她活不长了
She won't survive for long.
这里她才是最害怕的那个
She's more scared of us than we are of her.
我很抱歉你要受这种苦
I'm so sorry this has happened to you.
那我们现在怎么办 就把她留在这儿吗
So what do we do? Just leave her?
不
No.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
这是我的酒店
My hotel...
我定规矩
my rules.
我是美国未来的总统
I am the future president of the United States.
尝尝火♥药♥和愤怒的滋味
How's this for fire and fury?
不 不要
No, don't!
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
她根本威胁不到我们 她本就快要死了
She wasn't even a threat. She was dying anyway.
那就当我杀它是怜悯了
well, then it's a mercy killing.
我在你身上看不到怜悯
I don't see any mercy in you.
我又不需要你的认可 博士
I don't need your approval, Doctor.
这才是如今世界需要的
This is what the world needs right now.
只有这样我才能踏进白宫
This is what's going to get me into the White House.
上帝保佑我们
God help us all.
我要去见博士了
I'm going to see the Doctor.
在下面等你
See you down there?
好的
Yeah.
你就不能把这些垃圾丢了吗
Can you please just clear them away?
没有面包了
There's no bread.
索尼娅 我说了再去买♥♥点
Sonya, I said get some more!
赖我♥干♥什么 小娅明明可以买♥♥的
Why are you blaming me? It could've been Yaz.
-我去超♥市♥ -谢谢 亲爱的
- I'll go to t'shop. - Oh, thanks, love.
早晚有一天你们会意识到我一直都是对的
One day you'll realise I'm right about all this stuff, you know?
你回来以后
And when you get back,
告诉我你和博士是怎么认识的
you can tell me the truth about how you know the Doctor.
好的
Yeah.
我回来了再说
When I get back.
快去快回
Hurry up, will you?
-你们俩真的是 -爱你
- Oh, you two. - Love you.
真多愁善感
So soppy.
有什么不好的吗
What's wrong with that, hmm?
-要来瓶啤酒吗 -好的
- Do you want a brew? - Yes, please.
这次真的要道别了
Proper goodbye this time.
关于这个
About that.
我们一定要就此告别吗
Do we have to?
你看...
You see...
博士 哀痛这件事需要时间来抚平
Doc, the thing about grief is it needs time.
我不想坐在房♥间里等着自己有天能忘记
I don't want to sit around my house waiting for it to go away.
那房♥间里满是格蕾丝的痕迹 要忘记太难了
Cos that house is full of Grace and it makes it so much harder.
但是...
But, er...
和你一起 开拓眼界
being with you and seeing all these things...
对我真的很有帮助
it really helps.
那你呢
What about you?
你真的觉得我想回那个仓库工作吗
Do you really think I want to go back to working in that warehouse?
别开玩笑了
No way.
小娅 你不是想回家的吗
Yaz, you wanted to come home.
我知道
I know.
我爱我的家人
I love my family.
但他们也快要逼疯我了
But they also drive me completely insane.
我想更多
I want more.
更多的探索这个宇宙
More of the universe.
更多的时间和你在一起
More time with you.
你是我见到过最棒的人
You're like the best person I've ever met.
你真的很厉害
You're pretty awesome.
你还不错 要我说的话
You're all right, I suppose.
我不能保证你们和我一起会平安无事
I can't guarantee that you're going to be safe.
-我们知道 -真的吗
- We know. - Do you? Really?
因为当我拉下那个控制杆后
Cos when I pull that lever,
我从来不知道会发生什么
I'm never quite sure what's going to happen.
没关系
That's OK.
你们再回来就不是曾经的那个自己了
You're not going to come back as the same people that left here.
没有关系 我觉得这样挺好
But that's all right. I think that's good.
你们要想好
Be sure.
你们三个
All of you.
你们要想清楚
Be sure.
想清楚了
Sure.
想清楚了
Sure.
完全没问题
Deffo.
看看你们
Look at you.
我的亲
My fam.
不行 听起来不大对
No, still doesn't quite work.
塔迪斯小队
Team tardis?
就这个吧
We'll take that.
欢迎你们
Welcome aboard.
正式的
Properly.
你们想一起来吗
Do you want to do it together?
这是我最喜欢的部分
I love this bit.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表