- Maybe you should call the police. - There are no police here.
那就汇报给有关部门
The authorities, then.
我们就是有关部门
We are the authorities.
咔宝有自己的司法系统
Kerblam is its own jurisdiction.
我们对所有员工的福利负责
We have responsibility for all employee welfare.
那你最好对得起现在的这份工作
Then you'd better be worthy of the jobs you're holding
因为有人失踪了 而我认为这不是第一个
because a man is missing and I don't think he's the first,
尤其是我收到这张指示牌 有人快递给我的
not if this is any indicator. This came to me in a delivery.
救我
-你觉得这是什么意思 -这又不是密♥码♥
- What do you think it means? - It's not exactly cryptic.
有人在担心自己的人身安全
Somebody was worried about their own safety.
现在我们发现又有人失踪
And now we find out other people are going missing.
谁可以查到装箱单的印刷系统
Who has access to the printing system for those packing slips?
没人
Nobody.
它们都是按订单自动生成的
They're auto-generated during the order process.
但最后都是由配货工人放入箱中
But they're placed in boxes by the workers in Fulfilment.
也就是你的部门
Your section.
你有没有试过在下面工作
Have you tried working down there?
根本没时间往装箱单上加东西
There's no time to add stuff to slips.
这是在送到配货区之前就做好的
This was done somewhere else before it gets to Fulfilment.
咔宝有哪里出问题了
Something is very wrong here at Kerblam.
如果你们俩不做点什么
And if you two don't do something about it,
我可能会开始怀疑你们是否尽责
I might start to suspect that you're responsible.
我们会查查的
We'll look into it.
我保证
You have my word.
我也是
Mine too.
这些保证最好是真的
Those words had better be worth something.
如果我们或是我们的新朋友发生不测
And if anything happens to us, or our new friends,
或这里任何人 你就得给我个交代了
or anyone else here, you'll have me to answer to.
是不是太夸张了
Too bombastic?
-感觉没毛病 -我挺喜欢
- Felt about right. - I kinda liked it.
谢了 回见
Thanks. Laters!
我不会再这么说了 还是说拜拜吧
Oh, I'm not doing that again. Sticking with "Bye".
帮我理理思路
Catch me up with this.
我们冲进管理层 吵了一架
We storm into Management, cause a fight.
不是说好的卧底行动么
What ever happened to being under cover?
那是我知道有人失踪之前
That was before I knew people were disappearing.
我现在提档直冲顶层
I am stepping it up a gear, going straight to the top.
我打赌你小时候肯定是
I bet you were the sort of kid
喜欢捅马蜂窝的那种小孩
who liked poking a stick in the wasps' nest,
只是为了看看会发生什么
just to see what happened.
不喜欢霸凌 不喜欢阴谋
Don't like bullies, don't like conspiracies,
不喜欢有人处于危险
don't like people being in danger.
我们仨有同样的爱好
And there's a flavour of all three here.
有没有躲在隐藏式凹室里过
Now. Ever hidden in a panelled alcove?
-没有 -你们活得真没意思
- No. - You haven't lived.
我们干嘛这么做
Why are we doing this, exactly?
我们等斯莱德离开
We wait until Slade leaves,
然后当然是闯进他的办公室
then we break back in to his office, obviously!
说到马蜂
Talking of wasps,
我有没有说过我跟阿加莎·克里斯蒂的事
did I ever tell you about me and Agatha Christie?
话说 你对凯拉有意思多久了
So, how long have you had a thing for Kira?
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
这可是我的一项超级技能哟
That's one of my superpowers, yeah.
即使再微妙的蛛丝马迹我都能感知
I can detect even the most subtle of social cues.
真的吗
Really?
假的 这也太明显了吧
Nooo. It's obvious!
我也不知道啦 就是
I don't know. It's kind of...
有点
It's just...
我没办法在她旁边集中精神
I can't... I can't concentrate when I'm near her.
好像我忘了自己该干嘛
It's like I forget everything I'm supposed to be doing.
-你闻过她吗 -我还真没有
- I mean, have you smelt her? - Strangely enough, I haven't.
她的味道 完美
She smells... perfect.
我没告诉过别人
I haven't told anyone else.
很久以来 我都是一个人在这儿
Been on my own here for a long time.
