快啊 阻断他们的信♥号♥♥
Come on, block their signals.
不 你做了什么
NO! What have you done?!
这是造物主的神迹
This is the Creator's work.
不 这不是 那生物利用了你们的信仰
No, it isn't. That creature took advantage of your faith.
他怎么会认得我 安迪尼奥
How could he recognise me, Andinio?
我们之前见过
We've met before.
他被一个叫斯坦扎的战士种族流放了
He's an exile from a warrior race called the Stenza.
我们见面时 他毫无理由地滥杀无辜
When we met, he was killing people for no reason
就在那个他想让你毁灭的星球上
on the planet he wants you to destroy.
乌克斯人一直在等待他
The Ux had been waiting for him.
等了许多世代
For generations.
他是我的真理 他是我们的真理
He is my truth. He was OUR truth.
那生物是个谎言 他玷污了你们的信仰
That creature is a lie. And he debased you and your faith.
你看不到吗 你们就是造物主
Don't you see? You are the creators.
看看你们能做到的 你们建造
Look what you can do! You build.
但他却让你们毁灭
But he made you destroyers.
那可不是神 抱歉
That's no God. I'm sorry.
博士 容器出了些状况
Doctor, something's happening to the containers.
不好 我就觉得会变成这样
No, I thought this might happen.
这些行星不能再被封闭下去了
Those planets can't be contained any longer,
否则造成的伤害将不可估量
else the damage will be colossal!
一路走好 机器人们
Yippee ki-yay, robots.
太多要做 太少时间 这可不好
Too much to do, not enough time. no, that's bad,
质量正在恢复 我举不起来了
The mass is returning. I can't lift it any more,
但是星球需要回到宇宙中
but the planets need to be returned to the exact place
它们原先所在的位置
in the universe where they came from.
你们能做到吗 你们能把它们送回去吗
Can you do it, can you return them?
可以做到 但是需要时间
It's possible. But it would take time.
但是我们没有时间了 我的脑袋
Which we don't have. Argh, my brain,
越来越迷糊了
it's getting fuzzy.
我们怎么办 我们还有什么办法
How do we do this? What have we got left?
一个可能性 你俩
One possibility. You two,
这个计划 我们 还有什么
this set-up, us... What else?
结合斯坦扎的能量 足够一次近距离呼叫
Aligned to Stenza power, enough for a short-range whistle.
可能有用 一定要成功 宇宙 帮我吧
Might work. Please work. Universe, provide for me,
我现在正竭尽全力让你保持完整呢
I'm working really hard to keep you together right now.
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
提姆·肖或许有个神殿
Tim Shaw may have a shrine.
但我有我的幽灵纪念碑
But I've got a Ghost Monument.
你该逃跑了
You should run.
抱歉 瑞恩
Sorry, Ryan.
继续 追上他们
All right, keep going! Catch up with them!
快啊 格雷姆 等着你呢
Come on, Graham. Waiting, now.
不要停
Keep going.
我的妻子被你害死了
My wife died because of you.
很好
Good.
我发誓如果再见到你 就杀了你
I swore if I ever saw you again, I'd kill you.
但你现在却摇摆不定
And, yet, you falter.
远程召唤 正在锁定
Remote summons. It's locking on.
成功了
Got it!
那是什么
What is that?
你不是唯一可以凭空变出东西的人
You're not the only ones who can conjure stuff out of nothing.
我能把这个拿回来吗 现在有些头疼
Do you mind if I get these back? Bit headachy now.
小娅 来吧
Yaz, come on.
电缆 在入口 又大又粗那个 拉出来
Cables, in the portal, big, thick ones - drag them out.
你和安迪尼奥把它们接进系统 要快
You and Andinio loop them into the systems. Very fast.
如果我能把去物质化领域场
If I can extend the dematerialisation field
扩展三米 然后将域场分开...
by three metres then split the field -
一定能够分♥裂♥域场的
must be able to split the field -
它们小的很 而我很聪明
they're only tiny and I'm clever.
乌克斯人 进来
Oi! Ux! Get in here!
我知道这远超出了你们的理解
I know this will be way beyond your comprehension.
