They monitor everything, both internally and externally,
检查路线是否安全以及检测飞船上
check the routing's stable and there are no hostile forms,
是否有任何敌人 无论多小
however microbial, on board.
系统肯定检测到了皮汀 正要求我们确认
The systems have detected the Pting. They're asking us to confirm.
或否认异常
or deny anything's wrong.
我们不能带着这东西回雷斯一号♥
We can't take a creature like that back to Resus One.
那里有上千名虚弱的患者
There's thousands of vulnerable patients.
-如果我们确认异常呢 -系统会推荐撤退
- And if we confirm it's on board? - They'll recommend evacuation.
-但我们不能撤退 -他们会直接RST
- But we can't evacuate. - They go straight to RST.
远程结构销毁
Remote structural termination.
他们会摧毁飞船
They destroy the ship.
明白
Right.
没有异常 我们没事
Nothing wrong. We're fine.
我们不能一直这么做
We can't keep doing that.
三次否认后系统就不信你了
Three dismissals and they don't believe you.
会引发预防性爆♥炸♥
Precautionary detonation.
棒极了 谁设计的这玩意
Oh, great. Who designed that?!
所以飞船要不被那生物摧毁
So this ship either gets destroyed by that creature,
或被雷斯一号♥远程炸了
or by control from Resus One?
没错
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
你们也许在疑惑为什么我把你们叫来
You're probably wondering why I called you all here.
抱歉 这话像波洛说的
Sorry - bit Poirot.
阿加莎·克里斯蒂笔下的比利时侦探
我得非常直截了当地
I need to bring you all
告诉你们发生了什么
up to speed very directly, very succinctly.
-我无法说假话 -医疗队长在哪
- I can't sugar-coat this. - Where's the Chief Medic?
死了 被飞船上叫做皮汀的
Gone - killed by an alien organism
外星生物杀死了
called Pting that's come aboard.
移♥动♥速度非常快 极度致命
Very fast moving, very deadly,
它正在吃空这艘飞船
and it's eating its way through the structure of the ship.
还有 这部分你们听了也别惊慌
Also, and this is the bit you need to work on not panicking,
它弹出了救生舱
it's jettisoned the life-pods.
我是博士
I'm the Doctor.
这些是我朋友 瑞恩 格雷姆和小娅
These are my friends - Ryan, Graham and Yaz.
你们都认识玛布利 非常优秀的医护人员
You know Mabli, our very capable medic.
我们要凝聚大家的智慧
We will pool all our brilliance
安全回到雷斯一号♥
and get us all safely to Resus One.
我以为会有更多问题呢
I thought there'd be more questions.
我遇到过一只皮汀 它屠♥杀♥了我整个舰队
I've encountered a Pting before. It massacred my fleet.
关于它们你还知道些什么 它们想要什么
OK. What did you learn about them? What do they want?
它们就想杀戮 残忍♥冷酷
They kill. Relentlessly.
它肯定进入中♥央♥系统了
It must've got to central systems.
意味着我们就快失去氧气和供暖了
That means we'll soon lose oxygen AND heat.
它会攻击飞船的下一个能源供体
It'll go for whatever's powering the craft next.
我们使用的是反物质驱动
We're on an anti-matter drive.
我们可以使用电击仪自卫
We could use stazers to defend ourselves.
这能暂时击晕它
They can stun it briefly.
-飞船上有吗 -有一些 在这
- Got any on board? - A couple, I think, in here.
如果我们想活命
If we're going to live through this...
保护好反物质驱动
Protect the anti-matter drive!
好样的
Snap!
还有比目前航路更快到达雷斯一号♥的方法吗
Can we get to Resus One any faster than currently routed?
没有 除非解除飞船自动导航
Not without breaking the ship's auto-routing,
但这样会给雷斯一号♥发送信♥号♥♥
which would send a signal back to Resus One.
他们就会直接启动应敌机制
And they'd go straight to Hostility Protocols.
我能创建一个假的安全路线信♥号♥♥传回去
I could create a false positive route signal to send back,
-但导航室没有手动控制杆 -带我们看看
- but there's no manual controls in the NavChamber. - Show us.
-将军 -闭嘴 罗南 我知道
- General... - Shush now, Ronan. I know.
