Angstrom, bring me that route mappy thing.
同步之后 就能看到整个隧♥道♥网络
If we sync it, this shows us the whole network of tunnels.
你朋友伊林警告我们不要夜间出行
Your friend Ilin warned us not to travel at night.
我们可以趁天黑时在隧♥道♥里前进
We could use the tunnels to keep moving while it's dark,
这样可以避开地表的一切
avoiding whatever's on the surface.
不仅如此 你看
It's better than that, though. Look.
那里是幽灵纪念碑所在
There's the site of the Ghost Monument.
隧♥道♥网可以帮我们抄近道走对角线
This network could help us cut a diagonal through the route,
还可以避开大多数山地
then bypass most of the mountain terrain.
我们可以省下一半时间
We could cover the distance in half the time.
如果立刻出发
Well, if you leave now,
可以赶在"睡美人"之前到达
you could get there before Sleeping Beauty.
你能赢
You could win.
什么声音
What was that?
里面有东西
There's something through there.
瑞恩 你看到了吗 安保摄像头
Ryan, have you seen this? Surveillance footage.
看 他们找到了地道入口
Look. They've found the hatch.
地板上有铭文
Inscriptions on the floor.
是什么 某种岩洞画吗
What is it, some sort of cave painting?
差不多 在这里工作的人留下的
Almost. Left by the people who worked here.
你能看懂吗 写的什么
Can you read it? What does it say?
"我们是科学家
"We are scientists.
被绑♥架♥ 折磨 被迫在这里工作
"Abducted, tortured and made to work,
家人被作为人♥质♥
"while our families are held hostage.
我们被逼着找到新的毁灭方式
"We're forced to find new ways of destruction.
毒药 武器 生物
"Poisons, weapons, creatures.
我们奉上自己的才智
"We gave them our minds
而他们则让我们成为死神
and they made us the creators of death."
这颗星球已被我们变成不毛之地
"This planet has been left scorched and barren from our work.
大气和水里都有毒
"The atmosphere and water are toxic.
到处都是杀戮机器和生化武器
"Killing machines and creatures inhabit every corner.
我们别无选择 只能听从...
"We had no choice but to obey...
斯坦扎
"The Stenza.
我们想毁掉所有工作成果
"We are trying to destroy all of our work
免得被他们用来对付别人"
"before they use it against others."
下面还有一句话
There's two words below that.
"他们要来了"
"They're coming."
这就是全部
That's how it ends.
斯坦扎 就是我们在谢菲尔德阻止的那个吧
The Stenza? That's the thing we stopped in Sheffield, right?
你也知道斯坦扎人
You know the Stenza too?
我妻子就是被他们害死的
My wife died because of them.
我的也是
Mine too.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
他们抢走了我们的星球
They took our planet,
逼得我们到处躲藏 清洗了无数人
sent us into hiding, cleansed millions of us.
艾普索
Epzo!
我的天
Oh, my God.
什么都不管用
Nothing's working on it.
我们之前见过这玩意 遍地都是
We've seen them before. Like, all over the planet.
就好像是在休眠
Like they were lying dormant.
休眠到夜晚 横穿整个星球
Lying dormant till night, across the whole planet...
清除伤者
clearing up the wounded.
博士 终于找到你了
Doctor! I found you!
狙击机器人正在追杀我们
The SniperBots are on their way down after us.
我们得离开这里 所有人快跑
We need to get out of here! Everybody, move fast!
为什么停下
Why have we stopped?
听
Listen.
他们关掉了生命维持系统 让我们缺氧
They've shut down the life support systems, depriving us of air.
这些机器人可真是不招人喜欢
A man could really take against those robots.
咱们得离开地下隧♥道♥
We need to get out of the tunnels.
但现在是晚上
But it's night.
这梯子可以带我们到地面上去
This exit ladder will take us up and out to the surface.
上边有什么
What's up there?
乙炔区
Acetylene Fields.
乙炔 类似瓦斯吗
Acetylene? Like the gas?