超然维度吗
Dimensionally transcendental?
去和小娅拉电缆 接到系统中
Now, get the cables with Yaz, lock them into the systems.
-德尔斐 过来 -你要做什么
- Delph, come here. - What are you going to do?
心灵传感电路
Telepathic circuits.
如果它能对你奶奶的表起作用
If it can work for your nani's watch,
也能对那个聪明家伙起作用
it can work for that clever lad.
你搞了这么多东西过来
You brought all these things here,
所有坐标都在你的脑中
you have all the coordinates in your head.
最快的方法就是读取你脑中的信息
The fastest way is to read what's in your mind
然后送它们回去 很快 但咱们得留在这
and send them back - fast - but keeping us here.
他们的知识 他们的能力
Their knowledge, their abilities,
堤姆·肖的技术 我们的蓝盒子
Tim Shaw's tech, our blue box.
我们要整合起手中有的一切资源
We're going to lash together every resource we've got,
像是一个超级团队 大家最擅长的部分
sort of like a supergroup, best elements of everyone.
-明白吗 -完全不明白
- Clear? - Not in the least.
-这能行吗 -不知道
- Will it work? - No idea!
但我曾经用这个塔迪斯将你的星球
But I once towed your planet halfway across a universe
从宇宙这边扔到另一边
with this TARDIS
将斯利辛变回一个蛋 所以我们试一试
and turned a Slitheen back into an egg, so let's give it a go.
你不是战士
You are no warrior.
不
No.
我是更好的人
I'm the better man.
你虚弱不堪
You are weak and feeble.
堤姆·肖 不许鄙视我爷爷 永远不许
Tim Shaw! Don't diss my grandad. Ever!
你打中了他
You shot him!
对 但只是脚
Yeah, but just the foot.
只是 只是脚 只是让他闭嘴
Just it, just the foot, just to shut him up.
别告诉博士 她会气坏的
Don't tell the Doc. She'll be livid.
闭嘴 不准用手攻击
Shut up! And stop with that hand thing.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我知道这会很痛苦
I know this will be painful.
如果我能想到别的办法
I wouldn't put you through this
我不会让你经受这一切
if I could think of any other way right now.
-没事的 -有事 但是谢谢你
- It's OK. - It's not, but thank you.
准备好了吗
Ready?
愿真正造物主的愿力赐予我力量
May the will of the true Creator give me strength.
好了
Ready!
求你 求你 求你 别啊 替补方案
Please, please, please, no, backup plan!
抱歉 德尔斐
I'm sorry, Delph.
坚持住 安迪尼奥
Stay strong, Andinio.
起效了 可能吧
It's working! Possibly.
坚持住 大家都挺住
Just hold. Keep at it, all of you!
德尔斐
Delph!
你让我们聚集在一起 你不能让我们分离
You brought us all together, you ain't going to tear us apart.
你不值得我杀
You ain't worth killing.
但你可以自尝苦果
But you can have a taste of your own medicine.
我们不弱 而是很强大
We're not weak. We're strong.
我们判你终身监禁
And we sentence you to life.
当你在无尽时间中冥想
So, as you're contemplating eternity,
记住一个名字
keep one name on your mind.
格蕾丝
Grace.
你们做到了
You did it.
你做到了 德尔斐
You did it, Delph.
成功了吗
Did it work?
你们是两个很厉害的乌克斯人
You are a couple of awesome Ux.
谢谢
Thank you.
歌♥颂真正造物主的意志
Praise the true Creator's will.
我们是受到祝福的少数者
We are the blessed few.
这里面还不算是很乱啊
You ain't half made a mess in here!
堤姆·肖在哪
Where's Tim Shaw?
他正在一个很小的静室里打一个漫长的盹
He's taking a very long nap in a very small stasis chamber.
自作自受
Of his own making.
-我很喜欢 -没错
- I like that. - Yeah.
我做不到 博士 我有机会的
I couldn't do it, Doc. I had the chance...
太弱了
Too weak.
格雷姆·奥布莱恩 你是我认识最强的人
Graham O'Brien, you're the strongest person I know.
几个人之一吧
Well, one of a few.
那个生物呢
What about that creature?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表