Did you see it?
没有 但汉娜的爸爸看到了
No. But Hanne's dad did!
他有一棚子这玩意 就在...
He's got a shedload of them in the...
棚子里 这可不常见 哪怕是在挪威
shed. And that's not normal, even for Norway.
那东西是什么
What is that thing?
我不知道 但听起来是从森林那边来的
I don't know but it sounds like it's coming from the woods.
进屋
Inside.
我们需要保证房♥子的安全
We need to secure the house.
小娅 瑞恩 去堵住后门
Yaz, Ryan, block the back door.
格雷姆 去楼上窗户那里看下
Graham, take look-out from the upstairs window.
好
On it.
它会带你走 它会带你走 它会带你走
It takes you away, it takes you away, it takes you away...
汉娜 听我说
Hanne, listen to me.
不管外边是什么 我们会保证你的安全
Whatever is out there, we will keep you safe.
但它会带你走
But it takes you away.
看见什么了吗
See anything?
什么都还没有
Nothing yet.
别吓我
Don't do that!
我们为什么不在镜子里
Why are we not in the mirror?
不知道
I don't know.
-我们要是吸血鬼就会知道吧 -是
- We'd know if we were vampires, right? - Yeah.
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
你们两个快离开镜子
Get away from the mirror, both of you.
退后
Keep back.
镜子里又有我们了
we're there.
刚才发生了什么
What just happened?
不是很确定 但我非常不喜欢
Not entirely sure but I really don't like it.
你们看到它的变化了吗 发生了什么
Did you see it change? What happened here?
我刚听到声响 跑到镜子前面
I just heard this noise, I come over to the mirror
发现里面没我的影子
and I wasn't reflected in it.
又来了 还有这声响
There it is again! And that noise.
大家别动
Nobody move.
定住了 正好抓个现行
A-ha! Locked it, mid-whatever it was doing.
我能说一句 我的音速起子是真爱
Can I just say, I love my sonic.
现在
Now.
什么时候镜子不是镜子呢
When is a mirror not a mirror?
我没事
I'm OK...
大概吧 就是有点头晕
mostly. Bit of a head wonk.
其他方面我完全没事
Otherwise, I am totally fine,
十分制能打七分 至少六点五
solid seven out of ten. Six and a half at a push.
那是什么声响 整个房♥子都开始振动
What was that noise? The whole house started to vibrate.
小娅 汉娜 发生了许多事
Hi, Yaz. Hi, Hanne. Lots going on -
是外面的那个东西吗
Was it the thing outside?
不 你♥爸♥卧室里的镜子好像是扇门
No. This mirror in your dad's bedroom seems to be a portal.
你说门
When you say a portal...
通往异世界啊异次元之类的门
A doorway to another world, or dimension, or who knows what.
但我告诉你 它真的会让你觉得很糟糕
But let me tell you, it really messes you up.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
我懂 这可不是什么小事
I know. Big thing to find out.
我应该跟你慢慢说清楚
I should've broken it to you a bit more gently.
但就像我刚才讲的 头晕
But, like I said, head wonk.
不管林子里是什么 它可能是从这里来的吗
Whatever's in the woods, could it have come through this portal?
可能吧 我没看到什么 要仔细看看去
Possibly. Don't know. Didn't see much. I need to take a proper look.
博士 你觉得安全吗
Hey, Doc. Do you think it's safe?
我很怀疑这点
I doubt it.
这可是在挪威的一间卧室里
It's a juddering dimensional portal
晃个不停的次元门啊
in a mirror in a Norwegian bedroom.
-我和你一起 -我也是
- I'm coming with you. - Me too.
我也去
So am I.
还有我
And me.
不论发生什么 我都和你们在一起
Whatever's happening, I'm staying with you.
我不能让你去 汉娜
I can't let you do that, Hanne.
我不知道那边的情况
I don't know what's through there.
你在这里是安全的 你父亲确保了这点
You're safe here. Your dad made sure of that.