听起来可不太妙
That doesn't sound good.
空气和选择我们都没有 那就上去吧
We're running out of air and options, so let's go up.
你没事吧
You OK?
这不是我最喜欢的运动
It's not my favourite thing...
在压力下爬梯子
climbing ladders under pressure.
我只想说 你真的很棒
Can I just say? You are amazing.
-是吗 -想想你所经历的一切
- Am I? - Think of what you've gone through to be here,
-而你还在不懈前进 我很佩服 -谢谢
- and you're still going. I'm proper impressed. - Thanks.
爬的时候想想乙炔的性质或许会有帮助
If it helps, focus on facts about acetylene as you climb.
你国家职业资格认证时考到了吗
Did you cover it in your NVQ?
应该考过 对
Think we might've done, yeah.
这次得快点了 瑞恩 抱歉
Got to be quick now, Ryan. Sorry.
这什么味道 是大蒜吗
That's some smell. What is it, garlic?
大家停下 看 地面像是在动
Wait. Everyone, stop. Look. It's like the ground's moving.
终于 一顿活生生的大餐
Finally, a big feast of lives.
所有人别动
Nobody move!
别让它们碰到你 会被活活勒死
Don't let them touch you. They'll squeeze the life out of you.
是的 把你们都勒死
Yes, squeeze the life from all of you.
那些话是来分散注意力的
The talk is to distract you.
在那个实验室它们就是这么被设计出来的
That's how they were designed in that laboratory.
你救不了他们 我们能闻到你的恐惧
You can't save them. We smell your fear too.
是他们中最深重的
The strongest of all.
你想要恐惧 我有十几条命的量
You want fears? I've got a dozen lifetimes' worth.
十几条命 那我们就先吃你
A dozen lives? We'll take you first.
记得那些性质吗 瑞恩
Remember any facts, Ryan...
爬梯子时候想的那些
as we climbed?
它比空气轻
It's lighter than air.
没错
Yes.
-闻起来像大蒜并且比空气轻 -没错
- Smells like garlic and lighter than air. - That's right.
还有一个性质...
And one other thing about it...
但我们都需要深挖才行 对吗
But we'll all have to dig deep for that, right?
你在说什么 你在干什么
What are you talking about? What are you doing?
闭嘴赶紧挖 艾普索
Shut up and dig, Epzo.
你是领导 但你也害怕
You lead but you're scared, too,
为自己还有其他人
for yourself and for others.
是啊 谁不是呢
Yeah, well, who isn't?
害怕你崭新的自我
Afraid of your own newness.
但我们看得更深更远 那永恒之子
We see deeper, though, further back - the Timeless Child.
你刚说了什么
What did you just say?
她不知道
She doesn't know.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你看到了什么
What can you see?
我们看到了连你自己都被隐瞒的秘密
We see what's hidden even from yourself,
被流放被遗弃的未知之人
the outcast, abandoned and unknown.
滚出我的脑袋
Get out of my head.
现在我们将碾碎你身上恐惧
Now we crush those fears from you.
享受你们的大餐 无论那是什么
Enjoy your feast, whatever it is.
你知道有些人♥大♥餐后喜欢干什么吗 格雷姆
You know what some people like after a feast? Graham?
不是我 有些人
Not me. SOME people.
动手
Do it.
没错 一根上好的雪茄
Oh, yeah. A nice cigar.
趴下
Down!
第三个性质 极度易燃
Third fact - ignites very easily.
好乙炔 看到没 团队合作
Good old acetylene. See? Teamwork.
现在 快走
Now, move.
快啊
Come on.
-咱们肯定快到了 -这上面说很近了
- We must be near now. - Says we're close.
那里 你们的终点
There. Your finish line.
我们成功了
We made it.
那你的飞船呢
But where's your ship?
幽灵纪念碑在哪
Where's the Ghost Monument?
不在这里
It's not here.
我不明白
I don't understand.
应该就在这里的
It should be here.
这一切都是徒劳吗
We did all this for nothing?
你们到了...
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表