我们能路过驱动室
We could go past the drive chamber on the way.
达卡斯 跟我来
Durkas, with me.
麻烦了
Please.
我知道现在时机不好 但我的羊水破了
Is this a bad moment to mention my internal fluids have broken?
我觉得自己要生了
I think the baby's coming.
非常抱歉
Really sorry.
生育宝放置在你的产舱
The BirthBud's set up in your patient-pod -
-我们带你回去 -但没有电力
- let's get you back there. - But it won't have any power!
-有备用发电机 无需慌张 -好
- It's got a backup generator. No need to panic. - OK...
你们俩能做我的助产师吗 我还没有助产师
Oh... Would you two be my doulas? I haven't got any doulas!
-助什么 -助产师 分娩助手
- Do what? - Doulas. Birth partners.
她非常优秀 但我需要有男人陪我
She's brilliant, but I need some men with me.
没问题 我们是男人 对吧
Yeah! We're blokes, ain't we?
-对对 没错 纯爷们 -太好了
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. All over it. Cool. - OK.
-现在我在想象你能解决这一切 -我也是
- Right now, I'm imagining you sorting all this out. - Me too.
小心点 它可能在任何地方
Be cautious. It could be anywhere.
-还好吗 -没事
- Are you OK? - Yeah.
快点
Come on.
再给我一支肾上腺素阻断剂
I need another adrenaline blocker.
将军 你已经用完了最后一支
You used the last one, General.
没事吧
Everything OK?
没有
Yeah.
请跟我来
With me, please.
你觉得它现在在哪
Where do you think it is right now?
我不知道
I don't know.
诊断系统没电之后我就找不到它了
I can't trace it since the diagnostic systems drained.
医生 借一步说话
Doctor, quick word, private.
你们先走 我待会来
Catch you up. Go on.
伊芙·西塞罗 她的状况
Eve Cicero. Her condition...
怎么了
What about it?
病人隐私 我不能说
Patient confidentiality. I can't discuss with you.
不过如果你真是个医生
But if you're a doctor,
你也许应该检查一下她
maybe you should examine her.
我得走了
I've got to go.
对不起 我们在哪
Sorry, where are we?
反物质驱动
Oh, anti-matter drive.
现在是哪个世纪
What century is this?
开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
我们在时空中旅行
No. We travel in time.
-现在是在开玩笑吧 -没有
- Are you joking now? - No.
-67世纪 -好时候
- 67th. - Ah, nice century.
中间有点乱
Bit tricky in the middle.
不过最后都解决了
It turns out all right in the end.
小娅 看这个 反物质驱动
See this, Yaz? Anti-matter drive.
我在学校学了点反物质
I did a bit on anti-matter at school.
一直没搞懂
Never quite understood it.
反物质的难题在于你要么得找到它
The thing with anti-matter is you have to either find it
要么制♥造♥它
or generate it.
这一块就在做这个 粒子加速器
That's what this bit does - particle accelerator.
像欧洲核子研究组织那样
Like at CERN?
我们物理课上学过
We did that in physics.
不过那里的装置非常大
No, but the thing at CERN is massive.
在你那个时代
In your time,
制♥造♥♥反♥物质要花很多钱
generating anti-matter cost a massive amount of money.
这是进阶版的
This is progress
设备更小 更快 更便宜
things get smaller, faster and cheaper.
这就像是苹果手♥机♥版欧洲核子研究组织
This is like the iPhone version of CERN,
加速足够多的粒子
accelerating enough particles
来给整艘飞船提供动力
to power this entire craft.
它是怎么运作的
So how does it work?
粒子加速器让原子相互碰撞
The particle accelerator smashes the atoms together,
就像一个小的反物质工厂
like a little anti-matter factory,
生产出正电子
to produce positrons
然后它们被小心储存在
which are then stored very carefully
电磁场中
inside electric and magnetic fields.
正电子跟燃料相互作用
The positrons interact with the fuel materials
产生热能 制♥造♥推力
to produce heat, which produces thrust.
这个原理还挺老派的
It's pretty old school, this one.
很美啊
It's beautiful.
反物质给予物质运动的动力
Anti-matter powering the movement of matter.
让正电子得以存在
Bringing positrons into existence
让其他形式的生命得以穿越太空
to move other forms of life across space.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表