而且 我需要你保护这间房♥子
Also, I need you to keep protecting this house
不落入外面那东西的手里
from whatever's outside.
瑞恩会和你一起呆在这
Ryan will stay here with you.
-什么 -才不要他
- Oh, what? - Not him.
我又怎么了
Hey, what's that for?!
你们俩 远离镜子
Both of you, stay clear of the mirror.
-它已经尝试诱惑过格雷姆了 -对
- It's already tried to lure in Graham. - Yeah.
不对 我才没有
Eh? I wasn't lured.
我又没把把信♥用♥卡♥信息给它
It's not like I gave it my credit card details.
这是房♥子的结构图 上面显示了所有薄弱点
This is a map of the house with its most vulnerable points.
-你们要确保盯住这些地方 -好
- Make sure you take care of them. - Yeah.
就当她的爸爸死了
保证她的安全 找找还有谁能帮她
你♥爸♥爸叫什么 汉娜
What's your dad's name, Hanne?
埃里克
Erik.
你会找到他的 对吗
You will find him, won't you?
我会尽我全力
I'll do everything I can.
我真的不确定这是否是个好主意
I'm really not sure this is a good idea. Agh!
走了
Oh, here we go!
我什么都看不见
I can barely see a thing.
某种时空门附在了那面镜子上
Some sort of space-time portal has latched onto that mirror,
但它不应该长成这样 这些奇怪的光
but it shouldn't look like that, all these weird shards of light.
看上去门被撕成两半
It's like the portal's been pulled in half
我们应该已经到了另一边的世界
and by rights, we should've stepped into another world.
这就是异世界
This IS another world.
我的起子不是这么说的
Not according to my readings.
我们还在挪威吗
Are we still in Norway or not?
这看上去像北欧那块吗
How Nordic does this look to you?
-不是很像 -我们先四处看看
- Not very. - Let's look around.
-小心 -博士 那石头周围在发光
- Carefully. - Hey, Doc, there's some lights around that rock.
眼神不错 格雷姆
Nice spot, Graham.
你们俩跟紧了
Both of you, stay close.
我们先确保能找到回去的路
Let's make sure we can find our ways back.
那是弦吗 很高科技
Is that string? Very hi-tech.
抱歉打扰了
Hi! Sorry to bother you.
你有看到一只很吵的生物往那里去
Have you seen either a very loud creature heading that way,
或者一个挪威人类可能往另一边去了吗
or a Norwegian human possibly heading the other way?
人类的名字叫埃里克
Name of Erik - the human.
他女儿很想他
His daughter's missing him.
这样的不幸
Such tragedy...
听得我都饿了
makes me hungry.
没看见
No.
好吧 你要是帮不上忙
Fine. If you can't help us,
我们能借用你的灯吗
can we have your lantern?
看起来这的光都归你一人所有
Cos you seem to have a monopoly on light here.
我不做慈善
No charity.
只做交易
Only trade.
闪开
Away!
灯不能给你们
Lantern not yours.
行 我就是看看
All right. I was only looking.
别激动
Take it easy.
女孩当午饭
Bird is lunch.
老头能当下午茶
Maybe codger is tea.
你叫谁老头呢
Who are you calling a codger?
你自己都一身尿味
It's you who stinks of your own wee.
那不是我的尿味
That's not my wee.
放开他 你不希望那些话是你的遗言吧
Let him go, cos you do not want those words to be your last ones.
女士 我的名字叫七胃绶兽
Madam, my name is Ribbons of the seven stomachs.
我很想要你这跟管子
I so want your tubular.
这管子亮闪闪的
Such a shiny tubular.
绶兽我的确看到你们要找的人了
Because Ribbons did see the man you seek...
那现在可以做交易了
trade is now possible.
拿这跟管子跟我换
With this tubular,
这则有趣的信息就是你们的了
you can buy this tasty information.
灯也给你们一盏
Plus one lantern.
这个人长什么样子
What did he look like, this man?
没长角 只有一张嘴
No horns, one mouth.
丑的要死 跟你们一样
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表