能同时存放在同一个地点
All these planetary masses cannot exist in the same place
这项技术不稳定
at the same time. The technology isn't stable.
你再多加一个 就会摧毁一切
You bring another through, it could destroy everything.
你只是在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
这个人真是烦死我了
He's one of those people that really irritates me!
我们能切断他们之间的连接吗
Can we not disconnect them?
那可能会杀死他们 或摧毁这颗星球
It might kill them both if we disrupt it or destroy this planet.
博士 目标星球 是你的责任
The target, Doctor. Your responsibility.
你和你的朋友们
You and your friends.
他瞄准的是地球
He's targeting Earth.
我们第一次见面的地方
The site of our first meeting.
故事开始的地方
Where this all began.
所有跟斯坦扎作对的星球
Any world which ever defied or opposed the Stenza
现在都是我的目标
is now my target.
就算被流放 我也能成为领袖
Even in exile, I shall lead.
开了 成功了
We're in! It worked!
快点 我听见门外有声音
Hurry up, I can hear something outside the doors.
快点瑞恩 我们没多少时间了
Ryan, come on, son, we haven't got long!
抓住我的手 没事了 你安全了
Take my hand. It's OK, you're safe.
没事了 没事了
It's all right, it's all right.
给我个解码器
Chuck us a code-breaker, son.
我们没时间把他们都救出来了
We ain't going to get them all out in time.
没办法 但我们必须得阻止这一切
Can't stop, but must stop it.
这里需要帮助
Could do with some help down here!
-我们这边也有状况 格雷姆 -我去
- Got a few problems of our own, Graham. - I'll go.
我是帕特奇 我现在过去
This is Paltraki, I'm on my way.
把人♥质♥带到你的飞船上
Get the hostages back to your ship.
小娅你也去吧
Yaz, you go with him.
不 我要和你一起 不管发生什么
No. I'm with you. Whatever happens.
我们会在飞船里等你们
We'll wait for you at the ship for as long as we can.
所有人蹲下 他们来了
Everybody, get down! They're coming through!
幸运的是 我还记得怎么击倒他们
I still remember how to take down robots, luckily for you.
你们找到了我的队友们 谢谢你们
You found my crew, thank you.
你真是闪亮登场 把他们带回你的飞船吧
Nice entrance, by the way. Now get 'em back to your ship.
你们呢
What about you?
我们还有一些人没救出来
We've got a couple more to get out.
解码器运行需要一点时间
The codebreakers take a while to work.
又有敌人来了
You're going to have company.
他们来了就引爆这些 别花太长时间
Detonate this as they come through, and don't be long.
好的 这边
All right, this way.
乌克斯人 我从未遇到过这个种族
The Ux. I've never met a race like them.
他们能用意念影响宇宙的形状
They can affect the shape of the universe by thought.
这样的力量 和斯坦扎的科技结合
All that power, harnessed to Stenza tech.
如果强行分隔他们 也许会害死他们
Can't disconnect them, it might kill them.
但如果不分开他们 地球怎么办
But if we don't, what happens to Earth?
他们的生命 和七十亿人类相比
Their life versus seven billion others.
肯定有办法 有别的办法 我们很聪明
Must be a way, there's always a way - we're really clever!
我们有什么 有什么能用的
What have we got, what can we use?
我们和乌克斯人 好好想想
Us verses the Ux. Think.
如果他们是用意念创造这一切的
If they're psychically generating all this...
我可以阻断他们的信♥号♥♥
I could block the signals.
神经稳定器
Neural balancers!
我可以轻松地调整参数
I could adjust the settings really easy,
变成神经阻断器 隔断信♥号♥♥传输
make them neural blockers, no signals out or in.
也许能行 风险很大
Could be enough. Big risk.
如果我们把稳定器拿掉 放到他们身上
If we take our balancers off, put them on those two...
这个星球会攻击我们的脑子
The planet will be able to attack our minds.
为了拯救地球 我愿意冒这个风险
Then, I'll take that risk to stop Earth being destroyed.
很好 我想说非常好
Yeah, good. I mean, really good.
但仍然没有解决这些东西的麻烦
Except it doesn't solve our problem with these.
他们不能都在这儿
They can't all be here.
我们得把它们放回原处
We have to get them back in place.
有太多事要做了
There's too many things to do!
一件一件来
One thing at a time.
没事的 都很好
It's fine. All good.
其实还差一点
Well, almost.
先处理第一件事
First things first.
慢慢来 很好 瑞恩 带他们出去
Take it easy, will ya? Here you go. Ryan! Get them out of here!
我不会留下你不管的
I will not leave you behind.
我要留在这里启动引爆器
I've got to stay here to time the detonator,
阻止他们追我们
to stop them coming after us.
我就跟在你们后边
I'll be right behind you.
你保证
Promise?
是是 我保证 快走
Yeah, yeah, I promise. Go! GO!
走啊
Go on!
修改后的神经阻断器启动
Modified neural balancer on.
该你了 小娅 慢慢来
Now you, Yaz. Gently does it.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表