-看出来了 查理我能说实话吗 -行
- I can tell. Charlie, can I be honest with you? - I suppose.
你瞧 你很熟悉这地方
See, you know your way around here,
但我需要一点帮助
but I am going to need a little bit of help
因为我很容易晕头转向
because I get easily confused,
有点像你在凯拉身边的状态
a bit like you when Kira's around.
我没法在这里发挥所长
And I cannot get my nut around the shape of this place
因为这儿太大了 但是
because it's way too big, but...
如果我有 那种像
If I had, like, a... some sort of...
图纸
Diagram?
咔宝布局的图纸
A diagram of Kerblam's layout,
也许我找东西就更方便了
maybe I could find things a bit easier, see?
如果没有它 我这活儿也干不长对吧
Cos without it, I ain't going to last long in the job, am I?
我得花上好久才能到下一个需要处理的地方
It'd take me hours to get to the next spill.
我应该懂你的意思
I reckon I can get that.
我们目前处于夜间模式
Our reception is currently in night mode...
咔宝
这些柜子包含了咔宝的整个历史
These cabinets contain the entire history of Kerblam,
从快递机器人的原型到今天
from the prototype Delivery Bot right up to today.
设计图 布局图 一切
Designs, layout, everything.
好的 不会有人找他们吗
Right. Won't somebody miss 'em?
这个只用于展出 我们只是借用一下
Ah, it's just for show. Like you say, we're only borrowing.
不是所有人都会关注这些细节
Not like anyone pays attention to this stuff.
这些展台的密♥码♥你都有 对吧
And you've got the codes for all of these, have you?
展台里面也需要擦拭的
The insides of these cabinets need polishing too, you know.
那是当然了
Yeah, of course they do.
-介意我找个朋友帮我研究一下吗 -什么
- Mind if I get a friend to help me study these? - What?
多谢了 快来
Thank you. Come on.
见到你很高兴 伙计
Lovely to see you, mate.
我以为斯莱德从不离开这里
I thought Slade would never leave.
那么 你们怎么想
What do we think, then?
如果这是斯莱德的办公室
If this is Slade's office,
这家公♥司♥的所有东西又都是自动化的
and everything in this company is automated,
他为什么会需要个纸夹板
why does he need a clipboard?
还有一个文件柜
Or a filing cabinet?
坎和辛克莱 是银河系里最棒的侦探
Khan and Sinclair, the greatest detectives in the galaxy.
锁上了
Locked.
纸质文件
Oh, paperwork.
好复古
Very retro.
斯莱德会把什么样的文件锁起来
Now, what sort of paperwork does Slade keep locked away?
那是什么
What is it?
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你们闯入这里最好有个合适的理由
You'd better have a very good excuse for breaking in here.
你们的脚环显示你们回来了
Your GroupLoops told me you were back here.
我知道的 但我忘了
I knew that, but I forgot that.
这就是是搞阴谋的问题所在
That's the problem with conspiracies,
我要考虑的事情太多了
there's so much to think about.
如果我说我们迷路不小心到了这里呢
What if I said we got lost, ended up in here by accident,
正好那个文件柜诡异地打开了
just as the filing cabinet weirdly fell open.
这说得过去吗
How would that play?
今天没有从坎都咔星来的飞梭
There were no shuttles from Kandoka today.
我查过了
I checked.
你们是什么人 工业间谍吗
Who are you? Industrial spies?
刚才我跟你说的是实话
I was being honest with you earlier.
我们收到消息称有人需要帮助 我们就来了
We got a message that someone needed help, and we came.
人们正在消失 斯莱德先生一直在记录名单
People are vanishing. Mr Slade is keeping a running tally.
目前为止有七个人
Seven people so far.
根据这些记录
According to these notes,
这是从四个月前的两个员工开始的
it started four months ago with two workers.
之后的一个月 又一个
The next month, another.
这个月则有四个
This month, it's four.
消失人数正在不断增加
The disappearances are on the increase.
难怪有人发出求救的讯息
No wonder people are sending out cries for help.
作为咔宝的人力总监
And as Head of People for Kerblam,
我认为你严重渎职了
I'd suggest you're guilty of some serious negligence.
又是电力抽调吗
Another power drain?
这不是电力抽调 是整个系统都断电了
That's not a power drain, that's a total system blackout.
电力被集中到地基层了
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表